Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Madden 13 playbook?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MdTitansFan56

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:31 am    Post subject: Madden 13 playbook? Reply with quote

Hey everyone I am looking for a new playbook to use my offense is pretty vanilla. I usually run counters, power, and delays. So my run game is there but my pass game on the other hand needs tweaking. I'd like to find a new playbook that has some good pass plays if anyone has any suggestions.

1. Alex Morgan 2.San Antonio Spurs 3. Chicago White Sox 4. Ohio State 5. Buckeyes 6. Philadelphia Flyers
rAmFan39

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use the patriots they have a nice selection of run and pass.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Madden 13 playbook? Reply with quote

MdTitansFan56 wrote:
Hey everyone I am looking for a new playbook to use my offense is pretty vanilla. I usually run counters, power, and delays. So my run game is there but my pass game on the other hand needs tweaking. I'd like to find a new playbook that has some good pass plays if anyone has any suggestions.

Packers one is great with pass plays.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: