You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Players that mite be steals come Draft day..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thesolution

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:14 pm    Post subject: Players that mite be steals come Draft day.. Reply with quote

I apologize about the copyright accident. Which players in your opinion will go in the 3rd,4th and possibly the 5th that would become big steals for some teams?

Copyrighted by Kiltman
My Second Sig
Valkyrus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the Saints do not adress DT/NT in the 1st 2 rounds, then Tyson Alualu from Cal would be a steal in the 3rd. I also like Willie Young DE from NC St., Perry Riley OLB from LSU and A.J. Edds OLB from Iowa. If Cam Thomas DT/NT from N.C. and Gregg Hardy DE from Miss fall out of the 2nd round, they would be huge steals.
Raves

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greg Hardy could do a nose dive much like Carl Nicks did all the way to the 4th or 5th rounds and I'd love for us to make a move on him.
taquarih

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as far as late round steals...

LB Simoni Lawrence caught my eye in the combine drills... he's a former RB so.
DE Obrien Schofield who was hurt in an allstar game, is a guy that may have been a 1st day pick, but is being forgotten about.
Valkyrus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DE Obrien Schofield who was hurt in an allstar game, is a guy that may have been a 1st day pick, but is being forgotten about.[/quote]

---Not by me. He could be a steal in the later rounds. This is something I stated about a month ago. I am glad others have taken a notice too. I want to throw out 3 more names that I did not mention earlier.
Dennis Pitta TE BYU.
John Estes C Hawaii.
Mike Kafka QB N.W.
They could all be late round steals.

Last edited by Valkyrus on Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Porter22

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Valkyrus wrote:
If the Saints do not adress DT/NT in the 1st 2 rounds, then Tyson Alualu from Cal would be a steal in the 3rd. I also like Willie Young DE from NC St., Perry Riley OLB from LSU and A.J. Edds OLB from Iowa. If Cam Thomas DT/NT from N.C. and Gregg Hardy DE from Miss fall out of the 2nd round, they would be huge steals.

Ohh I think Riley would be a huge steal! He is my favourite player int his years draft!!!

I also like Dekoda Watson as OLB! He had a very nice combine! Best Shuttle, Broad Jumps and 40 yard of all OLB and a very Bench Press and Vertical! Maybe one of the top 5 performer of the combine!
Soccer: Werder Bremen
Raves

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DE Daniel Te'o-Nesheim, Washington
-Looked at his combine results and his stats and the guy has been about as consistent as you can get in college and posted some good numbers 6'3, 263lbs, 4.76 40, 29 reps, 37in vertical, 4.18 shuttle, and 6.91 cone. Only knock is said that he doesn't have an elite burst but hard worker with a good variety of moves.
Valkyrus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raves wrote:
-Looked at his combine results and his stats and the guy has been about as consistent as you can get in college and posted some good numbers 6'3, 263lbs, 4.76 40, 29 reps, 37in vertical, 4.18 shuttle, and 6.91 cone. Only knock is said that he doesn't have an elite burst but hard worker with a good variety of moves.

---I am putting him in my Saints' Mock Draft as the pick in the 3rd round. He is a 4-3 DE, who had 9.5 sacks in 2009, 8.0 in 2008 and 8.5 in 2007. If he does not have good speed, he must have a great 1st step and move to get past the O-Linemen.
Raves

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Valkyrus wrote:
Raves wrote:

---I am putting him in my Saints' Mock Draft as the pick in the 3rd round. He is a 4-3 DE, who had 9.5 sacks in 2009, 8.0 in 2008 and 8.5 in 2007. If he does not have good speed, he must have a great 1st step and move to get past the O-Linemen.

You can probably even go as low as the 4th. NFLdraftscout currently has him as a 7th round prospect.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: