Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Introduce Yourself!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TexSaint@TXST


Joined: 21 Mar 2011
Posts: 38
Location: San Marcos TX
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo whats up texan nation, longtime reader of FF just logged in for first time. im a junior at texas state U and texans fan since inception in the league. Also a Saints fan (pre-super bowl) look forward to many online interactions with yall
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texansfan713


Joined: 24 Dec 2009
Posts: 31223
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TexSaint@TXST wrote:
Yo whats up texan nation, longtime reader of FF just logged in for first time. im a junior at texas state U and texans fan since inception in the league. Also a Saints fan (pre-super bowl) look forward to many online interactions with yall


Thanks for joining the site. Look forward to talking Texans football with you on the best message board in the world, FF!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
texans_uk


Joined: 26 Feb 2009
Posts: 29541
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
TexSaint@TXST wrote:
Yo whats up texan nation, longtime reader of FF just logged in for first time. im a junior at texas state U and texans fan since inception in the league. Also a Saints fan (pre-super bowl) look forward to many online interactions with yall


Thanks for joining the site. Look forward to talking Texans football with you on the best message board in the world, FF!


I'll second that!

Welcome aboard!
_________________
DallasInHeart wrote:
Buddy if you lived in Europe or ever gone to visit Europe you would know that over there Football is totally on a different level

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kenney


Joined: 24 Dec 2006
Posts: 11926
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texans_uk wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:
TexSaint@TXST wrote:
Yo whats up texan nation, longtime reader of FF just logged in for first time. im a junior at texas state U and texans fan since inception in the league. Also a Saints fan (pre-super bowl) look forward to many online interactions with yall


Thanks for joining the site. Look forward to talking Texans football with you on the best message board in the world, FF!


I'll second that!

Welcome aboard!


Do you ever go to bed, uk?
_________________
davidpalmer714 wrote:
Kenney>Everyone else on here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
texans_uk


Joined: 26 Feb 2009
Posts: 29541
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenney wrote:
texans_uk wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:
TexSaint@TXST wrote:
Yo whats up texan nation, longtime reader of FF just logged in for first time. im a junior at texas state U and texans fan since inception in the league. Also a Saints fan (pre-super bowl) look forward to many online interactions with yall


Thanks for joining the site. Look forward to talking Texans football with you on the best message board in the world, FF!


I'll second that!

Welcome aboard!


Do you ever go to bed, uk?


It's not that late yet Wink

Plus, I do my most productive university work at night.
_________________
DallasInHeart wrote:
Buddy if you lived in Europe or ever gone to visit Europe you would know that over there Football is totally on a different level

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EliteTexan80


Most Valuable Poster
Joined: 30 Apr 2007
Posts: 38168
Location: Three time Mr. fanTASTic!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TexSaint@TXST wrote:
Yo whats up texan nation, longtime reader of FF just logged in for first time. im a junior at texas state U and texans fan since inception in the league. Also a Saints fan (pre-super bowl) look forward to many online interactions with yall


Great to have you on board!
_________________


vike daddy wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
I wanna be a mod.

vastly over rated.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
TexSaint@TXST


Joined: 21 Mar 2011
Posts: 38
Location: San Marcos TX
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks guys i feel like im part of the crew already.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lumberjackchris


Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 5032
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats up fellas been reading yalls site for a while and finally decided to join. Im a texan born and raised and love houston sports especially the texans. I'm a jr at Stephen F Austin looking to become a coach once i graduate.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texansfan713


Joined: 24 Dec 2009
Posts: 31223
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Texan Nation on FF!
Glad to have you aboard. Look forward to talking Texans with you. Very Happy
And also Astros and Rockets if may be. Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BB Mr. Marcus


Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 3
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's going on guys......I've been reading and debating numerous topics that I have read from this site for years now....I figured it was time for me to make some of my thoughts and opnions known......You guys are hilarious and literally seem like a family with some of the posts....I don't claim to know everything, but I do like to study football and not think ESPN or Madden is anything other than entertainment....I already have 4 or 5 different issues/topics that I would like to discuss but will wait for the opportune time.....Bikerboyz Mr. Marcus
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mse326


Moderator
Joined: 19 Jan 2008
Posts: 16393
Location: mike23md on the sig
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard Marcus.

You don't have to be shy about starting the topics. Especially now with the lockout there isn't much going on, so if you got something to debate bring it.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ScottishSoup


Joined: 09 Oct 2011
Posts: 40
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I have been reading the boards for a while, but just decided to join. Was always a long time Oilers fan, but since the move to Tennessee, I have not really followed a team until now with the Texans.

I live in DC but am an avid Texans fan.

If you want to know anything, please ask. I will be getting a sig up here soon and an avitar that suits the Texan pride.

I ultimately hate the Cowboys, and wanted to root for a team that wants to develop and has all the tools to be a contender. I like the Texans and what they are doing and decided to start backing them instead of watching football blindly.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
texans_uk


Joined: 26 Feb 2009
Posts: 29541
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read Scottish and really thought I had found a fellow British Texans fan. Alas, twas not to be.

Anyways welcome to the board! Always happy to see new faces.
_________________
DallasInHeart wrote:
Buddy if you lived in Europe or ever gone to visit Europe you would know that over there Football is totally on a different level

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ScottishSoup


Joined: 09 Oct 2011
Posts: 40
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texans_uk wrote:
I read Scottish and really thought I had found a fellow British Texans fan. Alas, twas not to be.

Anyways welcome to the board! Always happy to see new faces.


Oh if I could live in Scotland where my heritage lies, I would in a heartbeat. But the fact that I have no money and have to work for it, makes me stay in the wasteland of America.

Washington D.C.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EliteTexan80


Most Valuable Poster
Joined: 30 Apr 2007
Posts: 38168
Location: Three time Mr. fanTASTic!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forums, ScottishSoup! Hope to see more of you around these parts.

GO TEXANS! Very Happy
_________________


vike daddy wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
I wanna be a mod.

vastly over rated.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 33 of 38

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group