Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Free Agency

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ianlewis16

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:54 am    Post subject: Free Agency Reply with quote

Who do you ghuys think would be the best FA pickups for the eagles.
I dont think that they will sign anyone high profile and i think that Lamont Jordan could be a great move. He is the power back that they need and him and Westy could one hell of a force ! Tell me ur thourghts ?

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
bwojo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that lamont Jordan would be a great pick up for the eagles, only problem i think he wants to be a starter and he knows that won't happen here (when the eagles sign westbrook)

Does anyone know what the deal is with trading a player after tagging him i would like to see the eagles get a mid first possibly SD's pick from the giants for Cory Simion, then get a primo WR to complement Owens.
EaglesFan5-36-81

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jordan Wants to start, I would like to see the A-Train in a green jersey.He had already stated he would split time to come to a winner. He will probably be cheaper then Jordan anyway.
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anthony Thomas and Kevin Johnson, those are the 2 most likely players to be signed by the Eagles.

Thanks Kilty
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Was the dog eating the child?
EaglesFan5-36-81

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with ninjapirate, A-train and Kevin Johnson would be some good pickups. Johnson and Donovan were teammates in college and know each other well on the feild. He is a big upgrade over Pinkston and the guy who never shuts up,(FredEx). As for Thomas, he can pound the ball, and probably will come cheaper then Lamont Jordan, and probably a better fit. Jordan will be a bad fit because he was angry that the Jets wouldn't start him and was angry even though Curtis Martin had a huge season.(Not a great teammate to have.) A-train can probably hold up longer also, making him more valuable.
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: