Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

crazy mock draft you will be suprised 4 rounder

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jacobcas

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:35 pm    Post subject: crazy mock draft you will be suprised 4 rounder Reply with quote

round 1. Johnny Manziel we will trade him to Cleveland for the 26th pick and a 1st rounder next year
1st round from Cleveland. Marquise Lee could be the 2nd best wr in this class
round 2. Jace Amaro no. 2 te in this class awesome value in the middle of round 2 and it fills a need
round 3. Antonio Richardson 1st round talent falls to round 3
round 3 comp. Deone Bucannon we need a fs
round 4 comp. Terrance West why not keep it local and with Ray Rice recent trouble we may need a rb
round 4 comp. Shayne Skov my 2nd favorite mlb in this class next to CJ Mosley

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CRAZY DRAFT
wackywabbit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't want to give the Browns a quality QB.
Flaccomania

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again, unrealistic.

First of all, we would never take a QB and hope to trade him. If the Browns wanted him, we'd trade the pick, not take the player and try to make the trade unless we actually like said player as a player for us. They could easily troll us and say "Actually, no thanks" and there we are stuck with Manziel as our 1st round pick and have to desperately try to move him quickly.

Secondly, I wouldn't take Marqise Lee at 26 really. I think we'd have better options available.

Jace Amaro is too much like Pitta in that they are both receiving threat TEs but not the best blockers.

Again, I don't see Richardson falling that far but we've been through that in your last mock.

Bucannon even moreso won't fall to a 3rd round comp pick most likely. Same with West at a 4th round comp pick and Skov as well. I think all of these guys are about a round too late.

^ I don't quite get why simon made this my losing sig about the Chiefs. I don't think I've made a single post in this forum.

XBL GT: kanxalanx
jacobcas

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:12 pm    Post subject: flaccomania Reply with quote

we will not be able to get Clevelands 26th and next years 1st if we don't pick Manziel because no other team is in need of a qb but the browns be clever and pick Manziel who the browns desperately need or just let him fall btw Lee is awesome value at 26 I love Lee I don't know why but I think he has no.1 wr potential Steve Smith is old but still valuable for leadership abilitys to mentor Lee and Torrey Smith we will have 3 no.1 wr on the team for at least 2 years I love that pick at 26 if it works out I just put a possibility out there btw Richardson will fall and Terrence West why would he not fall to the 4th round Buccanon is good but I think he will fall big im talking value here player always fall like that buddy Keenan Allen last year first round talent falls to round 3 this is a very possible mock if we get and trade Manziel he is falling down draft boards rapidly so it is possible
aussie_raven77

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: flaccomania Reply with quote

jacobcas wrote:
we will not be able to get Clevelands 26th and next years 1st if we don't pick Manziel because no other team is in need of a qb but the browns be clever and pick Manziel who the browns desperately need or just let him fall btw Lee is awesome value at 26 I love Lee I don't know why but I think he has no.1 wr potential Steve Smith is old but still valuable for leadership abilitys to mentor Lee and Torrey Smith we will have 3 no.1 wr on the team for at least 2 years I love that pick at 26 if it works out I just put a possibility out there btw Richardson will fall and Terrence West why would he not fall to the 4th round Buccanon is good but I think he will fall big im talking value here player always fall like that buddy Keenan Allen last year first round talent falls to round 3 this is a very possible mock if we get and trade Manziel he is falling down draft boards rapidly so it is possible

I think you should draft some punctuation because that was tough to read. I also completely agree with Flaccomania's thoughts on the subject
mcdni

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manziel is falling down draft boards? If anything, he is ascending to the top. I don't see now how he falls out of the top 10.

As Flaccomania said, there is no way we draft the player and trade him. That won't happen. Would we trade the pick to Cleveland and let them pick Manziel? Sure. But there is zero chance we take Manziel and then try and trade him.

I do however, really like Lee and I really really like him at 26 having picked up another pick in next year's first round.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:46 am    Post subject: Re: flaccomania Reply with quote

jacobcas wrote:
we will not be able to get Clevelands 26th and next years 1st if we don't pick Manziel because no other team is in need of a qb but the browns be clever and pick Manziel who the browns desperately need or just let him fall

Again, if the Browns want Manziel for pick #26, they'll have to trade picks to us. There is a 0% chance we draft him and hope the Browns actually want him and are willing to give us this price back. If the Browns have talked to us about the price before we pick him, then they'd be ok with trading the picks. That scenario, flat out, is unrealistic and never happens. The only time I've seen it happen where a team picks a guy but has no intentions on keeping him really is the Chargers taking Eli Manning #1 because they knew he was the best player in the draft and if things didn't work, they still had the #1 pick at QB which is a position they needed. Flat out, these types of scenarios don't happen because they don't make much sense.

btw Lee is awesome value at 26 I love Lee I don't know why but I think he has no.1 wr potential Steve Smith is old but still valuable for leadership abilitys to mentor Lee and Torrey Smith we will have 3 no.1 wr on the team for at least 2 years I love that pick at 26 if it works out I just put a possibility out there

I'm just not that high on Lee. I have him about maybe 5-7 on my rankings so at #26, I'd rather take another position like FS, DE, etc.

Quote:
btw Richardson will fall

We simply disagree.

Quote:
and Terrence West why would he not fall to the 4th round

Because his stock is higher than that currently it seems? Because he was a very productive player who had a solid combine?

Quote:
Buccanon is good but I think he will fall big

And explain why you think he'd fall? That's all I see from most of your mocks -- you choose guys you like and simply say "I think they'll fall" without any sort of logic behind it. So, explain your stance on Bucannon and West and Richardson and why you think they'll be available where you predict other than "People fall every year, why not these guys?"

Quote:
im talking value here player always fall like that buddy Keenan Allen last year first round talent falls to round 3

Except he wasn't a first round talent. His pre-draft workouts killed his stock. He didn't run at the combine and then at his pro-day, after predicting he'd be running a 4.4, he ran 4.71 and 4.75. That's AWFUL for a WR who doesn't have elite talent elsewhere. He was most certainly productive in college and as a rookie in the NFL, but on paper (which seems to be big these days) he was a late 2nd/early 3rd round WR.

Quote:
this is a very possible mock if we get and trade Manziel he is falling down draft boards rapidly so it is possible

He can most certainly fall -- but we will never, ever, ever, ever, ever pick him ourselves. We may trade the pick to a team to pick him, but 0% chance we take him and hope we can move him. Like I said, if a team has talked to us about compensation if we choose him, then we'd just trade the pick. If no team has talked to us, we won't take him with the hopes we can find a suitor that is also willing to give us the value we want. It's just illogical.

^ I don't quite get why simon made this my losing sig about the Chiefs. I don't think I've made a single post in this forum.

XBL GT: kanxalanx
dcfields

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flaccomania wrote:
Once again, unrealistic.

I think we should trade all of our picks for the 1st pick in the draft and take Sammy Watkins. All of our picks. Sammy Watkins. Samuel L. Watkins. You know which wallet is his.
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dcfields wrote:
Flaccomania wrote:
Once again, unrealistic.

I think we should trade all of our picks for the 1st pick in the draft and take Sammy Watkins. All of our picks. Sammy Watkins. Samuel L. Watkins. You know which wallet is his.

Horrible choice. We could do everything you just said, except take Jordan Matthews. Cool

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
dcfields wrote:
Flaccomania wrote:
Once again, unrealistic.

Horrible choice. We could do everything you just said, except take Jordan Matthews. Cool

Meh...we need impact players.

Draft Marcus Smith in the 2nd, Chris Smith in the 3rd, Telvin Smith with the 3rd round comp pick, and in the 6th, get Brett Smith to be our QB of the future.

The rest of the picks we can package for an extra 1st next year, where we will draft Devin Smith and Dreamius Smith.

No reason we can't win multiple titles with that lineup.
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gooselovechild wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
dcfields wrote:
Flaccomania wrote:
Once again, unrealistic.

Meh...we need impact players.

Draft Marcus Smith in the 2nd, Chris Smith in the 3rd, Telvin Smith with the 3rd round comp pick, and in the 6th, get Brett Smith to be our QB of the future.

The rest of the picks we can package for an extra 1st next year, where we will draft Devin Smith and Dreamius Smith.

No reason we can't win multiple titles with that lineup.

If only it worked that way. Smith's law states that after the 7th Smith on a team's roster, the synergistic boost provided to the Smith vertex instead begins to breakdown and create a counter energy vortex that sucks the non-Smith energies from the team composition. Such a draft would only expose us to those harmful energy sapping elements and make our Smith synergy not strong enough to account for the established energy sap.

We'd ruin ourselves with such a Smith laden draft this and next year. It'd be an end of Smith-ma-clysmic proportions. Anxious

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: