Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 14 GDT: 7-5 Ravens At 10-2 Patriots MNF
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paraven

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:59 pm    Post subject: Week 14 GDT: 7-5 Ravens At 10-2 Patriots MNF Reply with quote

RAVENS @ PATRIOTS
MONDAY NIGHT 830 PM KICKOFF
GILLETTE STADIUM

Again a huge litmus test for this team. Going into Foxborough and getting a win would be huge for the playoff push. The ravens always play for the pats tough and suggs seems to place his best against Brady.
The secondary is vastly improved from the 2014 team that got torched in the AFCCG.

It will be a close game but il say 31-28 Ravens (because what kind of fan picks against his team) on a Justin Tucker Game winner
RavensDefense3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

20-14 Ravens

Defense wins us the game. Jimmy Smith pick 6

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETS. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's our poison between Shareece Wright and Powers? Hogan/Mitchell will go off on one of them.

Need elite Flacco to show up to win this one.
drd23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is definitely a winnable game if we play similar to Sunday just gone (although not a must win as we can still claim the division regardless of what PIT do if we win our last 3 games).

In our offense's favour is the fact that the Pats pass defense isn't that good (25th ranked DVOA according to Football Outsiders for example) that seems to have been somewhat masked by facing a number of terrible offenses (CLE, LA, HOU, NYJ, SF). If the OL holds up again and we see good Flacco, I think we can have success by picking on Logan Ryan (who has been terrible this year) and trying to stay away from Malcolm Butler.

wackywabbit wrote:
What's our poison between Shareece Wright and Powers? Hogan/Mitchell will go off on one of them.

Leave Hogan to Powers imo (I don't rate Wright)

On defense, I think we should mostly have Jimmy on Mitchell, Young on Edelman and then just hope that the others can keep Hogan and Bennett relatively quiet

Stone85 & mike23md on the sig!
RavensDefense3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the OL will decide this game. If the OL holds up it's more than likely playoff Flacco appears again.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drd23 wrote:
This is definitely a winnable game if we play similar to Sunday just gone (although not a must win as we can still claim the division regardless of what PIT do if we win our last 3 games).

In our offense's favour is the fact that the Pats pass defense isn't that good (25th ranked DVOA according to Football Outsiders for example) that seems to have been somewhat masked by facing a number of terrible offenses (CLE, LA, HOU, NYJ, SF). If the OL holds up again and we see good Flacco, I think we can have success by picking on Logan Ryan (who has been terrible this year) and trying to stay away from Malcolm Butler.

wackywabbit wrote:

On defense, I think we should mostly have Jimmy on Mitchell, Young on Edelman and then just hope that the others can keep Hogan and Bennett relatively quiet

I agree having young on Edelman, then Jimmy can,cover whoever is the hot Hand. It will be tough stopping dion Lewis out of the backfield as I see a,lot of passes,going his,way with gronkids out
RavensfanRD

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Venom Brady vs. Fiery Flacco (aka Playoff Flacco)

This is going to be great game. 27-21 Ravens. And that's only because I'm in a good mood. Hope PERRY-MAN can go up top a couple times.

Ray Lewis wrote:
This it! This it, man! This is it! We goin' for a ring man!

ED Reed wrote:
Don't throw it. Don't throw it. I'm enticing them right now, they gonna throw it anyway
Laughing
Danand

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can be the pessimist most of the year, but not against Patriots, hate those guys.

We pick them apart across the middle, Pitta has another great day, Patriots regret they traded Jamie Collins, Mike Wallace score 1 long touchdown down the sideline, the awkward athlete pills off another big run across the middle, and terrance West is the bulldozer the entire 4. quarter which puts us up with a TD, Brady tries to make the comeback, but Suggs being the ugly mofo he is put a stop to that when he sacks Brady. Brady of course cries and yells for a flag, but he doesn't get it. He goes home and have fun with his model wife and bathe in money and the salty tears of Rex Ryan and the rest of the NFL. Brady still wins, the world sucks, the we only have 5 hours of daylight in Denmark atm.

Ravens 27 - 20 Patriots
Pats#1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RavensDefense3 wrote:
I think the OL will decide this game. If the OL holds up it's more than likely playoff Flacco appears again.

Shouldn't be a problem...the Patriots DL is anything but menacing. We consistently give QBs a bunch of time to throw.

Here's to a great entertaining game with no injuries.

WE'RE ON TO 2016
dcarey20

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drd23 wrote:

wackywabbit wrote:

It sure would be nice to have just 1 more competent corner.

It's tough to predict an outright win, but they've got a chance here. Flacco and the OL need to show up in the fashion they did last week. I'm pretty confident in what to expect from the rest of the squad.
coordinator0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Jeff Zrebiec ‏@jeffzrebiecsun 56s56 seconds ago
No surprises on Ravens injury report: Four Ravens on it: Gillmore (thigh), Alex Lewis (ankle), Taliaferro (thigh) and Yanda (shoulder).

Not bad. Yanda should be fine and the other three aren't missed. Gillmore is a bit because he's a decent weapon in the passing game but with Pitta taking most of the snaps in that role there isn't much leftover. And then Boyle is the best blocking tight end on the team so...
Danand

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
Quote:
Jeff Zrebiec ‏@jeffzrebiecsun 56s56 seconds ago
No surprises on Ravens injury report: Four Ravens on it: Gillmore (thigh), Alex Lewis (ankle), Taliaferro (thigh) and Yanda (shoulder).

Not bad. Yanda should be fine and the other three aren't missed. Gillmore is a bit because he's a decent weapon in the passing game but with Pitta taking most of the snaps in that role there isn't much leftover. And then Boyle is the best blocking tight end on the team so...

It would stille be nice to line up in a run heavy formation with both Gillmore and Boule at TE, and then let Gillmore work down the middle as an option. We had succes with him in that role in his first seasons.
RavensDefense3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, Boyle has made more of a difference than I thought in the blocking aspect of th game, he's picked up guys that Pitta would normally get ran over by. Gillmore would be nice to have for sure, he's a solid blocker as well.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boyle is a beast. Loved when the commentators were talking about how big he was and such a good blocker cause of his side. Just don't mention the 14 game suspension for PEDs.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: