Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Aint Ravens Talk: All off topic conversation goes here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Billy Spikes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
RavensTillIDie wrote:
Lol, I just realized something about a particular poster on this site and I'm dying laughing over here. Wish there was some way to communicate what I was thinking with you guys without breaking forum rules. Laughing

Vague much?

You could at least leave a trail of bread crumbs to follow... Not talking

Exactly, not even which team he's a fan of.
Tom Brady Tribute
RavensTillIDie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
RavensTillIDie wrote:
Lol, I just realized something about a particular poster on this site and I'm dying laughing over here. Wish there was some way to communicate what I was thinking with you guys without breaking forum rules. Laughing

Vague much?

You could at least leave a trail of bread crumbs to follow... Not talking

Haha, I added a new message to our fantasy league. Laughing

Matts4313 wrote:
Speaking of attacking kids
coordinator0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty happy Trent Richardson is out of the division. He hasn't really looked like what most thought he would be but I don't think Trent has reached his ceiling at all yet. Going to a team where he won't consistently see stacked defensive fronts should work wonders for him.
BaltimoreTerp

Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
I'm pretty happy Trent Richardson is out of the division. He hasn't really looked like what most thought he would be but I don't think Trent has reached his ceiling at all yet. Going to a team where he won't consistently see stacked defensive fronts should work wonders for him.

With starting Hoyer and trading Richardson it definitely seems like they're giving up on the season and planning for next year... guess they didn't get the memo that they were everybody's favorite sleeper pick this year.

As long as it doesn't work out that they get Teddy Bridgewater, I'm cool with it. But I feel like their defense is good enough to win them a couple of games on their own, so Jacksonville will probably 'win' that race.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, I agree. I think Richardson has yet to reach his potential as well. I find everyone calling him a mediocre back to be a little premature. He's faced Adrian Peterson level treatment, yet he's not Adrian Peterson. With more room to work with, it should help him make some of the improvements he needs to make to become a better player.

And I mean, people act like a RB having a low YPC to start his career is the end all, it's like they forgot that Marshall Faulk averaged only 3.68 YPC after his first three seasons in the league. And only 3.8 ypc during his five years with few offensive options around him in Indy.

Yet Faulk went on to become one of the best RBs in league history. With a better supporting cast, Richardson may not ever reach HOF status, but he can definitely live up to the pick he was traded for by Indy. He could go down as the best back in Indy Colts history, even better than Edgerrin James. He's powerful, a redzone TD threat, a receiving threat... and has a lot of potential still.
---------------------

And I agree with the Browns, they definitely don't seem to be putting their best foot forward. But that defense isn't likely to give up yet. They've got too many players that are hungry for that to happen. I could definitely see them winning 3-5 games. Between Jordan Cameron, Josh Gordon, and a RB duo of McGahee/Rainey, they could produce enough offense that if their defense fights could get wins.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:35 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

Jason Hensley reminds me of an aged version of the lead singer from the bloodhound gang.
"Fellas, I can tolerate arrogance, conceit, greed but self-pity is the one thing that just chaps my a--. We've experienced difficulty, but I will not tolerate, nor be part of, anything resembling self-pity."- Brian Billick
devils1854

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=532000&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

come share your opninions

#JDI

Taysom Hill 2014 Heisman Campaign
coordinator0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Jeff Zrebiec ‏@jeffzrebiecsun 1m
Browns release former Ravens RB Bobby Rainey.

You know, that's not saying much about him even though they signed McGahee.
coordinator0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
Quote:
Jeff Zrebiec ‏@jeffzrebiecsun 1m
Browns release former Ravens RB Bobby Rainey.

You know, that's not saying much about him even though they signed McGahee.

Well we could always use a 3rd back. But that being said, he's probably lost his practice squad privileges if he was active for enough games (forget what that number is)... And we no longer have a need for a return man. You also have to wonder if Cleveland didn't do this on purpose. Just so we might lose practice squad eligibility from a talented back that knew our system.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing better than watching the Wolverines fail hard is knowing that the Spartans are the cause of it. This defense is nasty and Shilique Calhoun is a monster on the edge. I'm going to be pushing Darqueze Dennard for the Ravens like no other. Pees is probably one of the worst defensive coordinator fits for him but I don't think he'll be around too much longer anyways. Having two aggressive corners in Smith and Dennard to go along with Webb would be great. Now I'm getting into draft prospect territory but I don't care. Michigan is a fraud and always will be as long as they don't have a real QB and Greg Mattison is at the helm of their defense.

coordinator0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flaccomania

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's sad to see NFL General take a toll on certain posters. For instance, there's a poster that posts there quite frequently and when they first joined the site, I thought they were one of the more level headed, intelligent posters who was fun to have some debates with.

Now when reading their posts, it's full of emotion, attacks, and flat out ignorance/homerism. They've gotten sucked into what is NFL Gen and unfortunately, that forum has claimed another.

I won't mention the poster's name so as to not break any rules, but it's clear as day to me that they've gotten so wrapped up in trying to defend their viewpoints against the illogical cluster you know what that is NFL Gen that they've essentially gone off the deep end themselves.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone please re-size this into avatar size for me? Thank you in advance!

Steve Smith Sr. on Panthers Secondary wrote:
"I'm 35 years old and I ran around those boys like they was schoolyard kids."
RavensTillIDie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I was on Facebook the other day and I realized something....is literally EVERYONE friends with ET on there? Laughing

Matts4313 wrote:
Speaking of attacking kids

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 25 of 30

Jump to: