Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bills Forum Hall of Fame: Class of 2010

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jb_gobills

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:31 pm    Post subject: Bills Forum Hall of Fame: Class of 2010 Reply with quote

Welcome to the Bills Forum Hall of Fame: Class of 2010!

If you received at least three votes in the finalist thread, congratulations, you are now a member of the Bills Forum Hall of Fame! To those who did not get in, remember that it is easy to overlook members in a forum that has so many quality posters. I was actually surprised that a couple of people were not even nominated. Personally I consider everyone in the Bills forum to be Hall of Fame worthy. Also remember that this is an annual thing, so there will be a Class of 2011, etc. Without further ado I present to you the Bills Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2010:

BigBillsFan13
DKTurtle51
marshawn lynch

There are now eight total members of the Bills forum Hall of Fame. The list can be found in the Bills Forum Directory.

Speech! Speech!

^Jamison.
Where else would you rather be than right here, right now?
When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us
don4593

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats to all the new members. all of you are definitely deserving

Thanks to Pick6_Finnegan for the sig
Nucealius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats guys!

Thanks to NickChowaniec for the sig.

NFL- Buffalo Bills
College- Tennessee Vols
BigBillsFan13

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, I would like to congratulate DKTurtle51 and marshawn lynch for being honored as members of the Bills Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2010. I would also like to congratulate everyone else who was nominated.

I must say that I am really surprised by this. With all of the quality posters here, I didn't even expect to be nominated. Once I saw that I was, I was positive I wouldn't be a finalist, especially when I saw everyone else who had been nominated. When I saw the list of finalists, I was sure I would finish last in total votes. I am very honored that you guys nominated and voted for me, and I think there are a lot of people here who deserve this more than I do.

I am one of the newer posters here, being a member for just over 1 year, and I was pleasantly surprised by the warm reception I received when I first joined. I have been shown continued respect, which is something I appreciate very much, and one of the things I think sets the Bills forum apart from some of the other forums here.

I have to cut this short, so I will just say thank you very much for even considering me in the same category as all the rest of the nominees. I am very honored, and I will do my best to always uphold the class and dignity of the Bills Forum Hall of Fame.

I guess there's only one thing left to say. In the words of Freddie Mitchell,
"I'd like to thank my hands for being so great." Cool Laughing
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well what can I say. First thanks to all of you who voted for me, I still know that I should strive for more Quality posts, I feel like I got in based just on my post count.

I Would also like to congrats everyone who was nominated. I know there will be plenty off great future hall of famers on this board and you all will have plenty of oppertunities to get in, so don't get to down on yourself and just keep posting quality material. I was one vote away from getting in last year and this year I did get in so You will get in sooner or later.

I would also like to congratulate BigBillsFan13 & DKTurtle51, they are both such great posters.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
Well what can I say. First thanks to all of you who voted for me, I still know that I should strive for more Quality posts, I feel like I got in based just on my post count.

I Would also like to congrats everyone who was nominated. I know there will be plenty off great future hall of famers on this board and you all will have plenty of oppertunities to get in, so don't get to down on yourself and just keep posting quality material. I was one vote away from getting in last year and this year I did get in so You will get in sooner or later.

I would also like to congratulate BigBillsFan13 & DKTurtle51, they are both such great posters.

*looks at his own post count* yeah it wasn't because of that man...
You got it because you have been one of the best, most consistent posters on here, i remember the days when we would talk over pm's all the time, was nice to have someone to talk to on here so i thank you. Also thanks for making the forum so great. Same goes to DKTurtle51 and BigBillsFan13, big congrats, keep it up guys!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrat's to BigBillsFan13, DKTurtle51, and marshawn lynch. All 3 of you guys definitely deserved it. Keep up the good work going forward.

Thanks to QuinneyluvsNFL for the sig.
leeevans83d

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats guys! Well desirved.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keep up the quality posts guys, their is a reason you were elected, remember that, and lets keep repping the Bills Forum.

Adopt-A-Bills:
DKTurtle51

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I am not very into this kind of stuff. I just like to have a place to carry on intelligent football conversations. As long as we have that, I am happy either way. Its nice to be appreciated though, thanks guys.

I am a bit surprised considering I've hardly been posting on here in the last month or two. Unfortunately due to a problem with HP software and an incompetant computer repair man, I now have a laptop shaped paperweight at home.

^^^NickChowaniec^^^
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
bigbadbuff23835

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations guys, it was an honor to even be nominated.
TommyC376

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Job fellas.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: