Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT WEEK17 - Steelers @ Dolphins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Will the Steelers make the playoffs?
Yes
37%
 37%  [ 9 ]
No
62%
 62%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 24

miamisteeler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, how horrible was the WR pass play Bruce Arians called following the turnover by the dolphins....I believe we were in the red zone and at the very least could have gotten a field goal out of it....Instead of calling normal plays that had been working all day, we give the ball right back along with all of the momentum.....I was at the game and it definitely felt like that was the tuning point in the game that let the Dolphins back in the game....It gave them hope and it lifted the few dolphin fans into a semi frenzy.....The offense went nowhere in the possesions following that play, which indicates that the Steelers players morale was also a little rattled following that play.....Just another brilliant call by B.A.!

On a positive note: WOW WHAT A TURN OUT BY STEELERS NATION!!! WE OWNED AND DOMINATED THE STADIUM!!!! HEINZ SOUTH BABY!!!!!IF THE TELEVISION BROADCAST DID NOT SHOW IT, TRUST ME AT LEAST HALF THE STADIUM WAS COVERED IN BLACK AND GOLD!!!!
bigben07MVP

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

miamisteeler wrote:

On a positive note: WOW WHAT A TURN OUT BY STEELERS NATION!!! WE OWNED AND DOMINATED THE STADIUM!!!! HEINZ SOUTH BABY!!!!!IF THE TELEVISION BROADCAST DID NOT SHOW IT, TRUST ME AT LEAST HALF THE STADIUM WAS COVERED IN BLACK AND GOLD!!!!

Completely agree. Heck, tailgaiting with it being in cold weather felt like I was in Pittsburgh. Also, Looking around the lower section, there were towels waving like crazy. Looked exactly like Pittsburgh.

My whole section was packed with Steelers fans and anytime we got a first down a guy in the front would stand up and yell "THATS ANOTHER STEEELRSSSSS....." and of course everyone would respond "FIRST DOWN" (If you've ever been to a Dolphins game in Miami, you understand)

Florida State Seminoles - Pittsburgh Steelers - Cleveland Cavaliers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20
Page 20 of 20

Jump to: