Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Welcome Jets Fans - Introduction Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Jetsfandan423


Moderator
Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Posts: 16698
Location: Greensboro, NC
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kilahchris wrote:
Wow I feel bad. I have been posting on this forum for years and never said HI. Hi everyone! I have been a Jets over 20 years. I pratically bleed Green and White



Better late than never lol. Like seeing how many of us early 05-06 guys are still around.
_________________


Adopt a Jet: David Harris
TCKL: 73 SACK: 2 FF: 1 INT: 0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
ganggreen1102


Joined: 17 Jan 2012
Posts: 1275
Location: 914
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if I'm the youngest poster here. Is anyone younger than 16?
_________________
rampantjet wrote:
You lost me at "falling Sammy Watkins" there is no way he falls, unless a sniper kneecaps him during his 40, and Watkins momentum might get him a 4.4 40 anyway.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ganggreen1102 wrote:
I wonder if I'm the youngest poster here. Is anyone younger than 16?

17. Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JMG


Joined: 23 Dec 2012
Posts: 3220
Location: Columbia
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
ganggreen1102 wrote:
I wonder if I'm the youngest poster here. Is anyone younger than 16?

17. Razz
you got your license ?!?
_________________

[]_[] Family
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JMG wrote:
green24 wrote:
ganggreen1102 wrote:
I wonder if I'm the youngest poster here. Is anyone younger than 16?

17. Razz
you got your license ?!?

Nah. I will probably get it before summer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JMG


Joined: 23 Dec 2012
Posts: 3220
Location: Columbia
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
JMG wrote:
green24 wrote:
ganggreen1102 wrote:
I wonder if I'm the youngest poster here. Is anyone younger than 16?

17. Razz
you got your license ?!?

Nah. I will probably get it before summer.
Why haven't you gotten it yet?
_________________

[]_[] Family
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JMG wrote:
green24 wrote:
JMG wrote:
green24 wrote:
ganggreen1102 wrote:
I wonder if I'm the youngest poster here. Is anyone younger than 16?

17. Razz
you got your license ?!?

Nah. I will probably get it before summer.
Why haven't you gotten it yet?

I haven't even been 17 for a month yet. I've been a bit busy of late.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ganggreen1102


Joined: 17 Jan 2012
Posts: 1275
Location: 914
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
JMG wrote:
green24 wrote:
JMG wrote:
green24 wrote:
ganggreen1102 wrote:
I wonder if I'm the youngest poster here. Is anyone younger than 16?

17. Razz
you got your license ?!?

Nah. I will probably get it before summer.
Why haven't you gotten it yet?

I haven't even been 17 for a month yet. I've been a bit busy of late.


Got a few more months till I can get my junior license can't wait for that day when I can drive alone
_________________
rampantjet wrote:
You lost me at "falling Sammy Watkins" there is no way he falls, unless a sniper kneecaps him during his 40, and Watkins momentum might get him a 4.4 40 anyway.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JMG


Joined: 23 Dec 2012
Posts: 3220
Location: Columbia
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ganggreen1102 wrote:
green24 wrote:
JMG wrote:
green24 wrote:
JMG wrote:
green24 wrote:
ganggreen1102 wrote:
I wonder if I'm the youngest poster here. Is anyone younger than 16?

17. Razz
you got your license ?!?

Nah. I will probably get it before summer.
Why haven't you gotten it yet?

I haven't even been 17 for a month yet. I've been a bit busy of late.


Got a few more months till I can get my junior license can't wait for that day when I can drive alone
I hear you man, driving with the parents are the worst. I barely ever did it. Probably like 10 times lol.
_________________

[]_[] Family
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ekill08x


Joined: 05 Oct 2005
Posts: 8921
Location: Bayport, New York
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jetskid007 wrote:
ekill08x wrote:
green24 wrote:
barnaby8787 wrote:
I feel like I'm one of the longest tenured FF Jets fans in here. Over 7 years

That is a very long time. I know Spiel and ekill have been around since October 2005.


Yeah me and Spiel have been here for quite a while as has JFF4L91 and Davey. I exclusively post in threads about mocks and current events, but for some reason I never took part in FFMD. Kind of wish i did. I been almost since this site began.


Woah Woah Woah no love? Laughing Wink


Haha Dude i forgot how long you've been here too. Does anyone remember jets rooter and his ridiculous trade ideas?
_________________


Props to JMG on the sig as usual
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ganggreen1102


Joined: 17 Jan 2012
Posts: 1275
Location: 914
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just realized that I've been posting with y'all for over a year and a half now. Man time files... I've signed up on many forums but this seems to be the only site that I constantly post on and check. Love talking with people that enjoy talking Jets and about prospects and who actually are somewhat intelligent people and this is the only site that seems to have that. Laughing
_________________
rampantjet wrote:
You lost me at "falling Sammy Watkins" there is no way he falls, unless a sniper kneecaps him during his 40, and Watkins momentum might get him a 4.4 40 anyway.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
doumeyer


Joined: 03 Jul 2013
Posts: 484
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:22 am    Post subject: My years as a Jet fan Reply with quote

I have been a Jet fan since their first year in 1963, when - Wood was their first QB. I have seen it all the good ( Joe Namath ) the ugly when Don Sula flooded the field the night before the championship game and of course the famous HEIDI game. I still have not fully recovered from that game, my wife says i have never been the same person since that game.

Confused
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CornellJets


Joined: 10 Sep 2013
Posts: 17
Location: CT/Ithaca
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just made an account! Been a Jets fan since birth..football season is the best time of year, even if it's painful at times haha.
I'm 19, full time student at Cornell..and maybe uncommon on this site, I am a girl!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ganggreen1102


Joined: 17 Jan 2012
Posts: 1275
Location: 914
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CornellJets wrote:
Just made an account! Been a Jets fan since birth..football season is the best time of year, even if it's painful at times haha.
I'm 19, full time student at Cornell..and maybe uncommon on this site, I am a girl!


Welcome! Very Happy This is by far the best site to post about football out there. Yes it can be painful to be a Jets fan at times and we've all experienced it hahaha.
_________________
rampantjet wrote:
You lost me at "falling Sammy Watkins" there is no way he falls, unless a sniper kneecaps him during his 40, and Watkins momentum might get him a 4.4 40 anyway.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CornellJets


Joined: 10 Sep 2013
Posts: 17
Location: CT/Ithaca
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ganggreen1102 wrote:
CornellJets wrote:
Just made an account! Been a Jets fan since birth..football season is the best time of year, even if it's painful at times haha.
I'm 19, full time student at Cornell..and maybe uncommon on this site, I am a girl!


Welcome! Very Happy This is by far the best site to post about football out there. Yes it can be painful to be a Jets fan at times and we've all experienced it hahaha.

Thanks! Yeah I remember I couldn't even make it to school the day after the Jets lost to the Steelers in the championship game. I needed a period of mourning. Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 24 of 27

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group