You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Welcome Jets Fans - Introduction Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Progidychld

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a suburb of Melbourne port area, oh well. You follow Aussie Rules football.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've watched less than one full game in my whole life. American football is where it's at Cool
Progidychld

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww I used to love it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Watsup Reply with quote

Sup I jsut signed up Ive actually been chceking out the mock drafts on this site for a while now jsut to lazy to singup and start posting. Well the name is Andrew I live In Jersey and my whole family loves the Jets thats how I became a fan. I look foward to posting and talking with my fellow Jet fans. Woops srry bout my avatar Im fixing it right now.
J-E-T-S

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Andrew,
I'm liking all the new Jets fans signing in. I can see this forum eventually being one of the better ones. We already have alot of good, knowledgable members on here. I'm looking forward to hearing from you Andrew, if you have any questions just ask me or one of the members, I'm sure they'll help out a fellow Jet fan, they're good people.

Last edited by J-E-T-S on Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
jonyankee1nyj

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow this forum has grown, i remember wen i first signed up to this site there were like 3 people on the jets forum, and we didnt even have a mod. Now this forum has tripled at least, and is definitly pne of the bests on this web site.

Soaring Jets Wall of Honor Member
TheChad

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonyankee1nyj wrote:
Wow this forum has grown, i remember wen i first signed up to this site there were like 3 people on the jets forum, and we didnt even have a mod. Now this forum has tripled at least, and is definitly pne of the bests on this web site.

Well if there were in fact only 3 people on the forum, i'd say it's more than tripled in size Cool

(yes i realise you were probably exaggerating..)
sandwhich

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never introduced.

After trying a few sites out i got tired of nobody but me and 2 others ever being on to post. Luckily i found this site when i was searching for an interactive mock draft, and this site had TONS. that was about 2-3 months ago. I love it hear and theres an amazing amount of participation all over the msgboard.

Im 16 and have been a Jets fan since i was 9. I didnt like football untill I went to a Jets preseason game against the Ravens. From then on i became more and more interested, and now its a big chunk of my life. I am now 16.

Long live the Jets.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool. Welcome sandwhich.
I'm happy to see the Jets forum get so many new members (alot of which since the draft). I'm seeing alot of new members on here. Not to mention that our 1st Annual Jets Mock Draft had the most entrees then any other team that participated in a single team mock draft. This forum has alot of active users and vets and IMO is already one of the better ones Cool .

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, its a great place to discuss things. Although i haven't been here long I have already made a lot of friends.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all, the name's Evan. I've been posting on these boards for a while, and I'm an Eagles fan first and foremost, but I am and have been a Jets fan since I was a little kid.

Believe.
One Team.
One City.
One Dream.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NikeFootball05

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Element wrote:
Hey all, the name's Evan. I've been posting on these boards for a while, and I'm an Eagles fan first and foremost, but I am and have been a Jets fan since I was a little kid.

That's cool. I also follow Philly. As long as you don't double as a Fins or Pats fan, you're welcome in this forum...jp.

Ok I'm sorry, do you WANT to lose? I throw, you catch, it's not that hard, ok? All right now get the f@$% outta here.

-Peyton Manning United Way SNL Skit
Element

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pats? UGGHGGHGHHHH....

Fins? UUGHGGHGHGHG....

The Pats beat us in the Super Bowl, an event that has earned them my undying hatred. The Fins I don't really hate too much, except for when they're playing the Jets or the Eagles.

Believe.
One Team.
One City.
One Dream.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jonyankee1nyj

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheChad wrote:
jonyankee1nyj wrote:

Well if there were in fact only 3 people on the forum, i'd say it's more than tripled in size 8)

(yes i realise you were probably exaggerating..)

Our forum is 7th in posts so that is pretty cool... we have around 17,500 i think!

Soaring Jets Wall of Honor Member
sandwhich

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats a cool stat to know, a lot of that has been coming from me and some others not shutting up lately.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 4 of 27

Jump to: