Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Welcome Jets Fans - Introduction Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jetsfan4life51

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

moham-17 wrote:
I'm currently studying kinesiology, which will allow me to major in sports medicine or physical therapy.

Samesies. Except I'm studying Biology. I wanted to do Kinesiology soo bad but they told me Bio is the best way to go for that.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jetsfan4life51 wrote:
moham-17 wrote:
I'm currently studying kinesiology, which will allow me to major in sports medicine or physical therapy.

Samesies. Except I'm studying Biology. I wanted to do Kinesiology soo bad but they told me Bio is the best way to go for that.

Yeah I could see that, I'm actually taking bio myself right now, gotta say it's interesting stuff, but its insanely hard, we're actually cloning dna in bio lab, and I'm so lost it's ridiculous haha
jetsfan4life51

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

moham-17 wrote:
jetsfan4life51 wrote:
moham-17 wrote:

Yeah I could see that, I'm actually taking bio myself right now, gotta say it's interesting stuff, but its insanely hard, we're actually cloning dna in bio lab, and I'm so lost it's ridiculous haha

It's so stupid how I'm wasting classes on plants, animals, lakes, ecosystems, etc. I just want to learn about humans and the human body. Kinesiology seems fun and easy.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jetsfan4life51 wrote:
moham-17 wrote:
jetsfan4life51 wrote:
moham-17 wrote:

It's so stupid how I'm wasting classes on plants, animals, lakes, ecosystems, etc. I just want to learn about humans and the human body. Kinesiology seems fun and easy.

Yeah I here ya, what kinda bio are you taking? I'm in cellular right now, and it's as hard as anything I've ever done. I'm not actually end the kinesiology program yet, I apply at the end of this semester, my dream job would definitely be to work for a sports team, maybe like the jets haha
jetsfan4life51

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moham-17 wrote:
jetsfan4life51 wrote:
moham-17 wrote:
jetsfan4life51 wrote:
moham-17 wrote:

Yeah I here ya, what kinda bio are you taking? I'm in cellular right now, and it's as hard as anything I've ever done. I'm not actually end the kinesiology program yet, I apply at the end of this semester, my dream job would definitely be to work for a sports team, maybe like the jets haha

My major is Biology so I'm taking the required Biology classes for SUNY Cortland. I'm taking Organic Chemistry this semester which blows then I have Cellular Biology next semester. I hear grades in the 60s are A's.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jetsfan4life51 wrote:
moham-17 wrote:
jetsfan4life51 wrote:
moham-17 wrote:
jetsfan4life51 wrote:
moham-17 wrote:

My major is Biology so I'm taking the required Biology classes for SUNY Cortland. I'm taking Organic Chemistry this semester which blows then I have Cellular Biology next semester. I hear grades in the 60s are A's.

Dude I've heard nothing but horror stories about Organic Chem. Yeah same here, you can get like 40's and pass.
jetsfan4life51

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moham-17 wrote:
Dude I've heard nothing but horror stories about Organic Chem. Yeah same here, you can get like 40's and pass.

It's a ton of work but somehow I have a B and the class average is B-.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jetsfan4life51 wrote:
moham-17 wrote:

It's a ton of work but somehow I have a B and the class average is B-.

Thata boy haha and to think of all these people who say Jets fan's are brainless.
elmoron

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man, I knew I was the old fart.

Name: Danny

Family: 3 kids, all of whom I brainwashed/condemned long ago to be Jet fans. Thank God we finally got Rex as I was seriously considering suicide.

State you were born in/state you live in now: Elizabeth, NJ; currently California, Florida and NYC

Occupation or area of study: ...but then I'd have to kill you.

Interests besides football: Baseball, especially the Yanks, and God forgive me, hating anything & everything from Bean Town.

Favorite current Jet player: Kris Jenkins

Favorite all-time Jet: Jim Hudson

How many Jets games have you attended: Way too many to count, I think, long ago in my alcohol & drug-fueled youth. I was even at Shea for the Monday Night riot.

What one current player from any team would you like on the Jets right now: Brandon Marshall

What one player from all time from any team would you like on the team right now: Joe Klecko

Reason why you joined FF: Humiliation, which you young guys seem to deal out to me in spades.

jgutowski24

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys i'm new here i'm 24 and i'm wonder how to get an avatar and a sig.

On the Jets vs Patriots playoff game(Pats fan):
GoldenboyGB wrote:
So when we trash them 41-10 whats going to be the excuse?

Last edited by jgutowski24 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Davey

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jgutowski24 wrote:
hey guys i'm new here i'm 27 and i'm wonder how to get an avatar and a sig.

Welcome to the forums. FF's sig and avatar forum can be found here: http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=48

You can request something there, or maybe one of the Jets posters can help you out.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello... fellow Jet fans..Im from Miami and i have been a jets fan all my life. Dont think i can ever express my hatred for fin fans, especially living in Miami. I think we had a nice draft, only time will tell.
Jets91

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello ive been a Jets and Football fan for the past 5 years. Im from Leeds, England and looking forward to the new season!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davey wrote:
jgutowski24 wrote:
hey guys i'm new here i'm 27 and i'm wonder how to get an avatar and a sig.

Welcome to the forums. FF's sig and avatar forum can be found here: http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=48

You can request something there, or maybe one of the Jets posters can help you out.

Hi i could use some help with my avatar... My sig has appeared fine but cant seem to get my avatar link to work? i resized the image to 80x80 and uploaded it to imageshack like my Sig, but dosent do anything when i submit? Any ideas? Thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jets91 wrote:
Hello ive been a Jets and Football fan for the past 5 years. Im from Leeds, England and looking forward to the new season!

Another leeds fan on the forum? Deary me!

Welcome my friend, you can discuss the world of soccer in the other sports forum, we're trying to get it as big as possible. Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 18 of 26

Jump to: