Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Chric Chambers...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MoMoney717

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject: Chric Chambers... Reply with quote

wtf happened to Clements?

Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well..pretty much...clements got burned. again. hes gotten burned so many times this year, but yet he says hes the best CB in the league. i think he should have just shut up and signed the contract the bills offered him. then again, on the FA, teams are always desperate to make a big signing and someone may end up overpaying for his services. but clements has played average at best this year. you don't let someone catch 15 balls on you if you are a great corner.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see how that works 15 catches plus 238 yards plus 1 touchdown = 1 cb in the league....right?
Buff Naked

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clements didn't have a great game...true.

But the whole D isn't playing well. We have the talent but not the leadership and heart needed. Our D was lost when Takeo went down.
l3lind golfer

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only problem with Clements is he has it in his head that he's so great......i think he's a top 10 corner in the league but he says he want's to be the highest paid corner in the league......come on now Nate Shame on you ....that being said I would love for the Rams to sign him cuz we desperatly need a corner, but not for the price he's asking

Clearly. I joined this site in 2005 to talk movies.
Buff Naked

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He isn't close to being the top corner in the league but he is a whole lot better than Winfield. Clements seems like he gave up on the season a while ago and now is just taking chances to improve his int count.

He's done this before...remember the first game of the season last year when he went for the pick on 4th and 20ish and gave up the first down and eventually led to a Jags win causing Bills to miss the playoffs. There is just no leadership or heart without Takeo back there.
l3lind golfer

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Buff Naked wrote:
He isn't close to being the top corner in the league but he is a whole lot better than Winfield. Clements seems like he gave up on the season a while ago and now is just taking chances to improve his int count.

He's done this before...remember the first game of the season last year when he went for the pick on 4th and 20ish and gave up the first down and eventually led to a Jags win causing Bills to miss the playoffs. There is just no leadership or heart without Takeo back there.

I know he isn't a top corner but he's in the 10 ten as I said.....he has the tools to be one of the top corners and I like him

Clearly. I joined this site in 2005 to talk movies.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: