Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Trade

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MNBuff

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:37 pm    Post subject: Trade Reply with quote

I know this is all projections, but how about this trade thought..........
Randy Moss for C-Wood.
The Vikings get rid of their problem child, as do the Raiders (but yes, both get new headaches). Al loves the deep threat which Moss provides, and the Vikes get a top CB for their D that needs help.
I just see this as a win-win for both teams. The Raiders could then focus on a FA RB like Henry or Jordan, using their draft picks on the D. If they resigned Porter, their offense would be BOLD.
TheNextStep

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Trade Reply with quote

MNBuff wrote:
I know this is all projections, but how about this trade thought..........
Randy Moss for C-Wood.
The Vikings get rid of their problem child, as do the Raiders (but yes, both get new headaches). Al loves the deep threat which Moss provides, and the Vikes get a top CB for their D that needs help.
I just see this as a win-win for both teams. The Raiders could then focus on a FA RB like Henry or Jordan, using their draft picks on the D. If they resigned Porter, their offense would be BOLD.

I guess the first thing is that Charles Woodson isn't particularly a headache. Everything says that he's a leader in the locker room and that he wants to remain a Raider (as to whether or not it happens, well... depends on the dollars).

That said, it wouldn't be a bad trade... but, speaking strictly from the fan perspective, I wouldn't like it.
Old School

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last thing the Raiders need right now is another cancer in the locker room. Offense is pretty good as it is (with the addition of a RB, of course). I would rather see Raider resign Porter, than trade for Moss.
bpinsky33

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woodson is old and injury prone there is no way that trade flies. I could see Woodson, 1st round, and 2 round for Moss, Minn 1st round and 3 round.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: