Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jimmy Williams better not be the bills 1st pick

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Footballhottie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:02 am    Post subject: Jimmy Williams better not be the bills 1st pick Reply with quote

I have seen several mocks that have the bills taking Jimmy Williams with there 1st pick. This better not happen when they do it for real in April. Yes, Nate Clements is a UFA, but there is a possibilty he will be franchise tagged. Terrence McGee just signed a 4 year extension and he is a above average No.2 corner. The bills need help on both sides of the line or if Mario Williams is available, I'd rather the bills picked him as opposed to Jimmy Williams. The bills FO better not take a corner any earlier than the 3rd Round or I will be po' ed.
Buff Naked

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree...we really need Line help. A good D-line would make our corners stats seem better because of the less time the QB would have.

McGee is amazing. I actually think he is just as good as Nate.
DutchMafia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need OL help from what I've seen. McGahee had trouble running all year. Of course, probably didn't help that no one feared your passing game. Is Losman the answer at QB? I think you need another receiving threat whether that's TE or WR.
dabs21nike

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DutchMafia wrote:
You need OL help from what I've seen. McGahee had trouble running all year. Of course, probably didn't help that no one feared your passing game. Is Losman the answer at QB? I think you need another receiving threat whether that's TE or WR.

Well hopefully we'll have 3rd round pick Kevin Everett back at full strength after he tore his ACL in minicamp this past year. He has got to be better than Mark Campbell because he is terrible. Also, a fully healthy Roscoe Parrish (broken arm in training camp) should help open things up for our other recievers. I hope Eric Moulds is still here and along with Lee Evans, Josh Reed (FA), Parrish, Everett, and McGahee, the Bills seem to have some of the pieces there for a solid team. Now if only we could get an offensive and defensive line.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: