You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Poll Style Draft: Titans' 6th Overall Pick...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Will the Titans Pick? (READ BELOW FIRST!)
Alex Barron, OT, FSU
19%
 19%  [ 7 ]
Ronnie Brown, RB, Auburn
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Carnell Williams, RB, Auburn
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
Alex Smith, QB, Utah
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Braylon Edwards, WR, Michigan
30%
 30%  [ 11 ]
Pac Man Jones, CB, West Virginia
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
Dan Cody, DE/OLB, Oklahoma
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 36

bulluckthebeast

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titansfan9, Clayton could fall to our second round pick because so many teams will look at D-line and secondary players.

We do need to worry about O-line this year because Hopkins will be gone in 2 years and Miller's time is running out here. We have Bell who could probably play RT, but our guards are both thirty so maybe we need to keep him there. Amano could probably play G if need be, but I'd rather have him as Center. We definately need to draft at least 1 O-line guy by the 4th round.
titans#1fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our gaurds are goin to be here for a while. there not 30 but they are around 30.
All we need is the Left Tackles spot for the future. We have Bell on the RT. I think our gaurds and center are good few a few more years.
But we need to draft a LT this year just for depth and maybe for the future. Barnes and Adam Terry are the only two lineman i really like for our later rounds.
bulluckthebeast

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olson is 31 and Pillar is 30. They may have 5 more years left, but I'm still worried because they are aging and they have pretty high cap numbers. Khalif Barnes seems a lot like Hopkins except a little larger so I wouldn't mind grabbing him in the second. While Adam terry seems more like a Fred Miller; huge and strong, but not that athletic.
MultiSync

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y are people voting for carnell williams they have Brown
shortnproud52

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poll is CLOSED...Plz no more voting.

With 33% of the vote, the Tennessee Titans select Braylon Edwards, WR, Michigan.
bulluckthebeast

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting pick. It won't happen come draft day, but it's still interesting.
titans#1fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're close, Benji is 30 and Pillar is 29.

There's no way we'll pick Braylon Edwards. He's not worthy of the number 6 pick.
MultiSync

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how do u figure?
titans will return

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think bulluckthebeast is saying what he wants i would love to have have williams,rolle, or johnson but if they are gone we will draft an o-lineman just because bulluck says were not doesnt mean anything we will either draft someone that can come in and start his first year or trade down to get an extra pick. i would rather have Roddy White than Marc Clayton/

and all of you'll Munoz haters he got hurt one time in his sr. year and i dont even know he missed more thank like 2 games his whole collegiate career, but his dad is a hall-of-fame lineman and he has the potential, just because he got hurt ONE time you'll throw his name around like he is injury proned and never will make it he will be worth our third rd pick.
Titans2004

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reese will not reach for an OT at 6 and unless Barron really surprises people at the combine he will not be a value at #6.

I think that the draft could very easily go like this so far and Reese will have his ear connected to the phone trying to work a trade down for somebody who wants either Smith or Edwards.

Since we can't trade down I have to take Braylon because i don't think the WR crop is near as deep as the RB/CB crop and we will be able to pick up a good one in the 2nd.

You can see how thr RBs might fall. I'm sure that either Miami, Oakland, or Arizona will get a RB via FA. If one of the top RBs makes it past Arizona then they will fall from the top 10 because Washington, Detroit, Dallas and SD are set at RB.
titans#1fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

go to

www.gotitans.com

it even says that we are not goin for a Tackle with our 6th pick.
bulluckthebeast

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans will return, I'm not saying we won't draft an O-lineman with the 6th pick because I don't want us to. I'm saying it because it's the truth. There is no O-lineman worth that pick. People rank Barron as the best OT so they just assume he's top 10 talent when in reality he's barely top 15 talent. Also we won't draft Edwards unless Mason leaves and we're desperate for a WR while we might draft MW even if Mason stays. I don't just say random things, titanswillreturn, I only post what I know is true.
LION KING

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans have blew there own team up!

with the moves up too today they need 2 spots on there roster!

1 CB Pac Man Or Rolle

2. Ot A Barron

3. Williams wr Longshot

Titans draft Pac Man Jones Cb

NEXT TIME STOMP ON HIM GET YOUR MONEYS WORTH ALL I AM SAYING ABOUT IT!
LION KING

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans have blew there own team up!

with the moves up too today they need 2 spots on there roster!

1 CB Pac Man Or Rolle

2. Ot A Barron

3. Williams wr Longshot

Titans draft Pac Man Jones Cb

NEXT TIME STOMP ON HIM GET YOUR MONEYS WORTH ALL I AM SAYING ABOUT IT!
knowitall

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Titans aren't going to pick an O lineman with the sixth pick in this draft. Because there is no O lineman worth it. and the Titans FO isn't dumb like Minnesota's FO. They will Take Mike Williams in this pick. If they don't they will trick Minny into trading one spot up and let them take Williams, and then will take Rolle at seven, and then Pollack at 18 (from Minny) As much of a longshot that is, it is more realistic than the Titans picking an o lineman at six. Titans scouts are too good, and FO is too smart for that. If there was an O lineman worth it maybe, but there isn't. Williams is the pick because he will come in right away, and make a difference under Chow's system. There will be no need for a learning curve. But I believe the the Vikings are gonna be so desperate in replacing Moss, they will do anything to get Williams. ANYTHING ! Shocked

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: