Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Panthers Talk, But It's Solid-Anything Thread II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FriendlyEnemy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn Falcons...damn...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still can't believe ATL plays out of their minds twice versus Carolina and lays an egg against every one else. Makes me so mad. We shoulda been 8-8 but both times it fell apart Embarassed

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just heard the 7th floor crew with Jon Beason and Greg Olsen. Soooo freakin funny.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Return of mafia, sign up.

If we're able to go 11-5 or better, then Garrett and his staff deserve to be coaches of the damned decade.
CarolinaRoar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cam Newton is on twitter
IrishGreen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FF NCAA tourney bracket pick 'em for anyone interested

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/register/joinprivategroup_assign_team?GID=133926&P=footballsfuture

PW: footballsfuture
CarolinaKitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How long have I been gone that JAMES is a mod now?

Shocked Confused Confused Confused Confused

And a few of these...

Eh? Eh? Eh?

And this one

Think

Sig by Me
coors

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

was just at Auburns A-Day with one of my closest friends who has recently started working for Auburn/Tiger TV as well as some gigs with ESPN and local stations working as a reporter now. Since I was there with her and had press credentials, I got to meet Cam and chat with him for about 10 minutes on top of him being interviewed by the person I was there with. Always been a HUGE supporter of Cam, followed him at Florida, than lost him at Blinn, and watched every snap of his career at Auburn and was just in awe, one of the most memorable college football seasons I have ever seen, possibly because of attending 4 games during his run at the Heisman and the National Title, and seeing every other game during that season and Cam was just so fun to watch, like nobody I had ever seen in the past. Cam was so dynamic, also the way he played the game with a smile on his face at all times was just a testament to the guys true character. I thought last year that since Luck stayed away from the draft, that Cam was the best choice for #1 overall pick. With a terrible off season for rookies, especially QBs, without all the mini camps and OTAs, and a shotened training camp, I predicted that Cam would definitely miss having all of the extra practice and learning that his first year it may take him a bit longer than maybe it should have to learn the offense, learning how to read defenses, all of the nuances that you learn from just time and practice. Yeah, I was wrong. The guy stepped in and threw for 400+ yards in his first TWO starts.. setting buku records for a rookie QB... I love this guys game, respect him off the field, and think that he could be one of the cornerstone NFL players for many years. The guy is is 22 years old, has only played one season, finally has a full offseason ahead of him.. Cam has nowhere to go but up from here and I think that he will continue to succeed at a very high level. Its sad, because Cam may be one of my favorite players, someone who I love to watch at all times... Sadly he plays for one of the Falcons division rivals so 2 times a year I will have to root against him and thats still too many games to not root for the guy. Hope the Panthers do well this season, I'm happy that you guys got to resign Steve Smith for probably the rest of his career, great move. Your RB corps is very good, and very deep. Very underrated in the entire league if you ask me. I also think that the defense has some great players on it, Beason is an elite top linebacker in the entire league, I hope he can come back at 100% of his old self because he was very fun to watch. Same thing goes for Thomas Davis, who went to UGA and was a local boy from Georgia and I have followed since his high school days and possibly my favorite defensive player in the league. I really hope that he can come back at full strength and look like the Thomas Davis that is just a freak like he used to. Thomas is coming off of a torn ACL for the 3rd time in 3 years if I remember correctly.. that definitely means that the odds are not good for him at being able to walk correctly let alone play football at the highest level.

Yeah, I just went off on a rant about Cam most likely because I just got to meet him..., and pretty much the guys I like on the team and my love for Thomas Davis.. and i'm a little tipsy and get talkative Laughing

This is a picture of Cam and the girl that I was with at A-Day.. a lady named Natalie Fultz, who is an up and coming sports reporter for TV/Radio,, Not posting the picture that I have with Cam and myself because posting pictures of yourself is a violation of the rules...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good story. Thanks for sharing.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, I'm participating in the FF hunger games for the panthers, and the games allow for the participants to have sponsors. I could really use yalls help. At the moment I have two sponsors (some people are closer to 50). All you have to do is go to the thread on TAST and say you're sponsoring the Panthers! Help me make Panther nation victorious!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boondock wrote:
Very good story. Thanks for sharing.

gracias Cool

still, the one thing that just wow'd me was Cam's size. the guy is just absolutely huge. he doesn't look at all like a QB. and than while i'm thinking about how amazingly huge he is.. it makes my jaw just drop at realizing how fast and athletic a guy of that size is. simply an unreal human being haha

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5t0qLoyN7s

Our QB is a big goofball.
64 Pass TDs
2032 Rush Yards
28 Rush TDs
6 4Q/OT GW Drives
tbrown2699

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not really Panther news, but former dt Ma'ake Kemoeatu is back witht the Ravens. He was always solid for the Panthers and when he was teamed up with Jenkins the were the biggest wall in the NFL. Did his production drop so much that he didn't warrant a job with the Panthers last season, I mean, really... their d-line couldn't have been much worse.
fretgod99

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going to the KC game this year. Hells yeah. Cool

MrDrew wrote:
Can somebody give me a good reason there's not a giant statue to fret somewhere?
Panthers11

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fretgod99 wrote:
Going to the KC game this year. Hells yeah. Cool

Nice!
Going to both Bucs games this year!

The HORNETS are back. Yes We Cam. Giancarlo <3.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 96 of 100

Jump to: