Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Baltimore at Denver

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
broncosfan_101

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:23 am    Post subject: Baltimore at Denver Reply with quote

alright, post your thots about the game here.

if we win this game, we'll be a contender to play for the Super Bowl. we should come out with a lot of emotion because of the loss last week, we're at home and we're trying to fend off 2 great teams behind us in the standings. but we're playing a team that we SHOULD beat and that scares me a bit. there's a chance that we come out soft because we think this is in the bag and we'll look forward to flying to buffalo as a 10-3 team.

what are you thinking chris? and broncs from uk, i can't wait to see your game breakdown. that's always a highlight of every week for me.
GWilhite

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess we're not getting a lot of chat on this topic because everyone is expecting the Broncos to win easily. I would be unpleasantly surprised if Denver lost this game because the following games (at BUF, OAK, at SD) are going to be tougher matchups. The good teams win the games that they should, with that said the Broncos offense should score 2 or 3 TDs on Baltimore and the Denver defense should shut down the Ravens offense.

Denver - 27
Baltimore - 6
raven5255

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baltimore is a 14 point underdog in this game Shocked

Coincidentaly, the last time the Ravens were underdogs by as much as 14 points was on September 30th, 2002...against the Broncos. The Ravens won the game 34-23.

On a less positive note for the Ravens, we havent won a road game since November 14th, 2004 when we defeated the Jets in overtime. And having a road game against a team like Denver doesnt make the situation much better.

The defense, which will be missing 3 starters (Ray Lewis, Will Demps and Anthony Weaver), will certainly have its hands full trying to shut down Jake Plummer and the Broncos talented running game. On offense, I would think Chester Taylor and Jamal Lewis will have a tough time running against a stout defense with an offensive line missing 2 starters, and the remaining 3 starters being banged up. We're going to need a great game from Kyle Boller to have the slightest chance in this game. Pray
Chris

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:04 am    Post subject: Re: Baltimore at Denver Reply with quote

broncosfan_101 wrote:
what are you thinking chris?

I'm going to keep it short and sweet. Baltimore hasn't won on the road this year, we're undefeated at home. Baltimore has quite a few key players injured, so I do not see how they're able to beat us at Mile High. If we lose to the Ravens today, we don't deserve the playoffs.

Yeah, awesome cool! Denver Broncos rock the world!
raven5255

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank god for BJ Sams setting us up with good field position.

Interesting to see Jamal Lewis as a game time inactive, yet he wasnt listed on the injury report once this week. Hmmm

Also it appears that rookie 4th round draft pick Jason Brown is starting at left guard in place of Edwin Mulitalo.
raven5255

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a painful game, probably one of our toughest losses all season because we actually should have won the game. Denver really got away with one today. 4 turnovers and we still nearly pulled it off. If only Kyle Boller had just stayed down when he fell instead of getting up to try to force a play, that game would have been 6-3 in favor of the Ravens at halftime and Baltimore could have easily won the game. We did a good job stopping the Denver running game, although Jake Plummer was pretty solid. Still no form of a running game whatsoever, even though we were missing 3 of our 5 starters. Bronco fans should be thanking Darrent Williams for winning that game for them since he prevented that touchdown on the opening kickoff. Moving onto Kyle Boller, its not that he is a bad quarterback, he just is really really stupid sometimes. Come on now kid, its 3rd and 10 around the Denver 25 yard line, just stay on the ground and we kick a simple field goal. And that roll out where he just flat out dropped the ball?? Are you serious? You learn how to run with the football when your 10 years old. He is so inconsitant at times. One drive he looks like a freshmen in high school, the next he looks like John Elway. **Sigh** oh well, it was a close game. Good game Broncos fans.
broncosfan_101

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so it seems like i missed a good game to miss Rolling Eyes . i had a feeling that baltimore was gonna come out and play us tough and that's what seemed to happen. we better play loads better next week in buffalo. we need to keep winning to make sure the division doesn't slip away from us.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: