Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Induction Thread : Patriots HOF
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Canadian_Patriot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:12 pm    Post subject: Induction Thread : Patriots HOF Reply with quote

**** Footballs Future Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Inductions! ****

Forum Address.

Almost a year ago to the day, our Patriots forum Hall of fame was created, and it's first 3 members were inducted. Tzimisce, Hollywood14, and Patsfan01. Today, a fourth will join them in holding the honor of being one of the most recognized members of this forum. This websites initial purpose was to showcase the college football players who were entering the NFL as rookies, mainly in the form of player profiles and mock drafts. It was a draft site. It has kept that identity, even today. However, we on the inside ( all of us on the forums ) know that the forum itself has become the backbone of what footballsfuture.com is all about. Part of that backbone, I believe is this particular forum. The New England Patriots forum. We house some of the sites most intelligent, knowledgeable and entertaining minds. One of them, will be recognized by all of you tonight.

This forum, is fantastic! Moderating the Patriots forum, is one of the best jobs you can have on this site, because in reality, our members themselves, do not need any moderating whatsoever. It is because of veteran members like our nominee that this is our environment. Our Bruschi's, McGinests, Vrabels and Harrisons set the tone for what our forum is all about. That being, intelligent Patriots football discussion, and we have some fun along the way too! We're only going up from here, we gained more new members over the last 12 months then any other 12 month period in the sites history. The future is very, very bright, and I believe it's because of the track record of our past.

My comments on the winner will be posted at the bottom of the page!

Sincerly, Your Mod,
Canadian Patriot

Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Members

Hollywood14 - 2008

Tzimisce - 2008

Patsfan01 - 2008

HOF Member : Hollywood14's Address

First off I would like to thank all the members who participated in this process. Without a doubt, the Patriots Forum Hall of Fame is our biggest yearly award so we love for everyone to participate. We got twenty members, which is a great turnout for one single forum. In this forum we have a ton of terrific posters and that shows as eight different members received nominations. I'd like to just take a couple of minutes and single out each member that received at least one nomination before talking about our newest HOF member.

Arrow finn54: Finn is the most knowledgeable Pats fan when it comes to X's and O's in this forum and that shows with his yearly Bill Belichick awards that he receives over the summers. Although he is sometimes inconsistent with his activity in this forum, he's a huge asset to this forum and it's a honor to talk football with this guy.

Arrow Rblevins: No one outside of RD, Patsfan01, Rabbisson, Canadian_Patriot, myself and maybe waynegrow really knows what this guy did for this forum. He really was the Patriots forum and everything it represented. He mentored a lot those goes I just mentioned and without him this forum wouldn't be where it is today.

Arrow Billy Spikes: Spikes is a beast. The way he can post team news and write about it in a quick and professional manor is remarkable, so I'm glad he got noticed with a vote to join the Hall of Fame. Spikes is still a fairly new member to this forum, so by next summer he could very well join this ever exclusive club.

Arrow Grachuus: Does this say anything about a poster or what? Grachuus has been a member since March and for him to garner a vote here is outstanding. There's no denying his intelligence but the way he conducts himself around each member should also be noted. Down the road I could definitely see my man becoming a moderator somewhere on this site. It's a pleasure to read his material every day. It really is.

Arrow Bruschidawg: I'm not going to lie this sort of surprised me, but then I thought about. Bruschidawg has been around this forum since 2006 and due to his longevity he warranted a vote.

Arrow icecoldbruschi: ICB is a great member on this forum and although he always seems to have arguments with someone, it's all in good fun. ICB was actually a guy who I considered heavily before I made my vote. His training camp previews are very, very well done and his work as a whole in this forum is simply outstanding. ICB doesn't get enough credit on this site because he rarely posts outside this forum, but down the road ICB will be a FF MVP.

Arrow Canadian_Patriot: One of the longest tenured members who post in this forum, CP is the man. He's a really good mod, who never gets chippy or thinks he's a real life police man. He just chimes when things look like they're getting out of control but he does so in a very mature way. CP helped shape this forum back in 2005 and 2006 and he'll be apart of this group in the near future. Good guy.

Idea And now real quickly, personally, I was SHOCKED to see that redsoxsrule1437 didn't receive one vote. I feel like he his a big time contributor to this forum and I see us in a similar light in terms of knowledge and writing style. But just keep working dude and come next year, it will pay off.

Now. I present to you. Your 2009 Footballsfuture.com Patriots Forum Hall of fame inductee!....

???

RABBISSON

Canadian Patriot wrote:
Congratulations Rab! You were overwhelmingly selected for this honor, and you join tremendous company. You represent this forum possibly better then anyone else, everywhere else on the site. Without question the most respected and highly thought of member of the Footballs future Patriot nation. Great work over the last year, and duration of your time here man!

Here's to you!

CP

Hollywood14 wrote:
Without further a do .. to RABBISSON!

Rabbisson is probably one of my closest friends on this site just because we both joined around the same time and often were the only two members who started and posted in topics, thus leading to us ranting back and forth back in the 2004's. Rab is very intelligent .. DUH .. he's going to Brown and some of his crazy Harry Potter posts really freak out me out in a good, pleasing way. Rab's draft knowledge is very underrated as I feel he really has a knack for some football players. Still to this day I believe Connor Barwin can thank Rab for getting his name out into the internet world. With over 10,000 posts Rab is one of the best posters on this ENTIRE site and he deserves all these little awards he will get in the near future. To invest as much time as he does on this forum and still succeed in the class room at school, shows me a lot and shows the character of Rab.

Welcome to the club brother!

Canadian Patriot, and Hollywood 14.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
iothar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to all!

The suspense was killing me.
icecoldbruschi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats rabbisson!!!

Also it was a joke that some of those guys got votes over RSR, easily a top 5-7 poster in this forum.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well deserved Rab.

Congratulations!

Mark Twain wrote:
Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination.

QBvsDefensiveQuality
hollywood14

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats again Rab! You deserve it man.

Jgoldiscool on the sig
Donut

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grats rab
rabbisson

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww...now I'm getting a little bit teary eyed Smile

Don't worry, I won't disappoint with my acceptance post that I'm typing up as I watch the preseason game, but it'll be wonderful.

I want to thank everyone who voted me into the Hall of Fame. I'm not usually one to desire recognition for my work, but I have to admit, it feels nice.

Now, of course, I have to recognize all of those who received at least 1 vote for this honor and the one poster who didn't that I, as well, was surprised about.

finn54
- You're incredibly intelligent and I know that you will have a great time when you see the Pats in Wembley soon. I feel like I have learned from you and have become a better poster due to your profound influence.

Rblevins - The one who started it all. This was a vote about respect, and I cast it. This was all about what I, and other Patriot posters, feel that we should owe to you.

Billy Spikes - Keep posting in the News forum! I consider you my FF ticker; you always know what's up.

Grachuus - If you could get an MVP vote now, imagine what would happen once you spend a full year on the site! Truly intelligence, a great guy and fun to jab with.

bruschidawg - Congrats! You're an underrated poster in our forum, and I like the vote for you. Bravo!

icecoldbruschi - You are one of the most underrated posters on this site, and I think that you're a shoo-in for the HOF if you keep posting. You're smart, fun to argue with and slowly becoming an institution on this site. Keep posting!

Canadian_Patriot - You're a great mod. The mod staff truly made a prescient choice when they had to replace YOURbigdaddy. You don't post enough though; keep talking to me!

Redsoxsrule1437 - You're an underrated poster here, and I hope that, down the road, you get recognized for the great contributions that you give to this forum. Just keep posting consistently!

I've been on FF for five-ish years (wow that's crazy) and I don't intend on leaving any time soon. The ability to banter back and forth with other knowledgeable Patriots and NFL posters is something that I love and I hope to never lose it.

Once again, thanks you, and I'll stop Halle Berry-ing!

Oh, and I feel that tonight I could produce the best Patronus ever (mandatory Harry Potter reference!)

Iggles wrote:
This guy gets it. Seriously, the ideas being espoused here need to get to 88 mph so they can go back to the 1950's.

I'm a cold-blooded dickens.
eagles512

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn I was hoping Yourbigdaddy would make a last second run but congrats Rabbison, well deserved.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eagles512 wrote:
Damn I was hoping Yourbigdaddy would make a last second run but congrats Rabbison, well deserved.

FOR.
THE.
WIN.

haha, thanks for the comment Rab. I'm getting on the forums as much as I can lately, I miss it dearly when I'm not able to be on here as much with you guys!

CP
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
xmike609x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, Rab!

Hopefully I can get back on track this year with my posting and make a case for next year.

Pray
Canadian_Patriot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xmike609x wrote:
Congrats, Rab!

Hopefully I can get back on track this year with my posting and make a case for next year.

Pray

Likewise, miss you man.
Good to see you back around!

CP
The Third Rider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Rabbisson very well deserved may be one day I will to be enshrined into the hall of fame myself.

*Actual time may vary.
redsoxsrule1437

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

icecoldbruschi wrote:
Congrats rabbisson!!!

Also it was a joke that some of those guys got votes over RSR, easily a top 5-7 poster in this forum.

Thanks ICB, it means a lot.

Congrats Rab! You deserve it man.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

redsoxsrule1437 wrote:
icecoldbruschi wrote:
Congrats rabbisson!!!

Thanks ICB, it means a lot.

Congrats Rab! You deserve it man.

You're just under the radar. Super underrate. Too bad we don't have a mock draft for forum awesomeness. You'd be a sweet sleeper.

Mark Twain wrote:
Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination.

QBvsDefensiveQuality
rabbisson

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW, last year they got Hall of Fame jackets.

So, here's mine.

Next year's going to be an awesomely tight race.

Iggles wrote:
This guy gets it. Seriously, the ideas being espoused here need to get to 88 mph so they can go back to the 1950's.

I'm a cold-blooded dickens.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: