Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bills fan ramblings New to the boards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smeatbills

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:24 am    Post subject: Bills fan ramblings New to the boards Reply with quote

Hey everyone new to the boards. We seem to be lacking Bills fans around here. Just thought I would give my thoughts on the big topics here in Bills country. Nobody should be giving up on a QB that has only made seven starts in the NFL. Yanking him in and out all year cannot be good for his learning process. Mike Williams move to gaurd to start Jason Peters is mind blowing. Spending the number 4 overall pick in the draft to get a tackle you just end up switching to guard should get any GM fired by itself. Tom can call me whatever he wants it's the truth. I don't think Moulds has any trade value with such a high cap hit coming. As sad as it is everyone moves on and I think he would be a great fit in San Diego or Philly or even helping out Vick in Atlanta. As for Nate franchise him and be done with it. I think an overlooked hole in the bills O is a decent backup to Willis I would be very worried with Shaud Williams starting maybe they look for a runner in the middle rounds of the draft. As for the first rounder that has to be one of our two biggest holes the O and D line anything else is a waste of a pick. ANd with all that said I am still a Bills fan and hope my son has the same memories of greatness that I do.
Buff Naked

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome...not too many Bills fans here.

I agree with you on JP. He has an amazing arm and great pocket awareness just needs more experience. He can't get that sitting on the bench. Why wasn't he starting last week? If he was good enough to be a backup QB he should have started.

With Mike Williams I thought the running game was a whole lot better with him at tackle. Pass protection Peters gets the edge...but if you can run the ball you will get less blitzers. Confused

Moulds has proven he can still play but just realizes what a moron Mularky is. I wouldn't listen to him at halftime either. We need to keep him though or we would have to use another high pick on a WR.

Definately francise Nate...we don't have another corner as good as McGee or Clements.

With shaud Williams he has made some great plays on third down this year...which makes you wonder why Willis isn't in on third down. Shaud is a quick little guy.

Also your right we need to adress the lines.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: