You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Meet The Eagles (Posters) - mm6492
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hockey5djh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:36 am    Post subject: Meet The Eagles (Posters) - mm6492 Reply with quote

Meet The Eagles (Posters)

mm6492

1) If you could rewind the offseason and cancel/change/make any deal that the Eagles did or didn’t do this offseason what would it be and why?

Quote:
This is a very difficult question to begin with. I am a big fan of the Eagles offseason, as I loved the moves we made- including Jason Peters, Jeremy Maclin, and everything else.
The one move I would change is the running back situation. We have all seen Westbrook deteriorate over the past few years and that’s has continued. I would have either 1) brought back Buckhalter or 2) acquired a veteran RB to team with Westbrook and McCoy. I am worried of the running back situation this year.

2) If you had to change the color scheme of the Eagles what would the Eagles new colors become?

Quote:
I would not want to change them, I love the current colors, but if I had to…….
I would not mind the colors of Boston College- the dark red and gold. They are pretty cool, and look good.

3) The Eagles win the Superbowl on February 7th, 2009. How are you celebrating?

Quote:
Right after the game, I would be going down to Philly and partying all night. Then the next morning I would come on FF in a total daze and probably get a few warnings I would like to see the reaction of a few people, especially with McNabb as our QB. Then I would be going to the parade whenever it is, and parting there again.

4) If you could combine the Eagles offense or defense with another team’s offense or defense, who would you combine them with and why?

Quote:
Eagles Defense and Patriots Offense

The Patriots offense- although lacking a true #1 RB – is one of the most potent in the NFL and of all time. A great offensive line, a top WR core, some very good TE’s, and of course, Tom Brady. Combined with the Eagles defense, this would be the Super Bowl favorite by far. Tom Brady might end up being the best QB of all-time and would be one of the few I would take over McNabb.

5) If you got deported from the U.S. and had to move to another country for the rest of your life what country would it be and why?

Quote:
The key would be I would have to go somewhere that speaks English. I took Spanish for 3 years, and know absolutely nothing, and I do not want to learn a new language. I was going to get interesting and go to the Bahamas or a nice island, but after a lot of consideration, I would move to Mexico and sneak back into the country There is no where else for me to go, and it does not seem that hard to sneak into the US when we see figures on the amounts of illegal immigrants.

6) You can take three qualities from three different people (alive and dead) and make a perfect human, what three qualities do you combine and who do these qualities come from?

Quote:
I do not value love or things such as that too highly. I value things that will help me (I know, I am greedy) but in effect, eventually help others. The one person who immediately pops into my head is Gandhi, but after learning about him this year, I have come to the opinion that he is overrated. SO here are my 3.

Intelligence- Steve Job’s
This man has managed to create one of the biggest and most successful companies of all time. I am a much bigger fan of Job’s then Gates, even though I believe that Gates is smarter. I just like Job’s better.

Humor- George Carlin
One of the greatest gifts a man can obtain is the ability is to make those around him laugh. I am a huge George Carlin fan, and love his style- honesty. He is able to make a terrible joke sound hilarious. He is much better then many of today’s comedians including Dane Cook, who is the MOST overrated comedian I can remember.

Speech- Adolph Hitler
Before I get torn apart, I am not in favor or agreed with ANYTHING Hitler did, and I believe what eh did was the worst moment in world history. However, Hitler was the best speaker of all-time, and was able to get people to believe and accept ideas that no normal man would have been able to give. Although he is one of the worst men to ever live, his speech was very good.

7) If you had to lose one of your senses what would you choose to lose and why?

Quote:
I could not loose my hearing or speech. Taste and smell are interesting, since a lot of taste comes from smell. I would probably choose sense of smell, but it would stink no matter which way you went.

8 ) You are given an all expense paid vacation for you and one other person to wherever you want to go and do whatever you want to do. Describe you dream vacation including the person you invite, the location, and the activities.

Quote:
I would choose Megan Fox on a nice, private island, and the things we would do are not accepted on this website. It would be lots of fun and I might be a daddy!!!

9) Suddenly the Eagles choose to disband as a team citing monetary and economic reasons for their downfall. What NFL team will you now become a fan of and why?

Quote:
This would stink…… Let’s see—not the Cowboys, Redskins, Giants, Lions… I would consider the Bears but probably not. In the end I would become a fan of the Jacksonville Jaguars but would be pretty pissed off. I am a huge fan of Maurice Jones Drew

10) If you could choose one athlete from any other sport to play on the Eagles squad, who would you choose and what position would they play?

Quote:
I know this is what almost anyone would say, but I am going with LeBron James to play TE/ slot WR. He is one of the most gifted athletes to ever come along, and would give McNabb another weapon to get his ring.

Thank you for your time MM.

Quote:
No problem.

^^Kilty on the sig

ninja wrote:
This is the eagles we are talking about here. This will all blow up in our faces not work.

Source: experience.

Last edited by Hockey5djh on Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Hockey5djh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll tell you what...I didn't even ask a question about females and Megan Fox somehow found her way into the interview....thanks mm Laughing

^^Kilty on the sig

ninja wrote:
This is the eagles we are talking about here. This will all blow up in our faces not work.

UKEaglesFan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good read, love the sneaking back into the country part!!

I too would have to go somewhere that speaks English, probably the US!! Laughing

Could you imagine Westy with the rest of that Pat's Offence!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to be a kill-joy, Hockey5djh and mm6492, but the link to the Carlin bit is some pretty vulgar stuff. Don't get me wrong, I personally find Carlin to be one of the funniest comedians to ever grace the stage. Indeed, his bit about the differences between football and baseball has me rolling on the floor every time. Nevertheless, posting links to vulgar materials is still off-limits--no matter how incidentally funny they may be.

The one and only Kiltman!

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned / Nor Hell a fury like a woman scorned." -- William Congreve

Last edited by gothman25 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
gothman25

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: Meet The Eagles (Posters) - mm6492 Reply with quote

Hockey5djh wrote:

That is freaking hilarious! Well played, Hockey5djh! Well played indeed! Laughing Applause

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned / Nor Hell a fury like a woman scorned." -- William Congreve
Hockey5djh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gothman25 wrote:
Sorry to be a kill-joy, Hockey5djh and mm6492, but the link to the Carlin bit is some pretty vulgar stuff. Don't get me wrong, I personally find Carlin to be one of the funniest comedians to ever grace the stage. Indeed, his bit about the differences between football and baseball has me rolling on the floor every time. Nevertheless, posting links to vulgar materials is still off-limits--no matter how incidentally funny they may be.

Can't see youtube at work so I just posted it sorry about that, next time i'll check it before posting.

^^Kilty on the sig

ninja wrote:

Hockey5djh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:42 am    Post subject: Re: Meet The Eagles (Posters) - mm6492 Reply with quote

gothman25 wrote:
Hockey5djh wrote:

That is freaking hilarious! Well played, Hockey5djh! Well played indeed! Laughing Applause

yea I laughed so hard when I saw it that I had to post it

^^Kilty on the sig

ninja wrote:

gothman25

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hockey5djh wrote:
Can't see youtube at work so I just posted it sorry about that, next time i'll check it before posting.

Don't worry about it too much. Carlin's one of my favorites, but he certainly uses a lot of obscenities. Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure the bit that first gained him notoriety was about words--all obscene--people aren't allowed to say on t.v. Nevertheless, I appreciate you being attentive to the issue.

Bednarik60

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Speech -Hitler... I love it. can some one buy this kid a beer?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol the trojan horse thing went over my head but then I saw the ladder lol. That was funny.

Winner of the Mocking Bird Award

“Intelligence is not to make no mistakes, but quickly to see how to make them good.” -Bertolt Brecht
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I would choose Megan Fox on a nice, private island, and the things we would do are not accepted on this website. It would be lots of fun and I might be a daddy!!!

Damn straight son! Plant your seed!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gothman25 wrote:

Sorry abou that. My fault, I gave him the link. Didn't think about it Sad
mm6492

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
Quote:

Damn straight son! Plant your seed!

Anyone would wanna plant there seed in that Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
mm6492

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Meet The Eagles (Posters) - mm6492 Reply with quote

Hockey5djh wrote:
gothman25 wrote:
Hockey5djh wrote:

yea I laughed so hard when I saw it that I had to post it

Great picture. Very Happy
BLick12

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow that would be one crazy smart person. I think the humor would be over everyone's head though if you had Steve Job's intelligence. You'd be cracking jokes about RAM and Motherboards, and in German. Laughing

Not sure if you guys have seen this but it cracks me up everytime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=barsGvw2mUE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: