Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Lions to offer "all you can eat" seats
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ryder004


Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Posts: 2948
Location: Los Angeles CA
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:29 pm    Post subject: Lions to offer "all you can eat" seats Reply with quote

Link
Quote:
We all know a hot dog is the perfect comfort food for a Tigers game. But what is the perfect food for a Lions game?

I bring this up because the Lions announced an all-you-can-eat section at Ford Field this season. The Lions did a survey a few weeks ago asking fans if adding a grub section might lure them to more games.

The response was positive, so the Lions have set aside 5,500 seats at Ford Field where fans get all the hot dogs, bratwurst, chips, cheese nachos and soft drinks they can handle.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Delphos Jones


Joined: 28 Sep 2008
Posts: 3989
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Lions to offer "all you can eat" seats Reply with quote

ryder004 wrote:
Link
Quote:
We all know a hot dog is the perfect comfort food for a Tigers game. But what is the perfect food for a Lions game?

I bring this up because the Lions announced an all-you-can-eat section at Ford Field this season. The Lions did a survey a few weeks ago asking fans if adding a grub section might lure them to more games.

The response was positive, so the Lions have set aside 5,500 seats at Ford Field where fans get all the hot dogs, bratwurst, chips, cheese nachos and soft drinks they can handle.


I'm in.
_________________


"With anything good, it takes time my mother and father always told me." - 2011 AAL: Titus Young
35 receptions, 523 yards, 3 TD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cr3p


Joined: 09 Jan 2007
Posts: 4940
Location: Mobile, AL
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too. It's worth the 1,000 mile drive.
_________________


Bucky wrote:
better question...what the hell is right with him?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Bucky


Joined: 24 Dec 2006
Posts: 14369
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cr3p wrote:
Me too. It's worth the 1,000 mile drive.


Werd. I'll be there.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
SadLionFan00


Joined: 22 Jan 2008
Posts: 14342
Location: Michigan State University
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isnt Detroit the fattest city in the country? The Lions are doing even more damage!!! Now its affecting physical health!!! Laughing
_________________
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Quote:
Trestman is a great coach but Cutler is already a pouty overconfident poo flinger. What more can he do with him?
Get him to fling poo more accurately and make better decisions when flinging it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
qball8001


Joined: 22 Nov 2005
Posts: 7934
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats not bad, I would not be opposed to that. My Rhinos do a beer section... now thats legit. 3 20 oz beers and free wings and a good seat for 20 bucks.
_________________
Lions are completely inept.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LionsFan630


Joined: 13 Mar 2007
Posts: 11255
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SadLionFan00 wrote:
Isnt Detroit the fattest city in the country? The Lions are doing even more damage!!! Now its affecting physical health!!! Laughing


The rankings i saw had Detroit at 12. Believe it or not, Miami, FL was #1.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cr3p


Joined: 09 Jan 2007
Posts: 4940
Location: Mobile, AL
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SadLionFan00 wrote:
Isnt Detroit the fattest city in the country? The Lions are doing even more damage!!! Now its affecting physical health!!! Laughing


No?

Ever been to Atlanta? Those are some fat mofo's.
_________________


Bucky wrote:
better question...what the hell is right with him?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
superman 2000


Joined: 21 Feb 2008
Posts: 14656
Location: Da Mo-Town
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionsFan630 wrote:
SadLionFan00 wrote:
Isnt Detroit the fattest city in the country? The Lions are doing even more damage!!! Now its affecting physical health!!! Laughing


The rankings i saw had Detroit at 12. Believe it or not, Miami, FL was #1.

GET THE FUDGE OUTTA HERE !!!! MIAMI IS THE FATTEST CITY Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Thats VERY unexpected. As for the news I'm so game. Whoever gets ticket PLEASE send me a PM so I can join you. As to the guy who came up with this thread SWEET Avy. Very nice Cool
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HonoluluBlue


Joined: 09 Mar 2008
Posts: 2861
Location: The Northern Mitt, Michigan
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't be purchasing any of the packages, but if I did, it'd definitely be the "Pick Your Games" package. I don't really eat that much at the games.
_________________

artwork by Kempes
diehardlionfan wrote:
Don't break a leg jumping off the bandwagon.
GO LIONS!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jrugges


Joined: 26 Mar 2007
Posts: 9009
Location: White Lake, Mi.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm only going if that girl in your avatar is going to sit next to me.



Oh an if the beers only 4$.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Honalulufan20


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 2686
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jrugges wrote:
I'm only going if that girl in your avatar is going to sit next to me.



Oh an if the beers only 4$.



Is the all you can eat a free throw in?
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
titanrick


Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 17 Jan 2005
Posts: 11838
Location: Denver, CO
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honalulufan20 wrote:
Is the all you can eat a free throw in?


If it's the same way other teams have done this, no. You pay a slightly more expensive price for the ticket to sit in a specific "all-you-can-eat" section. I've seen it done by the Oakland A's and other baseball teams before, but hadn't heard of it at football games until this thread. I think it's a cool idea. For the A's games, the cheapest tickets are around $15. For an extra $20 ($35 cost), you can arrive two hours before the game and eat/drink whatever you want until the 7th inning ends. With stadium food prices what they are, that's a hell of a deal! Puts a new meaning on "filling" the seats too.
_________________


Congrats, Seahawk fans!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bucky


Joined: 24 Dec 2006
Posts: 14369
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titanrick wrote:
Honalulufan20 wrote:
Is the all you can eat a free throw in?


If it's the same way other teams have done this, no. You pay a slightly more expensive price for the ticket to sit in a specific "all-you-can-eat" section. I've seen it done by the Oakland A's and other baseball teams before, but hadn't heard of it at football games until this thread. I think it's a cool idea. For the A's games, the cheapest tickets are around $15. For an extra $20 ($35 cost), you can arrive two hours before the game and eat/drink whatever you want until the 7th inning ends. With stadium food prices what they are, that's a hell of a deal! Puts a new meaning on "filling" the seats too.


That's seriously such a good deal. I'd easily pay $35 bucks to catch a game and eat all that I can.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
superman 2000


Joined: 21 Feb 2008
Posts: 14656
Location: Da Mo-Town
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titanrick wrote:
Honalulufan20 wrote:
Is the all you can eat a free throw in?


If it's the same way other teams have done this, no. You pay a slightly more expensive price for the ticket to sit in a specific "all-you-can-eat" section. I've seen it done by the Oakland A's and other baseball teams before, but hadn't heard of it at football games until this thread. I think it's a cool idea. For the A's games, the cheapest tickets are around $15. For an extra $20 ($35 cost), you can arrive two hours before the game and eat/drink whatever you want until the 7th inning ends. With stadium food prices what they are, that's a hell of a deal! Puts a new meaning on "filling" the seats too.


HOLY S*** you mean to tell me that all I have to do is pay $35 bucks and I can eat ALL THAT. Tigers need to copy that ish STAT !!!!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group