Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Lions to offer "all you can eat" seats
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ryder004

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:29 pm    Post subject: Lions to offer "all you can eat" seats Reply with quote

Link
Quote:
We all know a hot dog is the perfect comfort food for a Tigers game. But what is the perfect food for a Lions game?

I bring this up because the Lions announced an all-you-can-eat section at Ford Field this season. The Lions did a survey a few weeks ago asking fans if adding a grub section might lure them to more games.

The response was positive, so the Lions have set aside 5,500 seats at Ford Field where fans get all the hot dogs, bratwurst, chips, cheese nachos and soft drinks they can handle.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Lions to offer "all you can eat" seats Reply with quote

ryder004 wrote:
Link
Quote:
We all know a hot dog is the perfect comfort food for a Tigers game. But what is the perfect food for a Lions game?

I bring this up because the Lions announced an all-you-can-eat section at Ford Field this season. The Lions did a survey a few weeks ago asking fans if adding a grub section might lure them to more games.

The response was positive, so the Lions have set aside 5,500 seats at Ford Field where fans get all the hot dogs, bratwurst, chips, cheese nachos and soft drinks they can handle.

I'm in.

"With anything good, it takes time my mother and father always told me." - 2011 AAL: Titus Young
35 receptions, 523 yards, 3 TD
cr3p

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too. It's worth the 1,000 mile drive.

Bucky wrote:
better question...what the hell is right with him?
Bucky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cr3p wrote:
Me too. It's worth the 1,000 mile drive.

Werd. I'll be there.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isnt Detroit the fattest city in the country? The Lions are doing even more damage!!! Now its affecting physical health!!! Laughing
Get him to fling poo more accurately and make better decisions when flinging it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
qball8001

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats not bad, I would not be opposed to that. My Rhinos do a beer section... now thats legit. 3 20 oz beers and free wings and a good seat for 20 bucks.
LionsFan630

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SadLionFan00 wrote:
Isnt Detroit the fattest city in the country? The Lions are doing even more damage!!! Now its affecting physical health!!! Laughing

The rankings i saw had Detroit at 12. Believe it or not, Miami, FL was #1.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SadLionFan00 wrote:

No?

Ever been to Atlanta? Those are some fat mofo's.

Bucky wrote:
better question...what the hell is right with him?
superman 2000

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionsFan630 wrote:
SadLionFan00 wrote:

The rankings i saw had Detroit at 12. Believe it or not, Miami, FL was #1.

GET THE FUDGE OUTTA HERE !!!! MIAMI IS THE FATTEST CITY Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Thats VERY unexpected. As for the news I'm so game. Whoever gets ticket PLEASE send me a PM so I can join you. As to the guy who came up with this thread SWEET Avy. Very nice Cool

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't be purchasing any of the packages, but if I did, it'd definitely be the "Pick Your Games" package. I don't really eat that much at the games.

artwork by Kempes
diehardlionfan wrote:
Don't break a leg jumping off the bandwagon.
GO LIONS!!!!
Jrugges

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm only going if that girl in your avatar is going to sit next to me.

Oh an if the beers only 4$.
Honalulufan20

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jrugges wrote:
I'm only going if that girl in your avatar is going to sit next to me.

Oh an if the beers only 4$.

Is the all you can eat a free throw in?

titanrick

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honalulufan20 wrote:

If it's the same way other teams have done this, no. You pay a slightly more expensive price for the ticket to sit in a specific "all-you-can-eat" section. I've seen it done by the Oakland A's and other baseball teams before, but hadn't heard of it at football games until this thread. I think it's a cool idea. For the A's games, the cheapest tickets are around $15. For an extra $20 ($35 cost), you can arrive two hours before the game and eat/drink whatever you want until the 7th inning ends. With stadium food prices what they are, that's a hell of a deal! Puts a new meaning on "filling" the seats too.

Congrats, Seahawk fans!
Bucky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titanrick wrote:
Honalulufan20 wrote:

If it's the same way other teams have done this, no. You pay a slightly more expensive price for the ticket to sit in a specific "all-you-can-eat" section. I've seen it done by the Oakland A's and other baseball teams before, but hadn't heard of it at football games until this thread. I think it's a cool idea. For the A's games, the cheapest tickets are around $15. For an extra $20 ($35 cost), you can arrive two hours before the game and eat/drink whatever you want until the 7th inning ends. With stadium food prices what they are, that's a hell of a deal! Puts a new meaning on "filling" the seats too.

That's seriously such a good deal. I'd easily pay $35 bucks to catch a game and eat all that I can.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titanrick wrote:
Honalulufan20 wrote:

HOLY S*** you mean to tell me that all I have to do is pay $35 bucks and I can eat ALL THAT. Tigers need to copy that ish STAT !!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: