You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Meet The Eagles (Posters) - Eagles27
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hockey5djh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:53 pm    Post subject: Meet The Eagles (Posters) - Eagles27 Reply with quote

Meet The Eagles (Posters)

Eagles27

1) Of your 13,400+ posts, what place on FF have most of them appeared and why?

Quote:
Overall most of my posts have come in this very forum. This is a great place to talk football with knowledgeable fans who give you a chance to display your passion for the game. Of late though Iíve spent most of my time in the Fantasy/Sim Leagues Forum playing mafia games or participating in some GM Drafts.

2) Hailing from Vancouver, BC, what is your favorite thing about living in Canada and have you ever visited the States?

Quote:
My favorite thing about living in Vancouver is just how beautiful the city is. Thereís a lot to do with some of the most beautiful women in the world. Definitely one of the best cities in the world and it will be on display at the 2010 Winter Olympics. Iíve visited the US a few times. I went to California to go to Disney Land like a lot of kids but most recently last year to watch the Eagles play the Seahawks.

3) Where did/do you go to school and where do you currently work?

Quote:
I went to Seaquam Secondary School, and after finishing high school there Iíve taken the past year off before heading off to college. Iím currently unemployed after finishing a temp job as a customer service rep at a Software company.

4) Since it is the summer, Do you plan on doing anything big or making any big trips in the near future? If so where and Why?

Quote:
No too much to do this summer but I do have a couple of family members getting married and have a couple of stags to go on. Most notably Las Vegas which is something Iím really looking forward too.

5) If you had to rank Hollywood celebrities who are your top 5 favorite actors and actresses?

Quote:
No particular actors but Jessica Biel, Elisha Cuthbert and Scarlett Johansson are my favorite actresses. Regardless of the plot of the movie theyíre always enjoyable to watch. Wink

[edited by moderator]

6) When not surfing the boards of FF what is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?

Quote:
Iím a huge sports fan and that always takes up a majority of my spare time. As a huge fan of the NFL, NHL, and MLB there really isnít a time of the year where I get a break from sports. I enjoy video games but only enjoy those in small doses. Other than that I like to hit the gym or a club but I live a pretty reserved life.

7) You have just been promoted to the new ďWebbyĒ of FF. What are the first 3 things you do and why?

Quote:
-The first thing Iíd do is create a forum for the NHL. Thereís a great group of fans that carry the OS forum and after years of asking we finally deserve one.
-Iíd add a feature where you can block/ignore other posters. Itís hard to imagine enjoying FF more but with the likes of mozwanted I find it hard to enjoy discussing subjects in the General forum.
-Not much else but maybe an update to the layout/design of the site?

Cool If you are given a bajillion dollars but you only have 3 days to spend it before you lose it all where and what do you do with your money and why?

Quote:
I would definitely buy a mansion and put money into thriving businesses. Basically spend it the best way to make sure Iíll have a ton of money for the rest of my life. (Boring yes but thatís what I would do)

9) If you could only have one luxury electronic device for the rest of your life what would it be and why?

Quote:
Definitely a TV

While my laptop is a close second unlike in the US on sites like Hulu most shows arenít available to watch on the internet and I couldnít live without watching the Eagles and my favorite shows.

10) If you could run one NFL team not named the Eagles, what team would you run and why?

Quote:
I would love to run the Dallas Cowboys. The only thing Iíd enjoy more than helping the Eagles win a superbowl is the chance of running the Boys into the ground. Twisted Evil

Thanks for your time Eagles.

Quote:
No problem

^^Kilty on the sig

ninja wrote:
This is the eagles we are talking about here. This will all blow up in our faces not work.

Source: experience.
eaglesfan536890

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good interview, E27. One of my favorite overall posters on the site, but definitely about the NHL and Eagles football.

ryknowssd on the sig
Bird Watch: Brodrick Bunkley
ttrraavviiss

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I would love to run the Dallas Cowboys. The only thing I’d enjoy more than helping the Eagles win a superbowl is the chance of running the Boys into the ground.

Perfect answer.. Smile

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttrraavviiss wrote:
Quote:
I would love to run the Dallas Cowboys. The only thing Iíd enjoy more than helping the Eagles win a superbowl is the chance of running the Boys into the ground.

Perfect answer.. Smile

Thank you Cool

#JDI
Eagles27

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eaglesfan536890 wrote:
Good interview, E27. One of my favorite overall posters on the site, but definitely about the NHL and Eagles football.

Thanks

I appreciate the kind words eaglesfan.

#JDI
RBrown86

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice interview, these are always enjoyable (especially the pictures of Jessica Biel lol).

What would be your first move as Cowboy's GM, E27? Twisted Evil
Hockey5djh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its funny, every interview that I do I either have to look something up or somehow learn something new. In this interview I learned that Eagles' highschool mascot is the Seahawk and they have the same EXACT logo as the Seattle Seahawks. I found this pretty interesting for some reason even though it makes alot of sense since Vancouver is realatively close to Seattle.

^^Kilty on the sig

ninja wrote:
This is the eagles we are talking about here. This will all blow up in our faces not work.

Source: experience.
Eagles27

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RBrown86 wrote:
Nice interview, these are always enjoyable (especially the pictures of Jessica Biel lol).

Well I'd want to cut out the dead weight on the team so Ware and Witten would be cut. Then sign some key players to extensions. Giving a player like Bobby Carpenter a 10 year / 100 million dollard deal would be a priority. Smile

#JDI
Eagles27

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hockey5djh wrote:
Its funny, every interview that I do I either have to look something up or somehow learn something new. In this interview I learned that Eagles' highschool mascot is the Seahawk and they have the same EXACT logo as the Seattle Seahawks. I found this pretty interesting for some reason even though it makes alot of sense since Vancouver is realatively close to Seattle.

C'mon give my school a bit of credit for creativity.

There's a slight difference in the color scheme. Confused

#JDI
sunnygsm

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm moving from the UK to canada this summer and will be studying at UBC in vancouver, keep hearing great things about the city and i'm really looking forward to it now
BLick12

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, Eagles27 is a Vancouver Canucks fan, but his knowledge of hockey is impressive to say the least and he certainly knows his fair share about football as well. A very intelligent poster and certainly a great asset to our forum. And we can certainly agree that it would be nice about blocking certain annoying posters. Laughing

Vancouver is a city I'd love to visit, it seems so nice and I'm looking forward to the Winter Olympics taking place there in the near future, should be beautiful.
RBrown86

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles27 wrote:
RBrown86 wrote:

Well I'd want to cut out the dead weight on the team so Ware and Witten would be cut. Then sign some key players to extensions. Giving a player like Bobby Carpenter a 10 year / 100 million dollard deal would be a priority. Smile

Haha, trade Ware away to an AFC team for a 7th round pick Twisted Evil
Mr Cool

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RBrown86 wrote:
Eagles27 wrote:
RBrown86 wrote:

no even better, trade for reggie brown Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Cool wrote:
RBrown86 wrote:
Eagles27 wrote:
RBrown86 wrote:

no even better, trade for reggie brown Very Happy

That would make the Cowboys even better Wink
DalCowboyzRule

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:35 am    Post subject: Re: Meet The Eagles (Posters) - Eagles27 Reply with quote

Quote:
I would love to run the Dallas Cowboys. The only thing Iíd enjoy more than helping the Eagles win a superbowl is the chance of running the Boys into the ground. Twisted Evil

You're hired!
You can't be worse than Jerry Jones, can you? Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: