You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Vikefan79 going overseas

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vike daddy

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:57 am    Post subject: Vikefan79 going overseas Reply with quote

"This will be the last week I can post these as my DSL service is being shut off on the 1st of December. I've have had a great 8 or 9 months talking Vikings football with you guys...In case you weren't aware I am in the USAF and I am PCSing to Okinawa Japan. I know you guys feel sorry for me for having to go to such a place. I should be back in the Vikes forum sometime in mid to late January 06 when I am all settled in...I will share some pics with you guys when I get there!! I will try to get on here a few time between December and Jan while I'm visiting family to try and talk football during our playoff race. Everyone take care and don't cry for I shall return!!"

Vikefan79

we'll miss you, man, you're one of our best.

happy trails, what an adventure!
bama_viking

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Best wishes VikeFan79!! We'll definitely miss you, but have an AWESOME time in Japan!! Cheers and THANKS for choosing to serve our Country. I know I'm not alone in that gratitude!! I hope you can get enough web access before you're settled in Jan to keep up with the games; live (30 sec delay) game radio can be found through Kool108 in Minneapolis on the web at:

http://www.kool108.com/main.html

Disable any pop-up blockers and click on "Listen Now" about 30 min before kickoff to hear pregame show, then all the Vikings action...
Helter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good luck we'll talk to you soon - you've been a loyal poster at my music board as well - I got your back any time you need it Cool

WE ARE WHAT WE ARE
AND WHAT THAT IS REMAINS TO BE SEEN
Vikefan79

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the send off......I'll miss my little family here on Football's Future but thankfully it's only for a short time.
andrew91

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikefan79 wrote:
Thanks for the send off......I'll miss my little family here on Football's Future but thankfully it's only for a short time.
Hey dude, sad to see you leave... But have the best time as you possibly can in Japan. Its an intersting country, to say the least. A bit strange...
Buy some Blue Jeans before you go, you can sell them there for a crazy ammount of money, or so I am told.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: