Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Official 2009 New York Yankees Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baseball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaineEvent

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anybody got a link for the game

Cowboys fan;[quote="MightyMouse07"]Ramses will be the best WR in this draft. There are no doubts about that from me.[/quote]
Karmaloop

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Aceves is burned out. Should just let someone else pitch.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mission27 wrote:
Joba vs. Fister, nice, we can just up that run differential by another 5 runs.

I blame you for this, as i type this we are down exactly 5 runs.

------>Uno on the sig<------
Karmaloop

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sigh. I guess we can't win em all.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kennystatus wrote:
mission27 wrote:
Joba vs. Fister, nice, we can just up that run differential by another 5 runs.

I blame you for this, as i type this we are down exactly 5 runs.

Ah, ok...

We lose this game, we will be on pace to 102-60, and we will still be in first place in the AL east by at least 6.5 games. We will have beat the Mariners 3 out of 4 games, and outscored them by about 10 runs. So, sure I wish we would have won this game, but I don't really care at this point.

And I don't want to here [inappropriate/removed] from Mariner's fans. Their team is third in the AL west, has lost their #2 and #3 starters, and will be quite lucky if they finish over .500. Our team is on pace to win over 100 games, and is probably the world series favorite at this point. So trash talk all you want. We still just absolutely killed you guys in this series, you still suck, and we are still far and away the best team in Major League Baseball.

#JDI
Mesa_Titan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karmaloop wrote:
Sigh. I guess we can't win em all.

That's what happens when you go against the Fister. Laughing

I mean, did the Yankees expect the Mariners to give a third game to them? Wink

mission27 wrote:
Mesa_Titan is God.

#JDI
DalCowboyzRule

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mission27 wrote:
and we are still far and away the best team in Major League Baseball.

Give the Rangers $400 million to spend in an offseason and we would be better than you guys. Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DalCowboyzRule wrote:
mission27 wrote:

Give the Rangers $400 million to spend in an offseason and we would be better than you guys. Laughing

And you guys are in second place in the AL West, and probably wont make the playoffs. Again, I don't want to hear this crap. I'm tired of M's fans coming into this thread all series and saying how they gave away the series and disparaging the performance of our players and our team. If you want to take one win out of four fine. I could care less. I just don't want to hear this crap when our team has a .632 winning percentage, and the Mariners are barely .500.

#JDI
DalCowboyzRule

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mission27 wrote:
And you guys are in second place in the AL West, and probably wont make the playoffs.

Leading the wild card at the moment. I'd say we have a fair shot to get in...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mission27 wrote:
DalCowboyzRule wrote:
mission27 wrote:

And you guys are in second place in the AL West, and probably wont make the playoffs. Again, I don't want to hear this crap. I'm tired of M's fans coming into this thread all series and saying how they gave away the series and disparaging the performance of our players and our team. If you want to take one win out of four fine. I could care less. I just don't want to hear this crap when our team has a .632 winning percentage, and the Mariners are barely .500.

Cry some more, baby. Fact is, without those errors in the two previous games, you lose. Bottom line. I can take away form the Yankees in those game because they didn't win them, the Mariners lost them.

The Yankees won the first series and the first game of the second series, other than that, nothing.

mission27 wrote:
Mesa_Titan is God.

#JDI
mission27

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DalCowboyzRule wrote:
mission27 wrote:
And you guys are in second place in the AL West, and probably wont make the playoffs.

Leading the wild card at the moment. I'd say we have a fair shot to get in...

You have a shot, sure, but I do expect the Sox and/or Rays to surpass you guys. Not saying you don't have a good team, good management, and that your not having a good season, but I'm really tired of the crap we have been getting from M's fans during a series that we will finish at least 3 out of 4 and outscore them by probably 10 runs.

#JDI
mission27

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mesa_Titan wrote:
Cry some more, baby. Fact is, without those errors in the two previous games, you lose. Bottom line. I can take away form the Yankees in those game because they didn't win them, the Mariners lost them.

The Yankees won the first series and the first game of the second series, other than that, nothing.

Wow. I think we kind of, you know, scored more runs than you yesterday. And on Friday. So I'd say, and maybe this is just a technicality, but I thought we won those games, no?

Please just shut up. Your team lost at least 3 out of 4 games. Your team is barely over .500. Your team has a run differential around -50. Your team sucks, you have almost no chance to make the playoffs at the moment, and you just got destroyed in three straight games by the best team in baseball. I don't want to hear you taking anything away from my team, a team that is now on pace to win 103 games and run away with far and away the best division in baseball.

If you want to talk trash about the Yankees, do it in your teams forum, because I'm really tired of you trolling in here the last few days. It's getting old. Please stop.

#JDI
Mesa_Titan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mission27 wrote:
Mesa_Titan wrote:

Wow. I think we kind of, you know, scored more runs than you yesterday. And on Friday. So I'd say, and maybe this is just a technicality, but I thought we won those games, no?

Please just shut up. Your team lost at least 3 out of 4 games. Your team is barely over .500. Your team has a run differential around -50. Your team sucks, you have almost no chance to make the playoffs at the moment, and you just got destroyed in three straight games by the best team in baseball. I don't want to hear you taking anything away from my team, a team that is now on pace to win 103 games and run away with far and away the best division in baseball.

If you want to talk trash about the Yankees, do it in your teams forum, because I'm really tired of you trolling in here the last few days. It's getting old. Please stop.

Man, you're one big baby aren't you?

Again, cry some more.

They whooped us in the first game, that's it. We were in both of the other games and would have won if not for ERRORS, do you know what that word means? Or do I have to bust out my Webster's and show you? You won despite being outplayed.

mission27 wrote:
Mesa_Titan is God.

#JDI
mission27

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mesa_Titan wrote:
Man, you're one big baby aren't you?

Again, cry some more.

They whooped us in the first game, that's it. We were in both of the other games and would have won if not for ERRORS, do you know what that word means? Or do I have to bust out my Webster's and show you? You won despite being outplayed.

We won despite being outplayed? Does you guys "outplaying" us some how not include errors? Because, where I come from, if you make a ton of errors, then you probably have been out played and don't deserve to win the game.

And I must be crying, because I mean, 3 out of 4 games, what a failure of a series. Laughing

Listen, I don't have a problem with you or your team. I do have a problem when you decide to come trash talking (trolling actually) in my teams thread during a series in which we won 3 out of 4 games and outscored you by a massive margin. So can you please just drop it? Because if you are happy winning 1 of 4 games, great. I'm happy winning 3 out of 4. I really don't want to argue about who outplayed who. It's irrelevant. We won 3 out of 4. It's over.

#JDI
watup

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly you are the big baby. You cannot accept that the Yanks just won the series, and are a way better team. Stop making excuses, all teams are handed games, what counts are the wins and losses and the Yanks have a lot more of those than the Ms.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baseball All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 98 of 100

Jump to: