Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Golf Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
94Timmons94

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is only one page back so i hope people dont get mad b/c i wrote in it i just didnt want to make a new one.

So anyone getting any new clubs for the holiday season..I think im getting a cobra baffler DWS 4 hybrid. and my birthday is coming up in Feb and i need new irons and im looking at the new cobra s2 irons

eggybucsfan31 went hard on this on ^^^
Speed_Wrench

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

94Timmons94 wrote:
This is only one page back so i hope people dont get mad b/c i wrote in it i just didnt want to make a new one.

So anyone getting any new clubs for the holiday season..I think im getting a cobra baffler DWS 4 hybrid. and my birthday is coming up in Feb and i need new irons and im looking at the new cobra s2 irons

Nobody got new clubs for christmas?.........Bummer Crying or Very sad
buno67

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone golf yet this year???

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

16 year old Jordan Spieth is having a hell of a week in his hometown. Has a shot at finishing in the top 10. Shocked
GBPACKMAN4LIFE

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dug this up from the 13th page.......

TIGER WOODS IS BACK, BABY!

Such an awesome feeling watching him win that tournament going away. Love ya Tiger. Can't wait to watch the Masters.

Ernest Hemingway wrote:
My aim is to put down on paper what I see and what I feel in the best and simplest way.
VYoung10

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPACKMAN4LIFE wrote:

Such an awesome feeling watching him win that tournament going away. Love ya Tiger. Can't wait to watch the Masters.

So exciting watching him back on his game. This Tiger shows up for the Masters, its his to win easily.

2014 Adopt a Titan:
Bernard Pollard #31
Marc Mariani #83 - CUT
GBPACKMAN4LIFE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPACKMAN4LIFE wrote:

Hoping for a Woods/McIlroy final pairing. Would be epic.

Ernest Hemingway wrote:
My aim is to put down on paper what I see and what I feel in the best and simplest way.
Cantwin1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPACKMAN4LIFE wrote:
GBPACKMAN4LIFE wrote:

100% Agree. Tiger vs Rory could be epic. I'm a big Tiger fan. I hope he can get back to the Tiger of 3 years ago, but Rory is 100 times better (for me) than Phil. I can't stand Lefty Man Boob Mickelson...
Speed_Wrench

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPACKMAN4LIFE wrote:
GBPACKMAN4LIFE wrote:

If Tiger is playing at top form I would have to give him te edge versus McIlroy especially at Augusta. The reason is Augusta national is one of the few courses to my knowledge that has never allowed itself to be rated or slope evaluated, golf digest or golf mgazine attempted to rate the course some years ago but it was still a very estimated rating at best. I also don't believe they allow players caddies to use laser devices to determine precise distances either before the tournament as well because they want to keep as much "human element" at play when the tournament starts. I really feel winning at Augusta requires more than just solid ball striking and deft putting but also mental toughness from knowledge of the course and with saying that I think of Jacks win in 86' the man won that tournament with his all out knowledge of how to play that course from 25 plus years of experience of playing there. You can see his experience of how to play each shot by just watching the focus in his eyes on what was going to come into play with each shot and the one that comes to mind the most was his tee shot on 16 his son said "be the right club" and without even bothering to watch he just winked at him and said "it is" without even bothering to watch the whole flight of the ball. I guarantee Tiger watched as much video as possible of that back nine Nicklaus played cause it was just a textbook back nine. With all this being said Tiger has a clear advantage over Rory IMO especially at Augusta but at other venues like the US open I think Rory has just as good a chance because the venue always changes and I'll be there as well Very Happy .

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Playing one of my favorite courses today--Indian Canyon Golf Course in Spokane, WA.

Not particularly long (6255 YDS from the blues) but practically every hole on the course is lined with 60-80' tall trees, so accuracy off the tee is a premium. Ridiculous undulations in the greens and the greens are pretty well protected, too. I'll shoot low 80's regularly at the easier courses in Spokane, but if I shoot sub-90 at the Canyon, I'm damned happy.

And it's only $29. Spokane golf is so awesomely cheap.

Ernest Hemingway wrote:
TedThompson

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speed_Wrench wrote:
GBPACKMAN4LIFE wrote:
GBPACKMAN4LIFE wrote:

If Tiger is playing at top form I would have to give him te edge versus McIlroy especially at Augusta. The reason is Augusta national is one of the few courses to my knowledge that has never allowed itself to be rated or slope evaluated, golf digest or golf mgazine attempted to rate the course some years ago but it was still a very estimated rating at best. I also don't believe they allow players caddies to use laser devices to determine precise distances either before the tournament as well because they want to keep as much "human element" at play when the tournament starts. I really feel winning at Augusta requires more than just solid ball striking and deft putting but also mental toughness from knowledge of the course and with saying that I think of Jacks win in 86' the man won that tournament with his all out knowledge of how to play that course from 25 plus years of experience of playing there. You can see his experience of how to play each shot by just watching the focus in his eyes on what was going to come into play with each shot and the one that comes to mind the most was his tee shot on 16 his son said "be the right club" and without even bothering to watch he just winked at him and said "it is" without even bothering to watch the whole flight of the ball. I guarantee Tiger watched as much video as possible of that back nine Nicklaus played cause it was just a textbook back nine. With all this being said Tiger has a clear advantage over Rory IMO especially at Augusta but at other venues like the US open I think Rory has just as good a chance because the venue always changes and I'll be there as well Very Happy .

What a disgrace from Rickie Fowler today.
Playing in the 2nd last group with Tiger... starting the day 1 stroke ahead of Woods... Rickie goes bogey, double, bogey... and more crap.

He 3-putted from 5 feet on hole #3.

For him to do that crappy that fast, that CBS never even shows the Orange Dreamsicle.... how awful.

Tiger still has them intimidated apparently, although Fowler used to always blow up on Sundays if in contention. Thought he got over that last month. Guess not.
thelawoffices

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a shot by Tiger on 16. Wow.

mission27 wrote:
I KNEW you were going to be smug about the pureness of your urine

#JDI
bkobow05

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelawoffices wrote:
What a shot by Tiger on 16. Wow.
Another great one on 18.

COME ON TIGER!!!

#JDI
bkobow05

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiger officially ties Jack. Very Happy

#JDI
RoxSox2004

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone got a video of that shot?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 9 of 16

Jump to: