Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The New Dawg Pound Intro Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 19724
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RyanWV wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
RyanWV wrote:
Man, so glad I found this forum. I'm looking forward to talking all things Browns leading up to free agency and the draft.


Name: Ryan

Age: 25

Current Location: Point Pleasant, West Virginia

Hometown: Point Pleasant, WV

Favorite Movies: Happy Gilmore, Scarface, Goodfellas, Friday Night Lights, The Dark Knight, Caddyshack, Major League, Remember The Titans

Favorite TV Shows: Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Californication, Shameless, House Of Lies, The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, Community, Always Sunny In Philadelphia, The League

Favorite current Cleveland Brown: Trent Richardson

Favorite past Cleveland Brown: Kevin Johnson

Favorite non-brown player of all-time: Kenny Lofton

Favorite current non-brown in the NFL: Bruce Irvin, DE Seattle Seahawks


Welcome to the forum

A few things...

1. You and I have the same exact taste in movies and tv shows.

2. Your Avy is too big. lol

If you ask, one of the mods or someone else might be able to resize it for you.


1. I'm pretty eclectic in my movie/TV show tastes. I'll give anything a chance, but I lean toward stupid comedies and compelling dramas.

2. LOL...I thought it would automatically resize it, but guess I was wrong. Should be fine now.


Looks good!

Is that Austin?
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 12136
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
RyanWV wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
RyanWV wrote:
Man, so glad I found this forum. I'm looking forward to talking all things Browns leading up to free agency and the draft.


Name: Ryan

Age: 25

Current Location: Point Pleasant, West Virginia

Hometown: Point Pleasant, WV

Favorite Movies: Happy Gilmore, Scarface, Goodfellas, Friday Night Lights, The Dark Knight, Caddyshack, Major League, Remember The Titans

Favorite TV Shows: Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Californication, Shameless, House Of Lies, The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, Community, Always Sunny In Philadelphia, The League

Favorite current Cleveland Brown: Trent Richardson

Favorite past Cleveland Brown: Kevin Johnson

Favorite non-brown player of all-time: Kenny Lofton

Favorite current non-brown in the NFL: Bruce Irvin, DE Seattle Seahawks


Welcome to the forum

A few things...

1. You and I have the same exact taste in movies and tv shows.

2. Your Avy is too big. lol

If you ask, one of the mods or someone else might be able to resize it for you.


1. I'm pretty eclectic in my movie/TV show tastes. I'll give anything a chance, but I lean toward stupid comedies and compelling dramas.

2. LOL...I thought it would automatically resize it, but guess I was wrong. Should be fine now.


Looks good!

Is that Austin?


steadman bailey
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RyanWV


Joined: 12 Jan 2013
Posts: 26
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, Bailey. I love Tavon and Geno, but Bailey's always been my guy.

A smaller guy, not the fastest, etc. But he gets the job done. Great route running, solid team player, outstanding hands, etc. I'm really rooting for him. Maybe the Browns will find a way to take him in the 3rd-4th round...I'd love that.


Last edited by RyanWV on Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 12136
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RyanWV wrote:
Yep, Bailey. I love Tavon and Geno, but Bailey's always been my guy.

A smaller guy, not the fastest, etc. But he's get the job done. Great route running, solid team player, outstanding hands, etc. I'm really rooting for him. Maybe the Browns will find a way to take him in the 3rd-4th round...I'd love that.


sorry bout the pinstripe bowl Wink
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RyanWV


Joined: 12 Jan 2013
Posts: 26
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
RyanWV wrote:
Yep, Bailey. I love Tavon and Geno, but Bailey's always been my guy.

A smaller guy, not the fastest, etc. But he's get the job done. Great route running, solid team player, outstanding hands, etc. I'm really rooting for him. Maybe the Browns will find a way to take him in the 3rd-4th round...I'd love that.


sorry bout the pinstripe bowl Wink


No worries, I fully expected that. Our players said before the bowl game was decided that they didn't want any part of playing in the cold for another game. (They were hoping to finish strong and get the Holiday Bowl bid in San Diego.)

That and the combination of our defense being completely inept in every single facet of the defensive game really gave me no hope.

Are you a Syracuse guy?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 12136
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RyanWV wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
RyanWV wrote:
Yep, Bailey. I love Tavon and Geno, but Bailey's always been my guy.

A smaller guy, not the fastest, etc. But he's get the job done. Great route running, solid team player, outstanding hands, etc. I'm really rooting for him. Maybe the Browns will find a way to take him in the 3rd-4th round...I'd love that.


sorry bout the pinstripe bowl Wink


No worries, I fully expected that. Our players said before the bowl game was decided that they didn't want any part of playing in the cold for another game. (They were hoping to finish strong and get the Holiday Bowl bid in San Diego.)

That and the combination of our defense being completely inept in every single facet of the defensive game really gave me no hope.

Are you a Syracuse guy?


I am
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RyanWV


Joined: 12 Jan 2013
Posts: 26
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
RyanWV wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
RyanWV wrote:
Yep, Bailey. I love Tavon and Geno, but Bailey's always been my guy.

A smaller guy, not the fastest, etc. But he's get the job done. Great route running, solid team player, outstanding hands, etc. I'm really rooting for him. Maybe the Browns will find a way to take him in the 3rd-4th round...I'd love that.


sorry bout the pinstripe bowl Wink


No worries, I fully expected that. Our players said before the bowl game was decided that they didn't want any part of playing in the cold for another game. (They were hoping to finish strong and get the Holiday Bowl bid in San Diego.)

That and the combination of our defense being completely inept in every single facet of the defensive game really gave me no hope.

Are you a Syracuse guy?


I am


Twisted Evil You guys got the best of us the past few years. Really gonna miss those games, and especially making the road trip to Syracuse. The football game is fine and all....but the Dinosaur BBQ will be sorely missed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 12136
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RyanWV wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
RyanWV wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
RyanWV wrote:
Yep, Bailey. I love Tavon and Geno, but Bailey's always been my guy.

A smaller guy, not the fastest, etc. But he's get the job done. Great route running, solid team player, outstanding hands, etc. I'm really rooting for him. Maybe the Browns will find a way to take him in the 3rd-4th round...I'd love that.


sorry bout the pinstripe bowl Wink


No worries, I fully expected that. Our players said before the bowl game was decided that they didn't want any part of playing in the cold for another game. (They were hoping to finish strong and get the Holiday Bowl bid in San Diego.)

That and the combination of our defense being completely inept in every single facet of the defensive game really gave me no hope.

Are you a Syracuse guy?


I am


Twisted Evil You guys got the best of us the past few years. Really gonna miss those games, and especially making the road trip to Syracuse. The football game is fine and all....but the Dinosaur BBQ will be sorely missed.


I was at the last one at the dome
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MSURacerDT55


Joined: 05 Jan 2009
Posts: 4179
Location: 8 mile by way of St. Clair E.99
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RyanWV wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
RyanWV wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
RyanWV wrote:
Yep, Bailey. I love Tavon and Geno, but Bailey's always been my guy.

A smaller guy, not the fastest, etc. But he's get the job done. Great route running, solid team player, outstanding hands, etc. I'm really rooting for him. Maybe the Browns will find a way to take him in the 3rd-4th round...I'd love that.


sorry bout the pinstripe bowl Wink


No worries, I fully expected that. Our players said before the bowl game was decided that they didn't want any part of playing in the cold for another game. (They were hoping to finish strong and get the Holiday Bowl bid in San Diego.)

That and the combination of our defense being completely inept in every single facet of the defensive game really gave me no hope.

Are you a Syracuse guy?


I am


Twisted Evil You guys got the best of us the past few years. Really gonna miss those games, and especially making the road trip to Syracuse. The football game is fine and all....but the Dinosaur BBQ will be sorely missed.


Been to the one in Downtown Rochester...Outstanding...I wish they could air mail me a plate RIGHT NOW
_________________
Murray State University Alum: Go Racers

PSN: bench515lbs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 12136
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmmmmm now I want dinosaur
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fsubrowns9510


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 13178
Location: Rochester, NY
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Mmmmmm now I want dinosaur


YES YES
_________________


Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 12136
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fsubrowns9510 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Mmmmmm now I want dinosaur


YES YES


I went to a wedding this fall where dinosaur catered it. Ribs and chicken mmm
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fsubrowns9510


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 13178
Location: Rochester, NY
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
fsubrowns9510 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Mmmmmm now I want dinosaur


YES YES


I went to a wedding this fall where dinosaur catered it. Ribs and chicken mmm


Ironically Dinosaur is about 10 minutes from my house and I like never go there.
_________________


Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 12136
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fsubrowns9510 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
fsubrowns9510 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Mmmmmm now I want dinosaur


YES YES


I went to a wedding this fall where dinosaur catered it. Ribs and chicken mmm


Ironically Dinosaur is about 10 minutes from my house and I like never go there.


Shocked
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fsubrowns9510


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 13178
Location: Rochester, NY
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
fsubrowns9510 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
fsubrowns9510 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Mmmmmm now I want dinosaur


YES YES


I went to a wedding this fall where dinosaur catered it. Ribs and chicken mmm


Ironically Dinosaur is about 10 minutes from my house and I like never go there.


Shocked


I know right?

Its downtown and a pain in the Jauron to find parking down there most nights.
_________________


Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group