Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The New Dawg Pound Intro Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BrokenBones216

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Brent

Current Location: Parma OH

Hometown: Cleveland OH

Occupation or school/area of study: Customer Service Rep.

Nicknames: Mr. Glass, ButternutZ

Interests besides football: Movies, Music, Video Games, Learning anything really.

Your Dream Dinner(5 people, dead or alive, you want to meet): Robert Downey Jr., Jeremy Piven, Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, Kurt Warner

Favorite Food: Grilled Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo

Favorite Movies: Unbreakable (I have Samuel L. Jacksons disease from this movie) Matrix Trilogy (except for Keanu, smart movie made dumb by one guy, impeccable) Memento, Too many more to think of.

Favorite TV Shows: Family Guy, Heroes, SC, NFLTA, not much else TV rotted my brain enough as a kid.

5 favorite bands/artists of all-time: The Who, Pink Floyd, Def Leppard (get off it music should make you happy and leppard makes me laugh really hard lol), Foo Fighters, Sublime

5 favorite albums of all-time: 40oz. to freedom-Sublime...everything else blurs together, im from the DL generation and I am poor. Sorry

Favorite current Cleveland Brown: Brodney Pool, used to play a little safety back in middle school lol j/k. Safety is simply my favorite position in football.

Favorite past Cleveland Brown: "E-Rock" Eric Turner wasn't a football fan at the time, but when learning about my history the guy just stuck out to me. Or Kosar, big fan of The U.

Favorite non-brown player of all-time: Marshall Faulk or Kurt Warner, my first season as an actual football fan I saw week after week this guy Faulk just making players look dumb, and Kurt Warner, come on now, I may not agree with all of the guys perspectives, but how can you watch him play and not see greatness? I can't

Favorite current non-brown in the NFL: Probably Ed Reed, who just owned throughout his entire career, or Polamalu. Hate that both are AFC North rivals, but facts are facts.
SuperBuckFan08

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Darius

Current Location: Columbus Ohio

Hometown: See above

Occupation or school/area of study: Columbus State

Nicknames: DP mainly

Interests besides football: Eh, somewhat basketball (And1)

Your Dream Dinner(5 people, dead or alive, you want to meet: My Grandpa, Steve Irwin, Mitch Hedberg, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Woody Hayes

Favorite Food: Shrimp Fried Rice w/ egg yolk sause

Favorite Movie: Starship Troopers (the first one)

Favorite TV Shows: Heroes

5 favorite bands/artists of all-time: Linkin Park, Flyleaf, Lil Wayne, Drake, Ludacris

5 favorite albums of all-time: Dunno

Favorite current Cleveland Brown: Cribbs!!

Favorite past Cleveland Brown: Jim Brown

Favorite non-brown player of all-time: Troy Smith

Favorite current non-brown in the NFL: Teddy Ginn
H2ThaIzzo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Shaun

Current Location: Newark

Hometown: Heath

Occupation or school/area of study: Work in a cubicle, for now.

Nicknames: Red Beard

Interests besides football: Any other sport, poker, golf, some online gaming, traveling, sleep.

Your Dream Dinner(5 people, dead or alive, you want to meet): Woody Paige, Phil Lynott, Eric Turner, Paul Brown, Vince Lombardi.

Favorite Food: Seafood fresh off the boat.

Favorite Movies: The Warriors, The Blind Side, Pulp Fiction, Office Space, The Hangover, Step Brothers, Rounders, Almost Famous, Boyz in tha Hood, Napoleon Dynamite, Animal House, The Rainmaker.

Favorite TV Shows: All Bets Are Off, though Bruce is annoying, Criminal Minds, House, House Hunters, Berea Report, Browns Red Zone,etc. regarding the Browns.

5 favorite bands/artists of all-time: Led Zeppelin, Thin Lizzy, 2Pac, Jay-Z (obviously), Bone Thugs-N- Harmony.

5 favorite albums of all-time: Thin Lizzy, Jailbreak. 2Pac, All Eyes On Me. Led Zeppelin, Houses of the Holy. Led Zeppelin, IV. Outkast, ATliens.

Favorite current Cleveland Brown: Josh Cribbs

Favorite past Cleveland Brown: Eric Turner

Favorite non-brown player of all-time: Earl Campbell

Favorite current non-brown in the NFL: Andre Johnson

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Caleb

Current Location: Lafayette, OH (Lima)

Hometown: Lafayette, OH

Occupation or school/area of study: Ohio Northern University(TrusnikLand)/Manufacturing Technology. GRADUATING IN MAY WOOT!

Nicknames: Biggs, Caliber

Interests besides football: Wrestling (pro & hs, ncaa), Fishing, Robotics & Tech, MMA, Cars, history channel, lifting, nutrition, extraterrestrial life and supernatural occurences

Your Dream Dinner(5 people, dead or alive, you want to meet): Layne Staley, Johnny Cash, Eddie Vedder, Scott Weiland, Jesus.

Favorite Food: Wendy's - LUH ME SOM BACONATORS

Favorite Movies: Ahnold classics (Predator, Terminator 1&2, Total Recall, etc.), World's Fastest Indian, Rambo, Longest Yard (old one w/burt as a young'n), and I like some of the Xmen stuff.. it's gone a bit too far from the comics but it's still cool

Favorite TV Shows: Adult Swim, WWE (better in sixth grade but still fun), Spike crap and best knockouts. Man Vs Food is my inspiration Embarassed

5 favorite bands/artists of all-time: George Thorogood, Alice in Chains, Beastie Boys, Pearl Jam, Stone Temple Pilots (90's YEAH)

5 favorite albums of all-time:

Facelift - Alice in Chains, Unplugged - Alice in Chains, Ten - Pearl Jam, Baddest of George Thorogood and the Destroyers - GT & tD, Hello Nasty - Beastie Boys

Favorite current Cleveland Brown: Joey T or Jason Trusnik. Probably Joey T. That's my dude right there.

Favorite past Cleveland Brown: Bernie. I hated Dallas in 1st grade after Bernie got traded. I was so jealous of them that I picked the Bills to win the Super Bowl and I was the only kid in my class to do so. I got made fun of a LOT after that one. Since then, I've been a little more cautious with my picks and try not to let my emotions run into decisions haha.

Favorite non-brown player of all-time: Bob Nelson of Green Bay, only guy who could run down Bo on Super Tecmo Bowl... But seriously, I'd say my favorite would have to be Lawrence Taylor. I wasn't big into football when I was little but I know enough now to say that he was a game changer.

Favorite current non-brown in the NFL: Bob Sanders when healthy
BooyaCS

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BiggSpartanONU wrote:
Name: Caleb

Current Location: Lafayette, OH (Lima)

Hometown: Lafayette, OH

Occupation or school/area of study: Ohio Northern University(TrusnikLand)/Manufacturing Technology. GRADUATING IN MAY WOOT!

Nicknames: Biggs, Caliber

Interests besides football: Wrestling (pro & hs, ncaa), Fishing, Robotics & Tech, MMA, Cars, history channel, lifting, nutrition, extraterrestrial life and supernatural occurences

Your Dream Dinner(5 people, dead or alive, you want to meet): Layne Staley, Johnny Cash, Eddie Vedder, Scott Weiland, Jesus.

Favorite Food: Wendy's - LUH ME SOM BACONATORS

Favorite Movies: Ahnold classics (Predator, Terminator 1&2, Total Recall, etc.), World's Fastest Indian, Rambo, Longest Yard (old one w/burt as a young'n), and I like some of the Xmen stuff.. it's gone a bit too far from the comics but it's still cool

Favorite TV Shows: Adult Swim, WWE (better in sixth grade but still fun), Spike crap and best knockouts. Man Vs Food is my inspiration Embarassed

5 favorite bands/artists of all-time: George Thorogood, Alice in Chains, Beastie Boys, Pearl Jam, Stone Temple Pilots (90's YEAH)

5 favorite albums of all-time:

Facelift - Alice in Chains, Unplugged - Alice in Chains, Ten - Pearl Jam, Baddest of George Thorogood and the Destroyers - GT & tD, Hello Nasty - Beastie Boys

Favorite current Cleveland Brown: Joey T or Jason Trusnik. Probably Joey T. That's my dude right there.

Favorite past Cleveland Brown: Bernie. I hated Dallas in 1st grade after Bernie got traded. I was so jealous of them that I picked the Bills to win the Super Bowl and I was the only kid in my class to do so. I got made fun of a LOT after that one. Since then, I've been a little more cautious with my picks and try not to let my emotions run into decisions haha.

Favorite non-brown player of all-time: Bob Nelson of Green Bay, only guy who could run down Bo on Super Tecmo Bowl... But seriously, I'd say my favorite would have to be Lawrence Taylor. I wasn't big into football when I was little but I know enough now to say that he was a game changer.

Favorite current non-brown in the NFL: Bob Sanders when healthy

Holy cow.

ONU '03 Alumni.
BiggSpartanONU

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right on, right on BooyaCS.. what's your degree in??

YEAH POLAR BEARS
BooyaCS

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BiggSpartanONU wrote:
Right on, right on BooyaCS.. what's your degree in??

YEAH POLAR BEARS

Computer Science hence the CS.

Or should I say Bachelor of Engineering from the ECCS department (electical, computer engineering and computer science).
ohioscouser

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Steve

Current Location: Willoughby (possibly San Anonio in a year or two)

Hometown: Willoughby

Occupation or school/area of study: Nursing -RN/BSN

Nicknames: Cicinni (chikini) - old italian last name

Interests besides football: Soccer (my favorite sport and biggest passion, Liverpool Football Club supporter through and through)

Your Dream Dinner(5 people, dead or alive, you want to meet): Jamie Carragher, Noel Gallagher, George Washington (to see if America today is what he thought it may eventually be!), Jim Norton, Jesus (how appropriate would that be with Jim Norton?)

Favorite Food: Mexican

Favorite Movies: Any comedy really

Favorite TV Shows: The Office (US and UK versions), South Park, Family Guy, The Inbetweeners, That 70s Show, Grounded for Life, Robin Hood, really too many to choose from

5 favorite bands/artists of all-time: Oasis, Arctic Monkeys, Kaiser Chiefs, The Beatles, The Libertines

5 favorite albums of all-time: Defintely Maybe - Oasis, Off With Their Heads- Kaiser Chiefs, Greatest Hits - The Libertines, (What's the Story) Morning Glory? - Oasis, Favourite Worst Nightmare - Arctic Monkeys

Favorite past Cleveland Brown: Kevin Johnson

Favorite non-brown player of all-time: Barry Sanders

Favorite current non-brown in the NFL: Adrian Peterson
pmk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohioscouser wrote:

Interests besides football: Soccer (my favorite sport and biggest passion, Liverpool Football Club supporter through and through)
I saw the word scouser and thought, "no way...". Glad to have another Browns/Liverpool fan aboard.

Walk on...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha! I think we will get along well then! Ever been to Anfield? I have myself, January 2nd, 2008 when we drew with Wigan 1-1, Torres scored and Titus Bramble, what a joke!
pmk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohioscouser wrote:
Ha! I think we will get along well then! Ever been to Anfield? I have myself, January 2nd, 2008 when we drew with Wigan 1-1, Torres scored and Titus Bramble, what a joke!
Haven't been but I'm planning a trip out there with my dad before the new stadium is put up. Shame they have had so many injuries this year, they seemed to be everyone's favorite to win the prem this year.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pmk wrote:
ohioscouser wrote:
Haven't been but I'm planning a trip out there with my dad before the new stadium is put up. Shame they have had so many injuries this year, they seemed to be everyone's favorite to win the prem this year.

Including mine, but I think Rafa has bottled it in alot of ways.

I would not worry about a new stadium being put up anytime soon as well so you have plenty of time!
ordawg

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, somehow I knew I shouldn't have read this thread. Now I know I really am crusty. I would bet nobody here ever watched Leroy Kelly, Paul Warfield, Walter Johnson, hell even Brian Sipe ever play. Hometown Columbus, currently reside in Bend Oregon. When not watching football I like to grease my wheelchair. What the hell, it's good to see the Browns traditoins in good hands for many years to come.
cattleman78

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ordawg wrote:
Damn, somehow I knew I shouldn't have read this thread. Now I know I really am crusty. I would bet nobody here ever watched Leroy Kelly, Paul Warfield, Walter Johnson, hell even Brian Sipe ever play. Hometown Columbus, currently reside in Bend Oregon. When not watching football I like to grease my wheelchair. What the hell, it's good to see the Browns traditoins in good hands for many years to come.

i have seen them all. you mention walter johnson how about his def. tackle teammate jerry sherk?

Adopted Brown Tashaun Gipson safety
vs. g.bay 7 tackles,2 asst. tackles and 1 pass defended
HurricaneU

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Mike

Current Location: Parma

Hometown: Parma

Occupation or school/area of study: CSU/English Education (only so I can coach!)

Nicknames: Coach Vagslurp (Vagslurp9 is my PS3ID, and my H.S. football players found that out.)

Interests besides football: I don't have an answer for this.

Your Dream Dinner: Mike Holmgren, Brock Lesnar, Megan Fox, Edward Norton, LeBron James.

Favorite Food: Coco Rice Krispies/Wendy's. (i'm a health freak obviously)

Favorite Movies: Fight Club, The Dark Knight, The Departed, The Hangover, SuperBad, Law Abiding Citizen, Blood Diamond, We Own The Night, Man on Fire, Avatar.

Favorite TV Shows: Family Guy, Tosh.0, South Park.

5 favorite bands/artists of all-time: Tool, Sublime, MGMT, Disturbed, Lady Gaga.

5 favorite albums of all-time: I steal music, I don't own CD's.

Favorite past Cleveland Brown: Kellen Winslow Jr.

Favorite non-brown player of all-time: Ed Reed

Favorite current non-brown in the NFL: Ed Reed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 5 of 12

Jump to: