Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Poll Style Draft: 1st Overall Selection
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who do the 49ers take with the 1st overall selection?
Aaron Rodgers
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Derrick Johnson
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Cedric Benson
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Alex Smith
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Mike Williams
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

nor*cal09

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Brightside wrote:
When it comes to Lloyd, am I the only one who thinks he is a slot receiver at best? I uhink Battle, Woods and Hamilton have much more potential.

what team have you guys been watching Lloyd has been the most productive reciever we have the guy has big play ability and hands to go along with it. the guy will be the go too reciever for years to come.
CrackLaden

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lloyd's mighty inconsistent...I think Sullivan will help a lot though. I think Wilson is the better player.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrackLaden wrote:
Lloyd's mighty inconsistent...I think Sullivan will help a lot though. I think Wilson is the better player.

Wilson was leading reciever because he knew the offense a whole lot better than Lloyd and Lloyd missed about 4 games. Sullivan will make a huge difference I think mostly with Rashaun Woods though. Lloyds inconsistencies were caused more by poor QB play which came pretty much from poor protection. it's hard going threw your progressions when you have a huge d-lineman in your face.
CrackLaden

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nor*cal09 wrote:

Lloyds inconsistencies were caused more by poor QB play which came pretty much from poor protection. it's hard going threw your progressions when you have a huge d-lineman in your face.

Hey, good to see you've come around... Laughing My opinion of Wilson isn't based on the fact that he was the top receiver amongst the receivers. I just think he has more explosiveness, and is more sure handed. Unless we draft a receiver at the top, I would imagine Woods at #1, Lloyd at #2, Wilson at #3 (or vice versa)...after that, the receivers don't make hardly any contribution in the WCO.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
what team have you guys been watching Lloyd has been the most productive reciever we have the guy has big play ability and hands to go along with it. the guy will be the go too reciever for years to come.

lloyd was our only productive receiver because erickson wouldnt put woods in bczu he was a rookie and no one else is great. i think we should draft mike williams with the no 1 pick , if we're stuck with it. #1 williams #2 woods #3 lloyd , wilson i dont think is going to be that great , either cut him or use him as a PR/KR. if you have those 3 receiver i think rattay can actually get it done ONLY IF we hav an offensive line. if we dont rebuild our OL we will be 2-14 again next year.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: