Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2009 Official Draft Day Thread - 04-25-2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 56, 57, 58  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pfassad

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mando323 wrote:
Jesus! I go to bed at 4, hoping to wake up around 11, and it's barely 8:45? LEt's get this Draft cracking!

Hilarious. I woke up every hour between 5 & 8....forced myself back down.....

Now I'm going to be all hopped up on coffee and pancakes.....
hendricksowned

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there isnt enough beer in south dakota to convince me that dhb is the right pick in this draft.
CrapTakula

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys - i edited the first post to reflect some mod notes re: draft day - please go ahead and read (or even re-read) my edits so we can have a smooth, happy draft weekend!

Bolansho Boro Begoz
Mando323

Location: When you lose the chase where you're dragged against your will From a Basement on a Hill
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Jets are going to try and move up to #8 if Sanchez is there. MAybe the Skins want to move up to #7? Wink

Location: When you lose the chase where you're dragged against your will From a Basement on a Hill
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, guys. NFL Network or ESPN?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mando323 wrote:
Alright, guys. NFL Network or ESPN?

2 TVs, 2 different rooms, 2 different channels, and a lot of pacing and chain smoking.....
pfassad

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mando323 wrote:
The Jets are going to try and move up to #8 if Sanchez is there. MAybe the Skins want to move up to #7? Wink

I think we should draft him and hold someone hostage for him....especially if someone trades to #8, before we're done picking....
Mando323

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pfassad wrote:
Mando323 wrote:

I think we should draft him and hold someone hostage for him....especially if someone trades to #8, before we're done picking....

That would be genius.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mando323 wrote:
pfassad wrote:
Mando323 wrote:

That would be genius.

I think that's the kind of argument that actually would encourage Mr. Davis to move down.....
rodya

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

these picks have me nervous. i don't want to see us take dhb at 7. if that's the case, trade down. but if sanchez is gone, who will want to come up? with the money out of whack for these unproven players, it will be hard to move down for a lot of picks. teams will be willing to move down for a low cost (not alot of picks) just because they don't want to be on the hook for all that money. $41.7 million to stafford guaranteed? i can't even come up with words to describe how ridiculous that is. it's obscene. we need more picks in rounds 2, 3 or 4. i hope for once that the godfather will trade down in the first if a smith or crabtree is gone. but i don't think he will. whatever happens, it sure is fun. you get that anxious feeling that something great and terrible is about to happen at the same time. you just hope that whoever we pick and whatever direction we decide to go helps us get back to where we deserve to be......ON TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pfassad

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodya wrote:
these picks have me nervous. i don't want to see us take dhb at 7. if that's the case, trade down. but if sanchez is gone, who will want to come up? with the money out of whack for these unproven players, it will be hard to move down for a lot of picks. teams will be willing to move down for a low cost (not alot of picks) just because they don't want to be on the hook for all that money. $41.7 million to stafford guaranteed? i can't even come up with words to describe how ridiculous that is. it's obscene. we need more picks in rounds 2, 3 or 4. i hope for once that the godfather will trade down in the first if a smith or crabtree is gone. but i don't think he will. whatever happens, it sure is fun. you get that anxious feeling that something great and terrible is about to happen at the same time. you just hope that whoever we pick and whatever direction we decide to go helps us get back to where we deserve to be......ON TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Word.

Is it really that hard to hit the shift button?
canuckraider420

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i was watching NFL networks coverage and they are reporting that if the player the jets want at is there at 8, that they will trade up

would u trade our oick to washington, so they could leapfrog the jets at 8?
sanfranraidersfan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KFFL:
Quote:
Bob McGinn, of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, reports Texas Tech WR Michael Crabtree left an unfavorable impression after visiting with the Oakland Raiders. "He came across as a little goofy and kind of arrogant," said an executive in personnel for the team. "Just a different guy."

Wow...Maybe Crabtree isn't the way to go.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sanfranraidersfan wrote:
KFFL:
Quote:
Bob McGinn, of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, reports Texas Tech WR Michael Crabtree left an unfavorable impression after visiting with the Oakland Raiders. "He came across as a little goofy and kind of arrogant," said an executive in personnel for the team. "Just a different guy."

Wow...Maybe Crabtree isn't the way to go.

This is mean, and I feel really bad for it.....but....

Forrest Crabtree?
Raiders3SB

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crabtree to Seahawks per Michael Smith of Espn.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 56, 57, 58  Next
Page 2 of 58

Jump to: