You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Roethlisberger may miss Sunday's game

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BaltimoreTerp

Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:58 pm    Post subject: Roethlisberger may miss Sunday's game Reply with quote

Good news for us, Big Ben may miss Sunday's game, meaning we would be fortunate enough to face 3rd stringer Tommy Maddox. we need to take advantage of this.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/football/bal-steelers15,1,3358639.story?coll=bal-sports-headlines

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news, playing against Tommy Maddox has got to increase our chances of pulling off the upset, atleast by a little bit. I hope we come after him with everything weve got and force him into some bad decisions, much like the Jags did to him.
DaKingPin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it really matter our season is over weather we win or lose. Just hopefully boller shows that he is good and is capable of being the qb of the future. If not we might as well get a good draft pick.
raven5255

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still rather win then lose. Screw the draft pick, winning is the most important thing, not a draft pick.
Titansfan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news for you guys... Roethlisberger is aa huge figure in that team despite his young age.... As far as the season goes, it is a lost cause as far as playoffs are concerned but you never, ever go out saying "If we lose here we will get a better draft pick". No matter what record you have you always want to improve it. I don't think the fans would look back and go "I'm pleased we have lost this because we are going to get a better pick". That's my philosophy. Great news for Ravens though if this is the scenario.

Props to JammerHammer on the awesome sig!
BaltimoreTerp

Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raven5255 wrote:
I still rather win then lose. Screw the draft pick, winning is the most important thing, not a draft pick.

agreed, i would never want this team to tank a season. Why would anyone honestly root for their team to lose? i want the ravens to be as good as they can. if that means going 6-10 and picking 10th overall and missing Leinart, so be it. if that means going 2-14 and taking Leinart, so be it. but winning matters a lot more.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: