Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

I hate the Colts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chi town Titan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:03 pm    Post subject: I hate the Colts Reply with quote

I'm really not sure how the colts are any good. yes , they have one of the most explosive Offense iv ever seen. But that Defense is so so so very very bad. Their players are terrible. Cato June? Rob Morris? Jason David? Shawn Jefferson? Of course i didnt mention Dwight Freeney because for as much as i hate to say it, he probably is the best pass rusher in the NFL. But after him , they have NO ONE. Is Tony Dungy really that good of a coach? I hope the Titans win the division next year and hopefully someone will learn how to slow down the Colts offense.
titans#1fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peyton Manning will be the next Marino. He'll never win the superbowl. He had his chance this year and i dont know if they can get any better offensively. I just think the titans need a different scheme defensively. Ours is horrible against the Pass. We can never get to Manning with our pass rush that why he burns us so much. And we cant cover anybody except for Samari. We just dont step up defensively against the Colts.
titangreins

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: I hate the Colts Reply with quote

Chi town Titan wrote:
I'm really not sure how the colts are any good. yes , they have one of the most explosive Offense iv ever seen. But that Defense is so so so very very bad. Their players are terrible. Cato June? Rob Morris? Jason David? Shawn Jefferson? Of course i didnt mention Dwight Freeney because for as much as i hate to say it, he probably is the best pass rusher in the NFL. But after him , they have NO ONE. Is Tony Dungy really that good of a coach? I hope the Titans win the division next year and hopefully someone will learn how to slow down the Colts offense.

C'mon now ChiTown. They kicked Titans' [inappropriate/removed] in both games and their D is much better than "so so very very bad" Their front 4 are pretty damn good. Yes, they are average at LB and DB, but they must have done something right to win the division besides Manning going nuts. If you want to hate someone, hate the Ravens (beat us in the 2000 playoffs, we had a better team that year than the Super Bowl team in '99) or the Steelers (beat the Oilers in the AFC CHamp game two yrs in a row). BTW - both the Ravesn and Steelers WON the Super Bowl in those aforementioned years.
Redskins

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The outscore their opponents and therefore win.

It doesn't matter if you win 42-35 or 3-0, a win is a win and the Colts win.
Titansfan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes maybe so but they don't win in the Playoffs against the Pats. If other teams take up this gameplan why can't the good D's in the NFL stop them too?
Redskins

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They just have an amazing O and need to work on the D.
Ravens have an amazing D and need to work on the O. (Same for the Skins)
Patriots are just amazing on both.

Colts relied on Manning to score TD's all season and he did. He probably will continue in the regular season until he chokes at the play offs.

Colts are capable of taking the Pats, and it will happen someday but the Pats have Brady who is so consistant in his passes and a great D with the likes of Harrison. Also with their constant blitzes they just pressure Manning into making throws. They done it with Big Ben too, he was a rookie and just couldn't handle guys coming at him from all directions.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: