Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

See ya In Detroit in 2006 if ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phillyguy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:48 am    Post subject: See ya In Detroit in 2006 if ... Reply with quote

What a great year By the Philadelphia Eagles !!! We didn't win the last one but consider it a stepping stone to our
Main Goal.Im Prouder then ever to call myself a Eagle's fan after The way this team carried itself and represented Philadelphia so Greatly!
Now with that said here is waht I think would make us the winner In Detriot in 2006 .We are so close but I would like to see us be so dominate on Both sides of the ball and I think we can do that very easily with a few key moves .

1-Sign wr-Plaxico Burress
2-This Is a Trade at first site looks like why would the Tiatans do this but its not that far fetched.
Send to the Titans LB-Nate Wayne & Wr Freddie Mitchell & Our 1st Rd Pick in 05 for Wr Derick Mason.
The Titans are cap strapped and Mason wants a new deal that Bud Adams is not in the habbit of Giveing.
If Mcnair Retires mason would want to go to a contender and The Freak could talk with him about how good it is here.The Titans get a Starting LB in Wayne a Wr in Mitchell Plus a # 1 pick .
With this trade and Signing we now Look Like this on Offense... You could also release or Trade Pinkston and Keep McMullen to save money.

Wr-Owens/Burress/Mason/Pinkston/Lewis.. Who do you double ?

3-Sign Kurt Warner. yeah I know but with time and protection he can still throw the ball.And IMO Is a Upgrade over Detmer & Blake. If Mcnabb Goes down Detmer will take this team nowhere IMO.

Qb-Mcnabb/Warner/Blake or Detmer

4-Resign J.Trotter & I.Reese C.Simon Promote K.Adams to Start at LB .

Lb's D.Jones/J.Trotter/K.Adams backups I.Reese/M.Labinjo/M.Simoneau/J.Short

5-Sign Rb-LaMont Jordan

The Banger with quicks ! If your a Defensive Cord. How do you stop this Lineup?

Owens Mason Thomas Hicks Fraley Andrews Runyon Smith Burress
McNabb
WestBrook

Explosive !

On Defense

Sheppard Burrgess Walker Simone Kearse Brown

Adams Trotter Jones

Lewis Dawkins

Do This and See ya In Detroit In February 2006 ! Shocked
Big7BenMVP

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: See ya In Detroit in 2006 if ... Reply with quote

Phillyguy wrote:
1-Sign wr-Plaxico Burress
2-This Is a Trade at first site looks like why would the Tiatans do this but its not that far fetched.
Send to the Titans LB-Nate Wayne & Wr Freddie Mitchell & Our 1st Rd Pick in 05 for Wr Derick Mason.
The Titans are cap strapped and Mason wants a new deal that Bud Adams is not in the habbit of Giveing.
If Mcnair Retires mason would want to go to a contender and The Freak could talk with him about how good it is here.The Titans get a Starting LB in Wayne a Wr in Mitchell Plus a # 1 pick .
With this trade and Signing we now Look Like this on Offense... You could also release or Trade Pinkston and Keep McMullen to save money.

just as an NFL fan and Steelers fan, i have to comment on these things right here. First off, if they sign Plaxico Burress (highly unlikely unless traded to Philly), then they will have one of the best duos in the league, and wouldn't need to trade for Derrick Mason. Seeing then, Mason or Burress would be your #3 reciever, and one of them won't be happy considering Burress wants to go to a team where he will be the #1 option. If the Eagles did do that trade for Mason, I hardly think it will involve a 1st round pick. If you're giving up Mitchell & Wayne, only other thing you should give up is a 2nd rounder, possibly your latest 2nd rounder, or the one you guys got from Miami if they wouldn't take the other 2nd rounder. Since that pick in a way acts as a late 1st round pick. Also getting Lamont Jordan is a little far-fetched, considering the Eagles will have Correll Buckhalter back next year, that's the reason that they lost. If they had Buckhalter instead of Levens, they could have actually swung Westbrook out into WR for a couple plays to present matchup problems, but they couldn't do that because they knew everytime Levens lined up in the backfield that it was gonna be a pass, except for the one time they actually ran it but only got 1 yard. You guys have to remember, the Eagles suffered a lot of injuries last season, thats what stopped them from winning the Super Bowl, injuries and Turnovers. They'll be healthy next year, and when the betting lines open up in Vegas next season they will most likely be the favorites, over the Patriots.

as11osu wrote:
You want to own a Hummer, go for it I guess. It's a selfish decision and a true reflection of character IMO.
^^^ The reason assumptions are dumb. ^^^
GulfBayWarriors

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That thread was the stupidest thing ever. The Eagles are probably going back to Super Bowl next year. Resign Simon and Trotter and i would draft a big running back in draft.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: