Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Texans Nation Awards Show [FINISHED!]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TexBo6247

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, good job Dangerous59 on hosting. Chris Rock was the 1st choice but dang you were lights out.

Props to Lork for the sig
EliteTexan80

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a lil something written up for Mr. Brad LORK...

I wrote:
When I first joined this site, there were a scant few Texans who were on this site. You had some, but not nearly as many as we boast today. However, despite the small numbers, there was one poster who was always on top of the Texans moves...somebody who would share inside information on collegiate players...and somebody who nailed the gameday analysis week-in and week-out.

That member's name...is LORK.

Since then, our numbers have grown by leaps and bound...and while each one of us brings in a new and fresh take on who the Texans are, the one constant in this part of the world is that LORK is amongst the best in tersm of knowledge and ability to share the information he has. He has been a sorce of information, a formidable foe in a debate as well as a loyal and fierce member who will stand up for the team that we hold near and dear to our hearts.

LORK, you have been one of the cornerstones of this forum, and I can honestly say that your presence here makes everyone that much better. The knowledge that you have teamed with the demeanor that you carry in sharing this information makes all the members of TEXANS NATION better...and your sigs ensure that we look GOOD when posting in various areas.

(...speaking of which, I'm gonna need some help with my Ari Gold sig...)

LORK...this "Lifetime Achievement Award" is well deserved and I cannot think of anyone better to get it. You have been a friend to us all, a bastion of information and a defender against the goofs we've encountered over the years (JOHNNY TEXAN, T-Bro, gatorboy5...you know the roster...)

Thank you LORK, for making this forum the greatest forum on the World Wide Web, and thank you for cheering for the great TEXANS NATION.

EliteTexan80
PRESIDENT and CEO
TEXANS NATION

iPwn, Kempes and Flaccomania: The official sig makers for THE ET80!
Dangerous59

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EliteTexan80 wrote:

I wrote:
When I first joined this site, there were a scant few Texans who were on this site. You had some, but not nearly as many as we boast today. However, despite the small numbers, there was one poster who was always on top of the Texans moves...somebody who would share inside information on collegiate players...and somebody who nailed the gameday analysis week-in and week-out.

Since then, our numbers have grown by leaps and bound...and while each one of us brings in a new and fresh take on who the Texans are, the one constant in this part of the world is that LORK is amongst the best in tersm of knowledge and ability to share the information he has. He has been a sorce of information, a formidable foe in a debate as well as a loyal and fierce member who will stand up for the team that we hold near and dear to our hearts.

LORK, you have been one of the cornerstones of this forum, and I can honestly say that your presence here makes everyone that much better. The knowledge that you have teamed with the demeanor that you carry in sharing this information makes all the members of TEXANS NATION better...and your sigs ensure that we look GOOD when posting in various areas.

LORK...this "Lifetime Achievement Award" is well deserved and I cannot think of anyone better to get it. You have been a friend to us all, a bastion of information and a defender against the goofs we've encountered over the years (JOHNNY TEXAN, T-Bro, gatorboy5...you know the roster...)

Thank you LORK, for making this forum the greatest forum on the World Wide Web, and thank you for cheering for the great TEXANS NATION.

EliteTexan80
PRESIDENT and CEO
TEXANS NATION

It's in my post. Laughing

Check the third quote.
amazingandre

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EliteTexan80 wrote:

I wrote:

EliteTexan80
PRESIDENT and CEO
TEXANS NATION

Jeez way to steal the spotlight Wink
LORK 88

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I canít lie; Iím pretty speechless and deeply humbled by getting the lifetime achievement award. I went to Austin this weekend and finally got to check when I got back last night. It was great seeing everything set up, from the presentation to the announcements Dangerous59 definitely did a great job with it. I canít say I was surprised by anyone winning because of how many members were worthy of winning, but was cheerful for those that did win seeing as how the competition was very stiff. Winning the award took me back a step though; it definitely caught me off guard. It was cool seeing all the pleasant things everyone had to say, thatís what meant the most to me. It's cool you got Keato to make the sig too, he's one of my favorites.

Definitely a massive thank you to every single member in Texans Nation. If it wasnít for yall, talking about the Texans and football just wouldnít be the same (itís safe to say Iím addicted to FF and the Texans Nation and wouldnít have it any other way). Whether itís making sigs, talking about the draft, or being random in the Everything Else thread, Iím glad to be a part of Texans Nation and plan to be around for a long time. Hereís to the Texans turning heads in 2009 and to all of us discussing Texans for years to come!

TEXANS NATION LONGTIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
FFGL 1 Champ = Team Lork
Apollo Stallion

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just noticed everyone's cool sigs for awards. How do I get mine???

12 Year Texans Season Ticket Holder
kenney

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apollo Stallion wrote:

Check the first page. When D59 types up the awards, he shows the sig with a url and bbcode tags around it. Just put it in your profile signature.

EDIT: Copy the stuff in here:
Code:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v350/MACdaddyB88/Photoshop/TexanAwardsAJ.png[/IMG]

Jacobys Homey

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenney wrote:
Apollo Stallion wrote:

Check the first page. When D59 types up the awards, he shows the sig with a url and bbcode tags around it. Just put it in your profile signature.

EDIT: Copy the stuff in here:
Code:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v350/MACdaddyB88/Photoshop/TexanAwardsAJ.png[/IMG]

This... could... be... EPIC.

I wonder if he'll just stash it away in his trophy box or actually change his...ermm.. fantastic signature =P
Deep roots are not reached by the frost
Apollo Stallion

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

test

12 Year Texans Season Ticket Holder
kenney

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apollo Stallion wrote:
test

lol, I don't even recognize you Wink
LORK 88

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenney wrote:
Apollo Stallion wrote:
test

lol, I don't even recognize you Wink

ha, I didn't either. It's like seeing your dad with a new hair style . . .

TEXANS NATION LONGTIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
FFGL 1 Champ = Team Lork

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: