You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

R.I.P BoYz2tHeBoWl
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MightyMouse07

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe I forgot this. Its been over one year since we lost our great friend and poster here on this site. R.I.P. Nik Sad
GRRLacher

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't check the Boys forum as often as I should...glad I caught this thread being active again though.

Sad, sad, sad...really the only way to describe this verdict. But as Shockey said, this bonehead is gonna screw up again even worse and end up in prison anyways. One can only hope that nobody gets hurt or killed the next time this punk recklessly breaks the law.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GRRLacher wrote:
I don't check the Boys forum as often as I should...glad I caught this thread being active again though.

Sad, sad, sad...really the only way to describe this verdict. But as Shockey said, this bonehead is gonna screw up again even worse and end up in prison anyways. One can only hope that nobody gets hurt or killed the next time this punk recklessly breaks the law.

No, I dont want to wait for that, I dont want to wait for another innocent person to get hurt. I would much prefer street justice claim him when he tries to rob someone's car and they just put two in his chest. Dont usually wish that on anyone, but repeat offenders typically dont stop even if they are in prison. Its mercy to put an animal like this down.
Moz, bad teams pick in the top 5.That's the way the draft works.
DaBoys

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RIP B2B
the lone star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely miss Nik. Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stay busy enough during the year so that much of my leisure reading piles up. Fortunately, I have a little time to catch up right now. I was thumbing through the June 2011 issue of GQ (Alexander Skarsgard cover) and noticed this embryo that segued into an article. I figured it was just another article about genetic modification, but when I turned the page I was shocked. I saw the name Nikolas Evans and a photograph of him that matched what I had seen on the news reports. The article chronicles his death, his mother's quest to preserve her son's sperm to fulfill his dream of always having a son, and the beneficent assistance of the donor who received Nik's heart. Please take the time to read the article if you can find it. I checked the GQ online archive, but it's not available for some reason.

Maybe you subscribe to or know someone who subscribes to the magazine, and if so, I strongly encourage you to read the article in memory of B2B.

animaltested wrote:
On a scale from Kitten to Hitler, being close minded about music, and only listening to one or two genres is about a Boss Tweed.
Ace5

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

keysersoze3421 wrote:
I stay busy enough during the year so that much of my leisure reading piles up. Fortunately, I have a little time to catch up right now. I was thumbing through the June 2011 issue of GQ (Alexander Skarsgard cover) and noticed this embryo that segued into an article. I figured it was just another article about genetic modification, but when I turned the page I was shocked. I saw the name Nikolas Evans and a photograph of him that matched what I had seen on the news reports. The article chronicles his death, his mother's quest to preserve her son's sperm to fulfill his dream of always having a son, and the beneficent assistance of the donor who received Nik's heart. Please take the time to read the article if you can find it. I checked the GQ online archive, but it's not available for some reason.

Maybe you subscribe to or know someone who subscribes to the magazine, and if so, I strongly encourage you to read the article in memory of B2B.

...thank you. from the bottom of my heart.
WizardHawk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

keysersoze3421 wrote:

Wow. Great find and thanks for posting info. I will have to do some searching aroundfor the article. I'd like to read it.

Kiltman on the sig & avy
as11osu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

keysersoze3421 wrote:

It's been five years to the day since B2TB (Nikolas Evans) passed away and I still think about him to this day.

Found the article you were talking about online.
http://www.gq.com/news-politics/newsmakers/201112/nik-evans-sperm-paternity-fight-story-marissa-evans

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. My apologies, I am only just finding out. He was well liked by everyone on this site. I will keep him, youand his family in my prayers. Once again I am very sorry.
buddy_z34

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as11osu wrote:
keysersoze3421 wrote:

It's been five years to the day since B2TB (Nikolas Evans) passed away and I still think about him to this day.

Found the article you were talking about online.
http://www.gq.com/news-politics/newsmakers/201112/nik-evans-sperm-paternity-fight-story-marissa-evans

Such a beautifully well written article. Sad and beautiful at the same time. RIP Nik!

FF Fanatic
Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's dearly missed. I really like B2TB. This forum lost a lot more than a poster when he passed away. The same for T14 and S.A.

Co-Founder: DCRA - No McQuistan, No Super Bowl
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.
the lone star

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plan9misfit wrote:
He's dearly missed. I really like B2TB. This forum lost a lot more than a poster when he passed away. The same for T14 and S.A.

I was reminded of him today. We definitely miss him a lot around here now.

RIP Nik and Go Cowboys!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A rather dated update: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1365451/Marissa-Evans-prepares-grandchild-using-dead-sons-sperm.html
textaz03

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man can't believe it's been that many years since Nik passed!

I got a friend of mine who's wife passed away from cancer 2 years ago. He had her eggs harvested. He finally found a surrogate and is now expecting a child.

Think it's cool as hell and a way to remember his wife.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 16 of 17

Jump to: