You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

R.I.P BoYz2tHeBoWl
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MightyMouse07

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PDeezy wrote:
Wut's up guys this is Paul, I posted earlier on PaulNewMagnolia. I'll be on here probably everyday now since I joined. Thanks for the support. Sure you guys will be happy to know there is a new cowboy's football by Nik's cross. Also, from the spot where is cross is - down the street from my house, up on this big - hill - he has a view of the New Cowboys stadium. Pretty perfect.

Also, how do I get one of this RIP sigs?

Code:
[img]http://www.o2designz.com/forum/uploads/U376-1239234297.png[/img]

Past everything inside the code from [img] to [/img] and put it in your profile signature.
SG3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I'm late but I was gone while this happened, and I haven't came around to do it until now. But truly rest in peace, even though I didn't know you I know some of the guys that cried for you, and respected you for who you were. Through their character I know you must have been a great person.

Rest in peace.
SlinginSam14

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently signed up to these boards. I was wondering what these ribbons were for on different members avatars. Now I see who they are honoring.

I know this happened earlier this year but I still want to let you guys know I am sorry for your loss and from what I have read the whole boards loss.

RIP B2TB
textaz03

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has been a long grueling season dedicated to B2TB and T14. Unfortunately our season has been cut short. We said we would keep these threads stickied until the Cowboys where done, unfortunately that time has come.

I will keep these threads bookmarked so we can come back to pay our respects on those unfortunate days. And I have added them to our forum directory as well.

R.I.P B2TB you are still missed my friend!
PaulNewMagnolia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In case any of you guys are wondering, Eric skeeter only gets probation:

http://www.statesman.com/news/local/man-gets-10-years-probation-in-sixth-street-245593.html
WizardHawk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A tragic situation made worse by the failures of our flippin legal system. Just an unbelievable load of BS.

All I can say is to you and the Evans family is, I wish you all well and the best of luck in whatever the future brings your way. Take care.

Kiltman on the sig & avy
Calvert28

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait im confused. He was already serving probation or parole and all they can give him is more years on it? WTF he doesn't have stipulations about being outside of a club late at night? He doesn't have a curfew? They cant revoke him for pleading guilty?
Moz, bad teams pick in the top 5.That's the way the draft works.
DaBoys

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"Of course, Eric took responsibility for it," he said. "But we are talking about a one-punch case on Sixth Street. It's not like some savage murder."

this is not cool...
ronjon09

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaBoys wrote:
Quote:
"Of course, Eric took responsibility for it," he said. "But we are talking about a one-punch case on Sixth Street. It's not like some savage murder."

this is not cool...

and the drunk driver doesn't savagely run his victim over. give me a break. thats the worst excuse i've ever heard.
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ronjon09 wrote:
DaBoys wrote:
Quote:

this is not cool...

and the drunk driver doesn't savagely run his victim over. give me a break. thats the worst excuse i've ever heard.

Agreed. But you know what? With this guys track record there is no way he can go 10 years on parole without screwing up again. It's a travesty the justice system failed B2TB but I have no doubt that Mr. Skeeter will find himself in jail very soon. Once again my heart and prayers go out to B2TB's family and friends. It's a travesty they were robbed of closure.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulNewMagnolia wrote:
In case any of you guys are wondering, Eric skeeter only gets probation:

http://www.statesman.com/news/local/man-gets-10-years-probation-in-sixth-street-245593.html

Not sure which is worse - this guy getting 10 years probation or Donte Stallworth doing what... 60 days? for reckless homicide.

I get that these guys didn't intentionally murder someone, but actions have consequences and you must pay the price for those actions.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is ridiculous. Sorry guys. Condolences to the family and friends.

Shame on the lawyers, they should have done better with this. Where are their gonads to do what is right? M.I.A. They are quickly becoming my least favorite professionals out there. Their cowardice never ceases to amaze me.

Quote:
Prosecutor Buddy Meyer said prosecutors offered the plea agreement because they feared they would not be able to prove Skeeter's guilt at trial.

Can't shame the shameless, but at least we can question the existence of a spine or backbone in their bodies.

Last edited by SMashMouthMike on Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
buddy_z34

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow just wow. really. that is a flippin shame. makes me want to take a trip up the road to Austin and bring justice to this once and for all.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We had a similar situation back at my home, its a damn shame

Still thinking about ya B2TB, RIP man

DalCowboyzRule

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got 90 days probation yesterday for going 15 mph over the speed limit. What the hell is wrong with the legal system these days...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 15 of 17

Jump to: