Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

R.I.P BoYz2tHeBoWl
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PaulNewMagnolia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:55 pm    Post subject: R.I.P BoYz2tHeBoWl Reply with quote

BoYz2tHeBoWl's real name is Nikolas Evans and he died this past Sunday on April 5, 2009.

I am Nik's girlfriend, Vicky. He was unfairly attacked early Friday morning of March 27, 2009. He spent one week in ICU where his brain swelled and doctors did everything they could do to control it. His brain finally swelled so much that it herniated into his brain stem. He was an amazing person and there are not enough words to describe how incredible he was.

His story is all over the news in Austin, TX. Here is one article:
http://www.news8austin.com/content/your_news/?SecID=278&ArID=237169

I know that he has been apart of this community for a very long time and writes on this forum religiously. As a matter of fact, when I went into his room the day after he was admitted into the hospital, his laptop was opened to this very website. So, just in case anybody out there is wondering why BoYz2tHeBoWl will have ceased to post, this is why. Thank you so very much for giving him a place to express his thoughts.
Lone_Ranger90

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vicky, I am sorry for your loss and thank you for relaying this to us. Nik was a well-respected member of the Cowboys forum and he will be greatly missed. Please relay my thoughts and prayers to his family.

^^^packerbacker87
R.I.P. B2TB
kingbron23

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never really knew him but I heard he was a great poster. My thought and prayers go out to you and the rest of his family.

See you at the Crossroads Nick a.k.a BoYz2tHeBoWl's. Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daXQN58sv1s&feature=related

R.I.P

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Props to QuinneyluvsNFL

"You've obviously never been ice fishing before. Well it's f****** exhilirating!" -Rob Corddry
Mossburg

Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read this at the TAST forum.

Shocked to the core. Death to illness is one thing, but this is the worst kind of thing that can happen.

Best wishes, and please keep us updated on the search if it isn't too much trouble.

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -Mark Twain
Ol_skool

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

R.I.P B2TB just a senseless tragedy.I really hope they find the people responsible.
Blknite01

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is absolutely awful, words canít describe it. Boyz2theBowl and I have argued with one another as long as we've been members of FF, From General 'Boys vs 'Skins to some of the wall crap.

I specifically remember the multiple 20 page NFC East threads that would pop up over the summer (Lets all be honest those are Boyz vs Skins threads) and he would have half the posts in those things, and would usually have me laughing.

He grew alot as a poster in those 4 years, providing a lot more incite and much better arguments.

I'm sure the Cowboys posters can attest to that growth.

He'll definitely be missed by Myself, the other Redskins fans (who I am sure he also argued with him alot Razz), and all of FF.

RIP - B2TB and my condolences to His Family, and I would like to thank you Vicky for taking your time to post this - it means alot to us to know whats going on with one another.

Last edited by Blknite01 on Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
iavikefn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly, this is something that is becoming more and more prevalent in our society. At the University of Iowa, where I attend, it seems like there are at least two stories each weekend of a kid ending up in the hospital because a pair of drunken idiots wanted to jump them. It's truly sad.

I'm deeply saddened by the loss of Boyz2theBowl. He was a great asset to the forum, even if I hardly (if ever) agreed with him.

I'm very sorry for your loss, Vicky. Stay strong.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Vicky. I am so sorry. He was one of the most intelligent, well respected members here, and I am very grief-stricken to hear this news. I can't even imagine how you, his friends, and his family must feel. My thoughts are with you.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

his thoughts and insight will be missed.
Best wishes.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That...sucks. Crying or Very sad

He was one of my favorite posters and a guy I often chatted with outside of here.

Quite numbing.

RIP, my man. Crying or Very sad

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/060620

Last edited by Maverick41 on Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
e16bball

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, this has hit me like a sledgehammer.

Boyz and I joined at almost exactly the same time, and we've been among the most vociferous supporters of our respective teams ever since then. We argued time and time again, but he was one of those people that made this place what it was, and one of those people that you really enjoyed the chance to talk with.

Just shocking. Obviously best wishes and prayers to both you and the family. God be with him.

O.J. Atogwe Tracker: 25 Tackles | 1 INT | 2 PDs | 2 TFLs | 1 sack
Saverio Rocca Tracker: 44.2 AVG | 41.2 NET | 14/25 IN20
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What sad news.

My prayers go out to you Vicky.

BoYz2tHeBoWl was one of the most respected members on this site. His insight was second to no-one and he always managed to keep his cool when situations got rough. An Icon in this forum, and someone I looked up to when I first joined. This is a Hard loss for the Footballs Future Community and for the Dallas Cowboys Room especially.

One of my favorites, and one of the best. R.I.P BoYz2tHeBoWl, know that FF cries for you today.

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Webmaster

Site Admin
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terrible news. Vicky, I'm so sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and his family.

BoYz2tHeBoWl was one of our best members. As an early member (#833), his posts were a big reason why new members joined the site. He will be missed here more than anyone can imagine.
thisnamesucks

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

he's dead because some punk [inappropriate/removed] decided to hit him from behind? are you effing kidding me? this is [inappropriate/removed]. just another reason to lose a little more faith in the human race. it's a sad situation, and it makes me incredibly angry. i didn't know him well but i knew him enough, and i felt a sinking in my stomach to read this. i can't imagine how it's affected the people close to him. saying i'm sorry doesn't mean anything at a time like this, but i'm still sorry to hear it. as hard as this is for us here on FF, here's hoping the people who have to deal with the real pain of losing him can find a way to make it through their day to day life

member#1877
Ware:
DalCowboyzRule

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

R.I.P BoYz2tHeBoWl, you will be missed. Crying or Very sad

green24 wrote:
Joey Gallo hits one a mile.

Haters gon' hate.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 1 of 16

Jump to: