Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Chiefs-Bills

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arrowhead86

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:45 pm    Post subject: Chiefs-Bills Reply with quote

Well it's official... Priest is out for the year. Roaf is extremely doubtful for this game. The offense has had trouble getting going in most games this year. Bleh !

However, the Bills represent the 31st ranked run defense. Thats a bright spot for us ! YaY !

We still have LJ and the interior part of our line is uninjured. If we run the ball and play from the lead.. we should be ok. I believe Surtain will be able to play limited snaps.. Warfield will play.. and McCleon may be available for limited snaps. Washington has stepped up great the past few weeks so I think the defense will continue it's solid play.

SOme things I wanna see..

more Boerighter.

some early screen plays to Dante, TG, and LJ

less zone with Warfield. I like Warfield's man coverage and run support... but his zone play is horrid. he makes his play on a thrown ball way too late it seems.
2014 Adopt-A-Chief: #29 Eric Berry, S
Tackles:0/TFL:0/Sacks:0/FF:0/FR:0
Iceberg

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

screen plays to TG are horrendious. he is not really that shifty at all and we gain 2 or 3 yards that is pathetic.
we can gain 5 or 6 yards on a run w/ LJ instead of a screen to TG

but anyway i see us running away with this one. literally. LJ can bang em down and we can stop the run and they have no QB so i think we win big
chiefs 31
bills 13
Arrowhead86

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well.. that was dissappointing ! We really needed to win that game and this next one to set ourselves up against the final 6 weeks. Those final 6 games are all against teams in the playoff hunt. 4 of those games would have been at Arrowhead.

We really blew an opportunity in Buffalo Sad
2014 Adopt-A-Chief: #29 Eric Berry, S
Tackles:0/TFL:0/Sacks:0/FF:0/FR:0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: