Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

wanna see something funny....dolphin blogger's 2009 draft

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mattwaukee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:09 am    Post subject: wanna see something funny....dolphin blogger's 2009 draft Reply with quote

there is so many things wrong with this it's worth a good laugh...I don;t know if he has the concept of time mixed up or what but it is funny

http://mrbunglesfins.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

funny indeed...Mark Sanchez to packers=Fail!!

Laughing Laughing

packerbacker87,Best Sig on FF!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

o man, just finished reading it and i cant stop laughing.... Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Kansas City Cheifs - Chris Long, DE/LB, Virginia; The son of an old player, he will help the pass rush

Long played last year.

Quote:
Cleveland Browns - Everrette Brown, DE/LB, Florida State; Heís short but his last name is Brown. The Browns can probably market him in a funny way.

Brilliant!!

Quote:
Oakland Raiders - Michael Crabtree, WR, TExas Tech; Al Davis likes drafting players.

who doesnt like drafting players?

Quote:
Denver Broncos - Josh Freeman, QB, Kansas State; Mick Daniels doesnít like Jay Cutler and will likely let him sit the bench to teach him a lesson.

brilliant again!
Quote:

15 Houston Oilers - Kenny Britt, WR, Rutgers; This team all ready had a moon, now it needs a star! This guy is good and he played in New Jersey where there seems to be an oddly high number of Dolphins fans.

its the Texans Laughing

Quote:
20 Detroit Lions - Eugene Monroe, OT, Virginia; Somebody needs to protect new starting QB Mark Sanchez.

the Lions are taking Matthew Stafford in his draft and we have Sanchezz
Laughing

packerbacker87,Best Sig on FF!
ckennedy1989

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First time through, this guy is a moron.
2nd time through, laughing hysterically.

Alex Mac, C - NYG, New York is the center of the world, so i guess this makes sense.

the philly one is pretty good too.

nice find.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buckrock101

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ckennedy1989 wrote:

Hold up, you actually thought this was serious?

Michael Crabtree being picked twice in the space of 3 picks might have tipped you off, as well as these;

Quote:
17 New York Jets - Michael Oher, OT, Ole Miss; Rex Ryan needed a replacement for Ray Lewis.

Quote:
21 Philadelphia Eagles - Sammie Lee Hill, DL, Stillman; Iím pretty sure the Eagles like guys you donít really know.

Quote:
27 Indianapolis Colts - Pat White, QB, West W.V.; Itís time for a change at QB in Indy.

Quote:
28 Philadelphia Eagles - Chris Beanie Wells, QB, Ohio State; Donovan McNabb canít play forever and this guy probably likes soup, too.

Not sure how someone could interpret this as being a serious mock draft...
pGunner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
19 Tampabay Buccaneers - Clay Matthews, DE/LB, USC; This dude totally looks like a pirate.

I loved that one.
Sandybaby716

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pGunner wrote:
Quote:
19 Tampabay Buccaneers - Clay Matthews, DE/LB, USC; This dude totally looks like a pirate.

I loved that one.

yeah, i laughed the hardest at this one

aither that or
Quote:
11 Buffalo Bills - B.J. Raji, NT, Boston College; It is very cold in Buffalo and it gets cold in Boston also, so, you know.

GBPackBeFresh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buckrock101 wrote:
ckennedy1989 wrote:

Hold up, you actually thought this was serious?

Michael Crabtree being picked twice in the space of 3 picks might have tipped you off, as well as these;

Quote:
17 New York Jets - Michael Oher, OT, Ole Miss; Rex Ryan needed a replacement for Ray Lewis.

Quote:
21 Philadelphia Eagles - Sammie Lee Hill, DL, Stillman; Iím pretty sure the Eagles like guys you donít really know.

Quote:
27 Indianapolis Colts - Pat White, QB, West W.V.; Itís time for a change at QB in Indy.

Quote:
28 Philadelphia Eagles - Chris Beanie Wells, QB, Ohio State; Donovan McNabb canít play forever and this guy probably likes soup, too.

Not sure how someone could interpret this as being a serious mock draft...

Quote:
15. Houston Oilers - Kenny Britt, WR, Rutgers; This team all ready had a moon, now it needs a star! This guy is good and he played in New Jersey where there seems to be an oddly high number of Dolphins fans.

lol, and the name of his blog post two down is "I need my holes filled"..........
Thrillhouse

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing You know, sometimes I think people say that humor doesn't translate well on the internet as an excuse. Come on, people! Wink

LeGarrette Blount wrote:
Aaron Rodgers...makes me feel incredible.

Uncle Buck wrote:
Barbara Streisand - Can't go into it on this site.
GBPACKMAN4LIFE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is almost as funny as Emmitt Smith's mock draft from a year ago...

http://walterfootball.com/draft2008emmitt.php

1. Miami Dolphins: Matt Ryan, QB, Boston College University

In the 2007 regular season, the Miami Dolphin became the first winless team to ever win a game in a regular season. Why did this happen, you ask? No talent in and around the locker room. You have Clyde Lemon at quarterback. You have Ronnie Brown at running back. He had been banged up. And you have Chris Chambers at receiver. He was sent sailin to San Francisco, or the Windy City, so to speak.

But Miami have a new sheriff in town. Parcells, or as some people like to call him, "The Big Dolphin." If you look at Parcells' history, he likes to grab quarterback with the first overall pick. He draft Drew Bledsoe in New England. He draft Vinny Testaverde with the New York. And now he will draft Matt Ryan from Boston College University.

3. Atlanta Falcons: Darren McDaniels, RB, Arkansas

The Falcons has no runnin' game. Period. That is why the team need to draft the runnin' back from Arkansas, Darren McDaniels. I have no need nor reason to explain these. Warrick Dunn used to be good but now he is over the hill, or the mountain, so to speak. Atlanta have Jarrett Norwood as a backup but he didn't score many points on my fantasy squad. So he is a bust. A strong runner like McDaniels who can run up the middle of the big ol' offensive line is exactly what Portland need to make their team as stronger as possible.

26. Jacksonville Jaguars: Limas Sweed, WR, Texas

I am tire! Why are there so many doggone pick in the first round!? There should only be 10 pick in the first round!

We must give David Gordon a lot of credit - he play quarterback great after coming back from his Chrome Disease injury. Not only is he now the best quarterback in the conference, he is also the best quarterback in the state of Jacksonville. Nonfortunately, he do not have a dynamite receiver to work with. Coach Jack Delaware need to find that big target for these brave quarterback.

Just a few of the highlights... Laughing

yes
Mattwaukee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
3. Atlanta Falcons: Darren McDaniels, RB, Arkansas

LOL I'm gonna call him that from now on

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has nothing to do with the Packers.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: