Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Will the Colts go Undefeated?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Undefeated Season?
Yes
36%
 36%  [ 11 ]
No
63%
 63%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 30

NateDawg

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:06 pm    Post subject: Will the Colts go Undefeated? Reply with quote

Will the Colts go undefeated this year?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

too unlikely, they only have to screw up once to lose a game- but i think they are the best team in the nfl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really think that they can do it. They finally got that defence that they have always wanted and now the O doesn't have to score 30 to win so they can relax. This game in New England is going to be their toughest IMO. And if they can get past that they will go undefeated.

“Anytime I step out there I give everything I got, on every single play.” - Ray Lewis
NateDawg

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that they go 15-1 or 14-2. If there was a team that I think will beat Indy, I think it will be Pittsburgh...or New England.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, thier last to games are Seattle and Arizona. Do you think DUngy would risk Peyton or Especially Edge in those games?

I mean I could see them playing a series or 2 but if they paly thier back-ups the whole game no way the beat Seattle imo.
NateDawg

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blknite01 wrote:
No, thier last to games are Seattle and Arizona. Do you think DUngy would risk Peyton or Especially Edge in those games?

I mean I could see them playing a series or 2 but if they paly thier back-ups the whole game no way the beat Seattle imo.

Good point. At the end of the season, they will probably play their backups, when they've clinched home field. The playoffs and staying healthy are more important than a perfect season, and without Peyton, there is no getting past the Seahawks.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NateDawg wrote:
Blknite01 wrote:

Good point. At the end of the season, they will probably play their backups, when they've clinched home field. The playoffs and staying healthy are more important than a perfect season, and without Peyton, there is no getting past the Seahawks.

Well with the way things are going the seahwaks mite have their divison clinched and will be playing backups too

“Anytime I step out there I give everything I got, on every single play.” - Ray Lewis
NateDawg

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MightyMouse07 wrote:
Well with the way things are going the seahwaks mite have their divison clinched and will be playing backups too

Yeah, but they are more likely to be still playing starters, because they may not have home field advantage clinched. Good point though, they may have the NFC clinched as well.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark my words, they'll lose to Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, and Jacksonville.

They'll finish up 13-3.

as11osu wrote:
You want to own a Hummer, go for it I guess. It's a selfish decision and a true reflection of character IMO.
^^^ The reason assumptions are dumb. ^^^
NateDawg

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big7BenROY wrote:

They'll finish up 13-3.

I can see it happening. They get Cincinnati and Jacksonville away, and neither of those games will be easy chores at all. They face Pittsburgh at home, but the Steelers may be the best team they face all year. It's going to be interesting, but I think there will be a couple stumbling blocks for the Colts.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they will. If not, I think they lose no more than 2 games

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/060620
Dcowboy31

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NateDawg wrote:
Big7BenROY wrote:

They'll finish up 13-3.

I can see it happening. They get Cincinnati and Jacksonville away, and neither of those games will be easy chores at all. They face Pittsburgh at home, but the Steelers may be the best team they face all year. It's going to be interesting, but I think there will be a couple stumbling blocks for the Colts.

Yeh I agree with you here Nate...

Also I just dont think that a team in this era of Football can go through a season undefeated...The teams are just to balenced now, almost any team can beat any other team, with that said at the end of the schedual when the colts give a little slack out by sitting some players then they will those to a team at the end of their schedual.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally say no. think their first defeat will be tomorrow in actual fact. They have a good team but I don't think they can challenge the Patriots in New England. With Brady on this form he will get four TD's I think and the Patriots will win 31-21.

As for the rest of their games they still have the Jags at the Alltel and the Steelers. I think they will struggle to go 16-0.

Props to JammerHammer on the awesome sig!
MightyMouse07

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dcowboy31 wrote:
NateDawg wrote:
Big7BenROY wrote:

They'll finish up 13-3.

Yeh I agree with you here Nate...

Also I just dont think that a team in this era of Football can go through a season undefeated...The teams are just to balenced now, almost any team can beat any other team, with that said at the end of the schedual when the colts give a little slack out by sitting some players then they will those to a team at the end of their schedual.

People also said that you couldn't have a dynasty in this day and age either. But look now we had a Patriots dynasty. I think they have a 25% chance of making it. They will have to get through a tough game at NE and like i have said if they can beat NE they will take that confidence through they year to an undefeated year.

Neumatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big7BenROY wrote:

They'll finish up 13-3.

Well they beat Cinncy so i guess u were wrong....i think Pittsburgh will have a chance monday if they play Ben(which they prolly will....he practiced wed on there first team practice of the week)it will prolly be decided by a feild goal...

Jacksonville imo wont have a chance.....

Jamison. on the sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: