Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

3 Round Mock/Wish List

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BucTheSystem

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:22 am    Post subject: 3 Round Mock/Wish List Reply with quote

This is my first try at this, let me know what you think:

1st Round: D-line - Robert Nkemdiche |DE/DT| Ole Miss or Shaq Lawson |DE| Clemson
Personally, I would like to see us take Laquon Treadwell from Ole Miss. We need an aggressive all-around WR but I donít see it happening in the 1st round. We have got to improve the D-line. Nkemdiche is going to be a beast and I think we could just plug him in multiple places on the line.

2nd Round: Secondary - Jeremy Cash |S| Duke or Von Bell |S| Ohio State or Kendall Fuller |CB| Virginia Tech
Definitely need help in the secondary. A playmaking safety would be great. I think there is still some hope for Verner, maybe the change in defensive scheme will help him out. If not though, Fuller would be a good replacement.

3rd Round: Tyler Boyd |WR| Pittsburgh or Sterling Shepherd |WR| Oklahoma
These WRís might not be taking it to the house every time they touch the ball but they both know how to get open and keep the chains moving. This is something that we will miss if this is V-Jackís last year in Tampa. I think that Shepard is more liking than Boyd to fall that far. Boyd would be the pick though if they are both available.
scottonatable

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we don't go CB in the 1st round and roll the dice Nkemdiche
The Bucs better draft Fuller then Eli Apple in the 3rd
BucTheSystem

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel that a good pass rush can make up for a lack of elite CB's. I do like Fuller though but I would go Safety first.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: