Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Preparing for the rivals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarcusAllen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:49 am    Post subject: Preparing for the rivals Reply with quote

San Diego in the past has been a team known to choke and not make the playoffs. I wonder if the chiefs are preparing their defense against the two things that could rip apart KC's defense. Penalties, and the explosive running game. We saw against Miami that chiefs are not falling apart due to the opponents running game, they were able to slow them down and keep them from making any really huge plays. If they can watch past games and get Derrick Johnson to watch Tomlinson well enough then i think we can win this game.
Arrowhead86

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we can do half the job Philly did in shutting down LT.. we will have a strong chance to win. I'm sure the coaching staff took note of that performance.
2014 Adopt-A-Chief: #29 Eric Berry, S
Tackles:14/Assists:1/TFL:0/Sacks:0/FF:0/FR:0/PD:1/INT:0
charger-man

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if anyone will ever be able to do what Philly did. They did a great job, but you guys just don't have the personnel or time to prepare like the Eagles did.

Nonetheless, shutting down LT isn' the only way to beat the SD Chargers, but I just don't see you guys being able to stop us when we get in the red zone.

31-20 Chargers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: