Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This is sad.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maverick41

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:14 am    Post subject: This is sad. Reply with quote

I came on here to ask a question and then I see that no one posts on here? This is the best team in football and they have almost no fan base on this board? Colts fans should be ashamed. Anyway, on with my question. Do you guys think the Colts will run the table and go 16-0? I see this as a pretty good possibility. I hate the Colts, but even to that extent, I still no a great team when I see one.

Jaguarfan wrote:
holeman1 wrote:
Michael Floyd is on track for 13K yards this season

dude you don't know what K means
stallyns

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of the Colts fans who posted here before mostly stick to a forum specifically about the Colts, myself being mainly a Packer's fan first and living in Milwaukee don't get to see many Colts games.
I don't think 16-0 will ever happen, league is too watered down for that.
#59 - OL Jack Mewhort Ohio ST
#90 - WR Donte Moncrief Ole Miss
#166 - OLB Johnathan Newsome Ball ST
#203 - ILB Andrew Jackson Western Kentucky
#232 - OT Ulrick John Georgia ST
Maverick41

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair enough, but do you think they even have a chance to run the table? Also, why is this board so empty?

Jaguarfan wrote:
holeman1 wrote:
Michael Floyd is on track for 13K yards this season

dude you don't know what K means
stallyns

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colts have a couple tough games coming up on a pretty easy schedule:
after bye this week
at New England next week
at Cincinnati
vs. Pittsburgh
at Jacksonville
vs. San Diego

while I am sure they win 2 of these 5 their 3 loses we be from this group

As far as the forums traffic, the Colts are pretty much the same team as last year and because of their easy schedule nothing is surprising anybody, however this offseason will make for a lot of conversation in this forum
Sportboy86

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO chance of 16-0. Zero Chance. I don't even think they'll make it to 10-0.

About the lack of traffic...No Colts fans have really found this board. Part of that could have been that the Colts drafted so low and this started out as a draft forum. It could just be that no Colts fans have stumbled upon this site or been told about it.

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sportboy86 wrote:

About the lack of traffic...No Colts fans have really found this board. Part of that could have been that the Colts drafted so low and this started out as a draft forum. It could just be that no Colts fans have stumbled upon this site or been told about it.
there were a couple but like I said they stick to a forum that is all Colts, also we did have a full time Colt fan inkwell, however he decided to lose his cool with Vike Daddy and dropped some unpleasantries and got suspended, even if his suspension is done I don't think he'll be back
BaltimoreTerp

Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stallyns wrote:
Sportboy86 wrote:

there were a couple but like I said they stick to a forum that is all Colts, also we did have a full time Colt fan inkwell, however he decided to lose his cool with Vike Daddy and dropped some unpleasantries and got suspended, even if his suspension is done I don't think he'll be back

inkwell was banned permanently.

as for the question, no i don't see it happening. They will finish with a phenominal record, but i don't think they can play well enough 16 weeks out of the season and go undefeated. they've still got some very very tough games ahead, with NE tomorrow, a road game at the Jungle in Cincy, San Diego, at Jacksonville going against a team that will be fighting for their playoff lives, San Diego, and a late season matchup at one of the hardest places to win (not sure why, but the 'Hawks just play better at home) against Seattle. Even if they make it to Seattle with a 14-0 record (i don't think they will) Dungy will be crazy to go full strength with nothing but an aspiration of going undefeated to play full strength, they don't want to risk injuries to undefeated, because in the end 16-0 won't matter if they flame out in the playoffs. they would likely rest Peyton, Edge, Marvin, Freeney, Simon, Mathis, Tripplett etc. and gear up for the postseason. Super Bowls matter, not the regular season.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been said once, its been said a million times - they have to play New England at Foxboro. They are as good as dead.

1972 Dolphins can pop the cork on the champange at 12:25 AM Tuesday Morning, right after the Patriots take care of buisness.

STchamp said Tye Hill will go in the first!
February 20th - Canada will never be the same
daintrain28

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Holcombnite wrote:
It's been said once, its been said a million times - they have to play New England at Foxboro. They are as good as dead.

1972 Dolphins can pop the cork on the champange at 12:25 AM Tuesday Morning, right after the Patriots take care of buisness.

Well, it's 6:12 AM Tuesday morning, and the Colts are still undefeated. I do not think it'll stay that way, however, I think they have the best chance out of any team in a long, long time.

Thanks packerbacker87 for the sig!
I Am Rodgers wrote:
We traded MD Jennings for Julius Peppers. TT DA WHITE WIZARD
shadow walker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they have to play cincy(who take stop the run to save their life) and steelers(their biggest challenge). if they do find a way to beat these two teams then we can start talking about going undefeated.

one of the great ones on this site
azazaz7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think the Colts will go 16-0. They'll have wrapped up home field advantage with 2 games to go and will then put their stars in cotton wool for the playoffs.

I could be wrong, but didn't they take Manning out of games late last year even though he was gunning for the most TDs in a season record? That shows the Colts are more interested in doing well in the offseason than meaningless regular season games.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just thought this was mainly a draft forum. I was looking forward to writing on it when the draft gets closer. Didnt like seeing colts fan dissed. Colts have amazing fans. AS far as going 16-0. I think it all depends on Denver. Colts are the only thing to stop them going from 16-0. So if we still just have a 2 game lead on them we will not lose to anyone not even the seahawks. If were 15-0 we'll rest edge some with rhodes and mungro but peyton will help lead some drives along wih sorgi to beat the cardinals. As a matter of fact even if we rest harrison, edge and manning we'll still beat Arizona.
Neumatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colts have little chance of goin 16-0 but dont think its imposible though.....they have great talent on there team ex:Manning,E.James,MHarrison

Colts will probly put all there back ups in the last few games which i hate bc that just kills ur momentum.....

Jamison. on the sig
cowboyzvin6

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well after all the doubt I read from this topic, people sure will be changing their minds of whether the Colts can go undefeated. They look unbeatable, they should have Manning throw like crazy in the next few games, get a huge lead, and then leave it to the backups to hold the lead. I'm rooting for the Colts to go undefeated because it is so rare and I feel lots of people will be jumping on the bandwagon when it gets closer...(anyone remember rooting for the Red Sox when they were going for their first World Series in 80 something years)
shadow walker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

exactly, funny how things can change along with the opinions Laughing

one of the great ones on this site

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: