You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Report: Boldin won't accept any Cards' offer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigmikenash

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man drew is stirrin up alot of crap.players should send a message and find a new agent.
khodder

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

packerfan50 wrote:
I guess maybe I should have said, why can't he and other players who complain just finish up their contracts and then discuss a new one, regardless what other guys are getting paid. One guys big contract never looks good the next year anyways!

If you looked at a couple of my other posts you would realize why.

Boldin to a less than market value contract to stay with this team with the promise of an extension with 2 pro-bowls. The FO has since jerked him around for two seasons after the 2nd pro-bowl on the new contract. He is somewhat complaining about money, but a lot of it comes down to the fact he can no longer trust the front office after they blatantly lied to him and have reneged on their promises.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds like Boldin suffers from the same "disease" as Stephon Marbury. Neither one can handle being the second best player on the team, so they demand to be traded. Marbury did this in Minnesota when it became apparent that Kevin Garnett was the man on the Timberwolves. Things haven't worked out too well for Marbury since then. KG will be in the Hall of Fame and Marbury will be nothing but a footnote.

If this is Boldin's problem, he needs to grow up and realize how great he has it.

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uncle Buck wrote:
It sounds like Boldin suffers from the same "disease" as Stephon Marbury. Neither one can handle being the second best player on the team, so they demand to be traded. Marbury did this in Minnesota when it became apparent that Kevin Garnett was the man on the Timberwolves. Things haven't worked out too well for Marbury since then. KG will be in the Hall of Fame and Marbury will be nothing but a footnote.

If this is Boldin's problem, he needs to grow up and realize how great he has it.

As I have said numerous times, read through the rest of the thread, the explanations are there. It has nothing to do with being 2nd best it has all to do with the Front Office jerking him around, promising him an extension over 2 years ago and nothing has happened since then.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks as though he will go to Philly

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

atown703 wrote:
looks as though he will go to Philly

Was their some breaking news I missed or something? Or is this just your hunch?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

khodder wrote:
Uncle Buck wrote:

As I have said numerous times, read through the rest of the thread, the explanations are there. It has nothing to do with being 2nd best it has all to do with the Front Office jerking him around, promising him an extension over 2 years ago and nothing has happened since then.

Oh sorry about that. I'll take your word on it since you are a lot more knowledgeable than I am about what is going on with the Cardinals. I didn't read the rest of the thread. Embarassed

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uncle Buck wrote:

Oh sorry about that. I'll take your word on it since you are a lot more knowledgeable than I am about what is going on with the Cardinals. I didn't read the rest of the thread. Embarassed

There have been a few posters that have speculated that him being a #2 in Arizona is part of the reason he wants to leave so badly. There is no proof of this and Q has never made mention of it at all. Just pure speculation.
#1CARDSFAN

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
Uncle Buck wrote:

There have been a few posters that have speculated that him being a #2 in Arizona is part of the reason he wants to leave so badly. There is no proof of this and Q has never made mention of it at all. Just pure speculation.
Considering they have played together for 5 seasons and have comparable numbers the proof backs you up.It's more like 1A/1B.He feels betrayed by management.He is being quoted as saying that Larry is like a brother to him.
ErnestoGuevara

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
Uncle Buck wrote:

Considering everyone thought Q was the Cards' #1 this entire season up until the playoffs, I don't know why he would feel that way.
khodder

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found IT!!!!

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/f4/audio-boldin-joins-the-afternoon-blitz-on-sirius-nfl-radio-85385.html

Boldin interview last offseason, deals with why he was asking for a trade. Still the same situation now.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: