Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
America's Team

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:46 am    Post subject: O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D Reply with quote

Yes thats right you heard it here in these days of watered down football you are the best of the not so good congratulations. lets see barely won against rams in the super bowl, barely beat the panthers in the super bowl. Now look at the Cowboys 3 Super Bowl wins in the 90's thats domination. You might think the best teams of all time just find a way to win but IMO they are the ones who don't give anyone a chance. Now bring the criticism
America's Team

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:55 pm    Post subject: ok Reply with quote

i guess no has anything to say about this oh well
rblevens

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how about you stop talking [inappropriate/removed] and go back to your own forum

your not even in the playoffs so you have no room to talk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, funny joke. Now tell me, who is winning again?
hollywood14

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hm.. the barley beat a Rams team..who was 11+ point favorite and was called the "greatist show on turf" And lets see going for 3-4 superbowls wow sounds overRated to me..learn how to spell.

Jgoldiscool on the sig
America's Team

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject: nice try Reply with quote

well you are the team that hasn't lost since the new millenium im just telling you every super bowl champion before you would wipe the floor with this pats team i mean it everyone
America's Team

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:47 pm    Post subject: sweet Reply with quote

i finnaly got your attention so i can tell some pats fan they are the crappiest best team the NFl has ever seen, i dont care who was an underdog that means nothing any of the cowboys super bowl teams would destroy this team. By the way the cowboys accomplished that feat just a 10 years ago against real competition.
rabbisson

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: sweet Reply with quote

America's Team wrote:
i finnaly got your attention so i can tell some pats fan they are the crappiest best team the NFl has ever seen, i dont care who was an underdog that means nothing any of the cowboys super bowl teams would destroy this team. By the way the cowboys accomplished that feat just a 10 years ago against real competition.

Real competition? That was the age before real parity in the NFL. The Cowboys stockpiled amazingly talented players for a few years, and then began contending. Plus, Jimmy Johnson has nothing on Belichick.

In the age of parity, the Patriots have made their team seem like the olden days, before Free Agency. They only pick the right players, very good, solid, role players.

Nothing against the Cowboys, but the Pats could beat them.

Iggles wrote:
This guy gets it. Seriously, the ideas being espoused here need to get to 88 mph so they can go back to the 1950's.

I'm a cold-blooded dickens.
andrew91

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow....god blatent iggnornece, just amazing how stupid some people in the world are
rblevens

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok so you won three superbowls before the salary cap...if there was a cap you would be in cap hell worse than the broncos...go ahead and be proud...

name five superstars that played last sunday for the pats...

name five superstars who played for the cowboys during that 3 SB span...yeah its a lot different now

were winning championships with TEAM players

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:45 pm    Post subject: yep Reply with quote

your exactly right you are winning championships with team players thats fine but you just sais the pats with team players could beat the cowboys old super bowl teams with 10 pro bowlers nice try hey way to go pats you rule a different age of footbal IMO i think they are subpar. this year its different because you have corey dillon the pats do all of the small stuff right and make no mistakes they dont ipress they just win and i can't stand it. oh well bill bellicheck or however you spell is going to have to retire sometime in the next 20 or so years and thats when we'll be making our move.....lol
andrew91

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somone take this oldshcooler into a home
rblevens

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you wont even make the playoffs next year...you barely beat the redskins and you lost to the eagles...how about you worry about beating your bigtime rivals impressively and making the playoffs instead of bitching to us while we show up against our bigtime rivals and possibly winning the superbowl 3 out of 4 years...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:44 pm    Post subject: so what Reply with quote

dude you don't even make any sense, i understand dallas is crappy right now but with the watered down nfl we could draft 2 players on D in the draft and whoop the patriots in the SB next year, because im pretty sure you'll be there your like an STD you just keep showing up, and quit saying possibly 3 super bowls in 4 years, you havent even made it there yet not to mention if Vinateri wasn't a BA you probably would have lost both of them and then we could call you Buffalo part deux
andrew91

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

somones jealous.
Let us alone, what have the Patriots done to the coybows over the past 2 years, besides BEAT THEM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: