Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Why hello.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarcusAllen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:21 am    Post subject: Why hello. Reply with quote

Well everyone after KC's win over Washington i decided to go to forums to see what people thought of the game. First ill introduce myself. My name is Matt and i live in Newmarket Ontario, Canada. Before living here i spent 5 years in Kansas City, Missourri. I have loved KC ever since i could watch football and my all time favorite player is Marcus Allen. I play Madden NFL 2006 on live and my Tag is DeadlyToothpik. Alright, who has seen Jared Allen slowly get better each game. I mean, look at that guy go! His mortor did not stop running all game. That guy didnt seem to calm down. What do you guys think?
Phreak

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I got to say is thanks for beating the Skins. Wink

I've been telling everybody that if you just give me a chance to put the ball in my hands, I can get the job done. - Brian Westbrook
Arrowhead86

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Marcus and welcome to the Chiefs boards ! Good to have you !

Jared Allen has certainly stepped up his game. He was extremely impressive ! I hope he continues and Sims can return to be the force he showed in the preseason and opening day !
2014 Adopt-A-Chief: #29 Eric Berry, S
Tackles:0/TFL:0/Sacks:0/FF:0/FR:0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: