Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

For the NFL stats readers?:NFL Quarterback Hurries/Pressures

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SuperBowlEagles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:57 am    Post subject: For the NFL stats readers?:NFL Quarterback Hurries/Pressures Reply with quote

Is there somewhere on the Internet where it lists present and past stats for Defensive Quarterback Hurries or Pressures? I am really interested in finding a site with this information? I know this has to be listed somewhere because especially on pregame shows/espn they list players who have many hurries/pressures like "so and so led the team in quarterback hurries/pressures last year and he is doing a good job this year as well". They get it from somewhere it has to be somewhere....... If someone on this board that is a stat guru give me some help here, that would be great thanks.
SuperBowlEagles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump!
I am guessing no one knows, but usually someone knows this stuff on the board I guess not..........
Even a reply of "I have no clue" would be nice!!!
GRRLacher

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperBowlEagles wrote:
Bump!
I am guessing no one knows, but usually someone knows this stuff on the board I guess not..........
Even a reply of "I have no clue" would be nice!!!

I have no clue. But somebody here will know... lot's of guys are in school or work but I bet you'll have an answer this evening at the latest. If nothing else BigBen will dig it up for ya.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GRRLacher wrote:
If nothing else BigBen will dig it up for ya.

Even I don't know where to find that. I've actually been looking for that for a while now. I've been trying to find it because I just wanted to see how specific pass rushers were doing. I'll keep looking though.

as11osu wrote:
You want to own a Hummer, go for it I guess. It's a selfish decision and a true reflection of character IMO.
^^^ The reason assumptions are dumb. ^^^
SuperBowlEagles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well thx for the replies guys, especially u Big Ben. If you have been working on it for a while, maybe it isn't on the internet............maybe a book somewhere, o well.
skinsfanLA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been looking for that stuff too. I wonder if it's on any fantasy pages for leagues that take individual D players?

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Ahhhh the old "unnamed source". It's been way too long, my very credible friend!
SantanasTown

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

even Big Ben doesn't know...And he has a team of midgets or something working on these things for him!!! Yeah, this is a stat Ive wanted to know for years...wish it would become a stat that people keep more track of because to me, hurries is really the best indicator of what kind of impact a pass-rusher is having, not sacks. Good examples are like that Den-KC game when trevor Pryce was on Trent Green's [inappropriate/removed] all day long but didnt pick up 1 sack.

Human Crack in the Flesh. Im the last of the best. One word to describe me? Spectacular, Yes.
2006 FF Mock Draft Contest Winner

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: