Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

tom brady overated
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
cowboy17


Joined: 20 Jan 2005
Posts: 48
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 5:21 pm    Post subject: tom brady overated Reply with quote

if tom brady got injured the patroits would do fine without him because any decent qb could do fine thier
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
andrew91


Joined: 19 Jan 2005
Posts: 4721
Location: With Waldo. Come Find us.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. No. You are wrong. why do we have dallas people invading here now?
ou know who is really ovverated? your coach, your team, your owner
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GulfBayWarriors


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2148
Location: Charlotte, NC
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry but Brady is one of the most clutch QB's ever. And in the playoffs, This guy is so amazing to watch. He is very underrated in my mind.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GulfBayWarriors


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2148
Location: Charlotte, NC
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry but Brady is one of the most clutch QB's ever. And in the playoffs, This guy is so amazing to watch. He is very underrated in my mind.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoPats


Joined: 05 Jan 2005
Posts: 324
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're a fool, with Rohan davey this team would essentially be the Ravens
_________________
In Bill We Trust
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Namy5280


Joined: 17 Jan 2005
Posts: 109
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GulfBayWarriors wrote:
I am sorry but Brady is one of the most clutch QB's ever. And in the playoffs, This guy is so amazing to watch. He is very underrated in my mind.


In a way, how everyone says that Brady is underrated kinda does make him overrated. He's not underrated ANYMORE. Everyone knows he's a clutch QB. The only reason Pats fans think he's underrated is probably because he's not categorized as an elite QB like McNabb and Manning, correct?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
andrew91


Joined: 19 Jan 2005
Posts: 4721
Location: With Waldo. Come Find us.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Namy5280 wrote:
GulfBayWarriors wrote:
I am sorry but Brady is one of the most clutch QB's ever. And in the playoffs, This guy is so amazing to watch. He is very underrated in my mind.


In a way, how everyone says that Brady is underrated kinda does make him overrated. He's not underrated ANYMORE. Everyone knows he's a clutch QB. The only reason Pats fans think he's underrated is probably because he's not categorized as an elite QB like McNabb and Manning, correct?

He actually is know, alot of people were naming him as the best qb in the nfl before Peyton Manning started shelling out deffernces. Terry Bradshaw did this, and alot more people would have if it hadnt been for Manning and the Miami game
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoPats


Joined: 05 Jan 2005
Posts: 324
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brady is neither Under or Over rated

He's just plain rated

Everyone knows he's a good to great QB, not the best but top 5

In the playoffs though, he's money
_________________
In Bill We Trust
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
andrew91


Joined: 19 Jan 2005
Posts: 4721
Location: With Waldo. Come Find us.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoPats wrote:
Brady is neither Under or Over rated

He's just plain rated

Everyone knows he's a good to great QB, not the best but top 5

In the playoffs though, he's money

Yeah, thats a point In my mind, Brady is the 3rd best qb in the leuge right now, behind Daunte and Peyton
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SilverStar


Most Valuable Poster (1st Ballot)
Joined: 28 Nov 2004
Posts: 2397
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brady is a GREAT QB, bes not underrated or overrated. He is great and everyone in the know, knows it. I have to admit i hate his pretty boy persona but you can't fault a guy for being himself.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
#1lionsfan


Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 4
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:11 pm    Post subject: Brady Reply with quote

Brady is a decent QB. But the reason they get to the super bowl is mostly their defense. brady is just an average qb.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
andrew91


Joined: 19 Jan 2005
Posts: 4721
Location: With Waldo. Come Find us.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Brady Reply with quote

#1lionsfan wrote:
Brady is a decent QB. But the reason they get to the super bowl is mostly their defense. brady is just an average qb.

Ahhh god, how long do we have to deal with theese people?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Canadian_Patriot


Moderator
Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Posts: 8954
Location: Halifax
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup just your normal old QB that has never lost a playoff game. Had a QB rating of over 110.0 in the playoffs this year and threw 5 tds and ummmmmmmmmm ZERO interceptions.

Your right pretty average.
_________________

Deadpulse on the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
andrew91


Joined: 19 Jan 2005
Posts: 4721
Location: With Waldo. Come Find us.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I mean god he just defines medrocity
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoPats


Joined: 05 Jan 2005
Posts: 324
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If an average QB throws for atleast 3000 yards and 25 TD's a year.....


I'd like to see a good QB
_________________
In Bill We Trust
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group