Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Hudson Houck

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boltfan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:53 pm    Post subject: Hudson Houck Reply with quote

I hate to see him go, he was a big reason for the turnaround. The Dolphins gave him 2.5 mil for 3 years (double what made last year). The Chargers didnt attempt to match so he did what was best for him and his family.

I hope this doesnt come back to hurt us too much.
Lowe_51

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, that's a tough loss. i think with what belichek and his crew have done in new england, a lot of teams are realizing how big a role coaching plays in success. it doesn't count toward the cap, so teams that really want to win will start paying more and more for the top guys. we've already seen several lateral moves that involved big raises previous to this one. unfortunately i don't think our ownership will be willing to pay top dollar for coordinators and assistants, but hopefully we can find the right ones anyway.
SDLTGates

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the UT it says that the Chargers have been in talks with Carl Mauck. He was our O-Line Coach when we went to the Superbowl.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: