Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Raiders (4-11) @ Tampa Buccaneers (9-6) Gameday Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boknows34

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:09 am    Post subject: Raiders (4-11) @ Tampa Buccaneers (9-6) Gameday Thread Reply with quote

I have never been so excited for a game that meant nothing to our season. Im so ready to see the Raiders shove it up the Bucc's butt and knock them out of the playoffs. The Chosen One is going to pass for 350 yards and show both of the Kiffins in the immortal words of Allen Davis "I realize that you did not want JaMarcus Russell. Get over it. He is a great player...We can win with this team."

I always liked Jon Gruden but I would love to play spoiler this week. Just another FYI Gruden has as many playoff wins as we do since that Super Bowl. (Me also being a Panthers fan fuels this)

I also cant wait to see Phil Buchanon get toasted by Chaz and JHL. Lets go out there and get a win.

Last edited by boknows34 on Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:43 am; edited 2 times in total
boknows34

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets forget all the doom and gloom and try and build from this win for next season, and get excited about this week.
Al davis=0-16

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:12 am    Post subject: Re: Never Been this Excited for.. Reply with quote

boknows34 wrote:
...A game that meant nothing to our season. Im so ready to see the Raiders shove it up the Bucc's butt and knock them out of the playoffs. The chosen one is going to pass for 350 yards and show both of the Kiffins in the immortal words of Allen Davis "I realize that you did not want JaMarcus Russell. Get over it. He is a great player...We can win with this team."

I always liked Jon Gruden but I would love to play spoiler this week. Just another FYI Gruden has as many playoff wins as we do since that Super Bowl. (Me also being a Panthers fan fuels this)

I also cant wait to see Phil Buchanon get toasted by Chaz and JHL. Lets go out there and get a win.

If our O'line shows up like they did today, then we have a pretty good shot.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:23 am    Post subject: Re: Never Been this Excited for.. Reply with quote

boknows34 wrote:
...A game that meant nothing to our season. Im so ready to see the Raiders shove it up the Bucc's butt and knock them out of the playoffs. The chosen one is going to pass for 350 yards and show both of the Kiffins in the immortal words of Allen Davis "I realize that you did not want JaMarcus Russell. Get over it. He is a great player...We can win with this team."

Wow i did not realize how much is riding on this game..

It would be oh so sweet for Jamarcus to dominate a team run by a Kiffin and burn that punk underachiever Buchanon all day long

The fact that Chuckie has 0 playoff wins since our Super Bowl makes my heart warm Smile
oaktownOG

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit the title and let's make this the gameday thread!

who's down to pre-game for it all week?!

I know me and my liver are!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oaktownOG wrote:
edit the title and let's make this the gameday thread!

who's down to pre-game for it all week?!

I know me and my liver are!

Laughing
Lone_Ranger90

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be rooting for Oakland next weekend. A win over Tampa Bay would definitely help Dallas in getting a wild card berth. I was really impressed by Russell's play today, amazing what a little bit of protection can do for a quarterback. Good luck on Sunday and in the future.

^^^packerbacker87
R.I.P. B2TB
boknows34

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lone_Ranger90 wrote:
I'll be rooting for Oakland next weekend. A win over Tampa Bay would definitely help Dallas in getting a wild card berth. I was really impressed by Russell's play today, amazing what a little bit of protection can do for a quarterback. Good luck on Sunday and in the future.

Thanks to all the NFC wildcard hopefuls haha
Raiiiiidersssss

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A win in Tampa would give us great mometum heading into the offseason. I'll definetly be more pumped if we win!
oaktownOG

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lone_Ranger90 wrote:
I'll be rooting for Oakland next weekend.

you on the left, obviously.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:36 am    Post subject: Re: Raiders (4-11) @ Tampa Buccaneers (9-6) Gameday Thread Reply with quote

boknows34 wrote:
I have never been so excited for a game that meant nothing to our season. Im so ready to see the Raiders shove it up the Bucc's butt and knock them out of the playoffs. The Chosen One is going to pass for 350 yards and show both of the Kiffins in the immortal words of Allen Davis "I realize that you did not want JaMarcus Russell. Get over it. He is a great player...We can win with this team."

Dont get too ahead of yourself. Hes actually a fine player now thats hes in a Cover 2 always thought he would flourish in it.

JonesDrew32 wrote:
38-10 Chargers

This game should definitely bring some lulz from the Raiders side.
boknows34

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:26 am    Post subject: Re: Raiders (4-11) @ Tampa Buccaneers (9-6) Gameday Thread Reply with quote

DirtyHarry wrote:
boknows34 wrote:

Dont get too ahead of yourself. Hes actually a fine player now thats hes in a Cover 2 always thought he would flourish in it.

O I know I have seen the Bucs play a lot (Panthers Fan remember) he is solid, as is the whole team, but he hasn't seen all world talent like Chaz and JLH Wink. JaMarcus is going to go Brett Farve Monday Night Football on Showtime. I really think we have an opportunity to run on them though so I would mind seeing Young Hugg and D-Dawg lower the boom on Phil once or twice haha. He may still have a handprint on his chect from some of those vicious stiff arms the Panther's RBs were dishing out. Laughing
boknows34

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also will never like him anymore because we passed on Ed Reed, twice, in part to get him haha
oaktownOG

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris Johnson > Phillip Buchanon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

d'oh! Early gameday threads have killed us this year, lol.

This may the be the final game that we see Lechler or Nnamdi is a Raider uniform, so I'll definately be dvr'ing this game.

I just wanna end this season out without a bad taste in my mouth, meaning I hope we don't get blown out. I hope we play well and hopefully we come out with a win, but I won't be expecting one. Hopefully our young WRs can show up again next week.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 1 of 33

Jump to: